ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 15 of 124
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:18 AM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
I am not to the end of firewatch yet, but holy shit I am loving this. THe story, the art,and the characters.
That's how I was....but then....nevermind lol....
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:27 PM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
I am not to the end of firewatch yet, but holy shit I am loving this. THe story, the art,and the characters.
Couldn't agree more.

It reminds me of one of those huge, multi-colored sparklers. Burns bright, pretty colors, just fizzes out.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:49 PM 02-18-2016
Been playing Mad Max. While it's not a perfect 10 it's a very strong 8.5
Game is pretty fun and lots to do in it with upgrading Max's skills, car upgrades and lots of cars to mess around with. I like this game a lot and fighting is similar to Batman games.
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:26 AM 02-19-2016
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Been playing Mad Max. While it's not a perfect 10 it's a very strong 8.5
Game is pretty fun and lots to do in it with upgrading Max's skills, car upgrades and lots of cars to mess around with. I like this game a lot and fighting is similar to Batman games.
It's very Farcry-like IMO.

Speaking of which... Farcry Primal is out next week. I've been checking it out and it looks promising. Maybe not a day 1 purchase for me but definitely worth a try.
[Reply]
Jerm 06:04 PM 02-20-2016
Been playing The Division beta...holy christ I'm gonna lose my life to this game lol.

The Dark Zone is such a blast...great twist on MP gaming.
[Reply]
007 07:30 PM 02-20-2016
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Been playing The Division beta...holy christ I'm gonna lose my life to this game lol.

The Dark Zone is such a blast...great twist on MP gaming.
I'm having a hard time really enjoying it. Not sure I can take another game that I have to schedule my life around like destiny.
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:38 AM 02-21-2016
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Been playing The Division beta...holy christ I'm gonna lose my life to this game lol.

The Dark Zone is such a blast...great twist on MP gaming.
The dark zone is bad ass. Going rogue with a group is so much fun lol. I don't think it's possible to survive a level 5 lol. Not playing the open beta though since it started me back from the start I'll wait until the game comes out.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:24 PM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
It's very Farcry-like IMO.

Speaking of which... Farcry Primal is out next week. I've been checking it out and it looks promising. Maybe not a day 1 purchase for me but definitely worth a try.
I'm getting it. I'll let ya know what I think. I'm not done with Mad Max but I'm happy with it. Lots to do although the it's repetitive.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 02:40 PM 02-25-2016
Originally Posted by Jerm:
That's how I was....but then....nevermind lol....
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Couldn't agree more.

It reminds me of one of those huge, multi-colored sparklers. Burns bright, pretty colors, just fizzes out.
Question for you that is not too spoilery... Did you guys find the elk? That really softened the blow for me at the end. So I was not nearly as "what the fuck, is that it?" like most people have said.


I was a bit frustrated with the very end, but it makes sense.

Well worth the steam sale price IMO. Not $20
[Reply]
Toby Waller 03:13 AM 02-26-2016

[Reply]
Jerm 02:44 PM 02-26-2016
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
Question for you that is not too spoilery... Did you guys find the elk? That really softened the blow for me at the end. So I was not nearly as "what the fuck, is that it?" like most people have said.


I was a bit frustrated with the very end, but it makes sense.

Well worth the steam sale price IMO. Not $20
No I heard about it but didn't find it...found the turtle though.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:49 PM 02-26-2016
BTW coming close to pulling the trigger on Far Cry Primal...impressions from anyone would greatly be appreciated.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 09:34 PM 02-26-2016
Originally Posted by Jerm:
No I heard about it but didn't find it...found the turtle though.
https://youtu.be/5bV9OL86HoA?t=27m48s

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rasputin 09:51 PM 02-26-2016
Just got Black Ops III I like killing Zombies and my son says it's good. So I got it for him but so we can play two player at the same time also. Should be fun.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:38 AM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by Jerm:
BTW coming close to pulling the trigger on Far Cry Primal...impressions from anyone would greatly be appreciated.
I'm picking it up today. I'll let you know. It looks fucking fantastic.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 124
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up