ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 152
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:47 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
When do we get the "Die Cp'ers, I am leaving forever" from Frazod?
Statistics say he will be riding an ambulance to the cardiac ward soon.
[Reply]
chiefsnorth 03:48 PM 03-22-2011
I wasn't around in the beginning like all of you obviously, but this resembles every other sports message board... Douchery and tolls abound, demos skew toward the early 20s and early 40s, all male... Most posts are either bitching or bitching about bitching. Par for the course
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:49 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by chiefsnorth:
I wasn't around in the beginning like all of you obviously, but this resembles every other sports message board... Douchery and tolls abound, demos skew toward the early 20s and early 40s, all male... Most posts are either bitching or bitching about bitching. Par for the course
You would think with all the drama and bitching we were all females
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:50 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
You would think with all the drama and bitching we were all females
I'm not sure I've ever seen women do it quite this well to be honest.
[Reply]
chiefsnorth 03:50 PM 03-22-2011
I also predict Dane will be back. Message board deaths are like comic book deaths. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 03:50 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Statistics say he will be riding an ambulance to the cardiac ward soon.
But probably not before some illegal you couldn't outrun yanks your bitch ass out of your Escalade and chops you into fishbait.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:51 PM 03-22-2011
98 3/4
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:52 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by chiefsnorth:
It's an escape from our jobs and families. :-)
[Reply]
Reaper16 03:52 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
It sounds like you're saying the place has gone downhill since around the time we split DC off from the Lounge. I tried to warn you. This also helps explain why I haven't noticed the decline as much as you because I'm insulated from the apparent Lounge suckage over in DC where we have an outstanding collection of people who give each other shit but who would also give each other the shirt off our backs if necessary because we know the difference between message board and real life. Stop by sometime.
Who? Banyon and Direckshun? D.C. isn't exactly the free handouts kind of crowd these days. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 03:53 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
But probably not before some illegal you couldn't outrun yanks your bitch ass out of your Escalade and chops you into fishbait.
:-)
That shit isn't funny. We used to love to drive down to Puerto Penasco from here, about a 2 hour drive to the sea side of Mexico. Tons of fun.
Cant go now.
A couple weeks ago some cartel dude got shot 15 times in his truck there and lived. while he was laying in the emergency room dudes with AK47s came in and finished him off in his hospital bed.

Fugging cartel mexicans are getting closer.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:54 PM 03-22-2011
A couple weeks ago some cartel dude got shot 15 times in his truck there and lived. while he was laying in the emergency room dudes with AK47s came in and finished him off in his hospital bed.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:54 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I'm not sure I've ever seen women do it quite this well to be honest.
lol It's like being constantly on the rag
[Reply]
Frazod 03:54 PM 03-22-2011
That shit isn't funny. We used to love to drive down to Puerto Penasco from here, about a 2 hour drive to the sea side of Mexico. Tons of fun.
Cant go now.

Fugging cartel mexicans are getting closer.
I heard it's all cleared up now. You should head down there this weekend.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:55 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Who? Banyon and Direckshun? D.C. isn't exactly the free handouts kind of crowd these days. :-)
I love all my DC brothers and sisters. Even Frankie.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:58 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Frankie
[Reply]
Page 98 of 152
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148 > Last »
Up