ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 51 of 124
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
007 04:38 PM 04-01-2017
Originally Posted by Blankey:
I'd recommend getting the purple sharpshot bow as quickly as possible if you don't have it already
I have no idea how to determine what I should buy in this game. just watching a video on what a device does just isn't enough.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 08:50 AM 04-24-2017
Hey is there a thread to buy/sell/trade games and consoles?

I have a PS4 that works, plays blu-ray movies but when you launch a disc-based game it freezes and logs the user out. (error code 30005-e) Likely it needs a new HD. I want to sell the console for 80 bucks, but don't want to deal with Craigslist weirdos. I'd rather deal with Chiefs Planet weirdos.

But what if there was a thread you could sell or trade games with others on here. Thoughts?
[Reply]
New World Order 10:40 AM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Hey is there a thread to buy/sell/trade games and consoles?

I have a PS4 that works, plays blu-ray movies but when you launch a disc-based game it freezes and logs the user out. (error code 30005-e) Likely it needs a new HD. I want to sell the console for 80 bucks, but don't want to deal with Craigslist weirdos. I'd rather deal with Chiefs Planet weirdos.

But what if there was a thread you could sell or trade games with others on here. Thoughts?

Ebay
[Reply]
Dayze 12:26 PM 04-24-2017
I have my old P3 upstairs in the living room (PS4 is in the cave), and the wife and I use it to play games/hangout. We just finished Unchartered Drakes Deception(?)...fun game.
we then finished one of the Tomb Raiders we had ( we have a few).

This past Saturday, I got a wild hair up my ass to see if I could find a used version of one of my favorite games from a while ago. Red Dead Redemption. Managed to find 1 copy at the game stop by my house....for $9 after my rewards discount of $3. Also bought Call of Duty Ghosts for $2....for the times where I just want to mindlessly shoot things.

Played RDR for a few hours yesterday....man, I missed that game. I forgot how fun it was to just roam around while not on a mission. I went 'hunting' for a good hour. Got a ton of stuff....then killed by some wild hogs after they caused my horse to buck me. Lost all my damn pelts and antlers I had gotten while hunting. dang it. lol

does anyone know if they're planning on doing another RDR anytime soon?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:51 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Hey is there a thread to buy/sell/trade games and consoles?

I have a PS4 that works, plays blu-ray movies but when you launch a disc-based game it freezes and logs the user out. (error code 30005-e) Likely it needs a new HD. I want to sell the console for 80 bucks, but don't want to deal with Craigslist weirdos. I'd rather deal with Chiefs Planet weirdos.

But what if there was a thread you could sell or trade games with others on here. Thoughts?
Incredible deal for someone who only buys games online.
[Reply]
Dayze 12:58 PM 04-24-2017
I've always just bought games at the sto' and used a disc. maybe buy 2 or 3 games a year if that. Been looking to get a PS4 for our upstairs....

so what....you just log into the PS Store and 'buy' games / then download them?

dumb question, I'm sure...
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 01:18 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I've always just bought games at the sto' and used a disc. maybe buy 2 or 3 games a year if that. Been looking to get a PS4 for our upstairs....

so what....you just log into the PS Store and 'buy' games / then download them?

dumb question, I'm sure...
If it's like xbox, yes, you just buy a digital copy of the game and download it. The game remains in your account.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:21 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I've always just bought games at the sto' and used a disc. maybe buy 2 or 3 games a year if that. Been looking to get a PS4 for our upstairs....

so what....you just log into the PS Store and 'buy' games / then download them?

dumb question, I'm sure...
That's exactly how it works. You can also play your purchased games on different PS4 accounts just by signing into your PSN account. So you can start a game of something you downloaded downstairs, and then sign in on the one upstairs and play there. The only caveat seems to be that you need to back up your saves to the PSN cloud, otherwise your progress will only be saved on one machine.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:24 PM 04-24-2017
:-)
[Reply]
Blankey 05:39 PM 04-25-2017
Originally Posted by Dayze:
does anyone know if they're planning on doing another RDR anytime soon?
Well I've got good news for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmA6MrX81z4

Supposedly out this fall.
Though this is the same Rockstar studio that hasn't made a single-player game since GTAV and has milked GTA Online to death, so I'll be a little skeptical of it.
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:28 AM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Blankey:
Well I've got good news for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmA6MrX81z4

Supposedly out this fall.
Though this is the same Rockstar studio that hasn't made a single-player game since GTAV and has milked GTA Online to death, so I'll be a little skeptical of it.
Game is still a top 10 seller for like 4 years now. They still make SOOO much money off of GTAV its insane. as of right now at 5:28 am pst, there is 43,000 people playing GTAV through steam right now. lol A modder recently released a RP Mod as well. People love them RP mods.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 06:36 AM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Game is still a top 10 seller for like 4 years now. They still make SOOO much money off of GTAV its insane. as of right now at 5:28 am pst, there is 43,000 people playing GTAV through steam right now. lol A modder recently released a RP Mod as well. People love them RP mods.
I bought GTAV on launch day and played about 7 hours of it, lost the rail and gave up. I think maybe growing up in Los Angeles, living there my whole life and spending 30 years driving around in LA traffic, doing it in a game was too tedious.

I do love the dialogue and acting in the game, though.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:25 AM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Game is still a top 10 seller for like 4 years now. They still make SOOO much money off of GTAV its insane. as of right now at 5:28 am pst, there is 43,000 people playing GTAV through steam right now. lol A modder recently released a RP Mod as well. People love them RP mods.
RP community is so huge you cant even get into servers~
[Reply]
Dayze 10:56 AM 04-26-2017
"RP Mod"?
[Reply]
Dayze 11:01 AM 04-26-2017
Thanks for the update on the RDR2 info/release.

just did a quick read on a few sites this morning, and it sounds like the rumor is it's a prequel to RDR; and that it might be like GTAV in that you can cycle between different characters.

They think it might be a prequel because of some of the dialogue in the teaser talking about how when you run away, you RUN (or something to that effect, I can't remember exactly the words used); and that Marsten in RDR was always talking about how he 'used' to be in a gang etc, then RDR2 poster has 6 or 7 guys on it. I guess RDR was set in 1911-1915 - so maybe this RDR2 is set 10-20 years earlier? There was also mention that RDR was such a perfect ending, they're not sure where they could go with it if it wasn't going to be a prequel.

whatever...I'm jazzed for the new release in the fall. I've been playing RDR quite a bit each night; forgot how much fun the game is. a bit repetitive at times though. but oh well.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 124
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Up