ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 34
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Gonzo 07:59 AM 10-05-2015
The last two eps were pretty good. I'll stick with it and see.

Man, it was not worth two fucks for the first 3 episodes. Acting was bad, it just droned on and on.
Now that they're advancing the story a bit, it's getting ok.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:03 AM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:

Man, it was not worth two ****s for the first 3 episodes. Acting was bad, it just droned on and on.
Agreed. The pace was way to slow and the scripts seemed to be recycled garbage from TWD Season 2.

Did anyone catch The Talking Dead after the show? They hinted at some things about the cast that piqued my interest.
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:03 AM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:

Man, it was not worth two ****s for the first 3 episodes. Acting was bad, it just droned on and on.
Can't wait for next season!!!! Boats and ho's!!!!!
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:03 AM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Can't wait for next season!!!! Boats and ho's!!!!!
Walker Pirates!!!!! Yar me matteys!!!!
[Reply]
kepp 11:34 AM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Walker Pirates!!!!! Yar me matteys!!!!
Guest starring, Michael Bolton!
[Reply]
Nzoner 01:39 PM 10-05-2015
Loved how Travis finally snapped and beat the shit out of the Army guy,I think the realization of what was happening finally set in.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:27 PM 10-05-2015
Looking forward to next season. 15 episodes...who knows where they go now
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 05:48 PM 10-05-2015
The series immediately picked up when they introduced the barber and enough external events to give us relief from the self absorbed Californians. The barber carries some gravitas.

If they all go to sea will it be Gilligan's Zombie Island? The rich black guy is Thurston Howell III, the junkie is Gilligan, the barber is the Professor, the daughters are Ginger and MaryAnn, and we have a few extras
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:05 PM 10-05-2015
Word is Season 2 is set at a cactus farm.
[Reply]
Gonzo 07:23 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Word is Season 2 is set at a cactus farm.
Fuuuuuu
Not another farm
[Reply]
Jerm 07:15 AM 10-06-2015
Excellent finale and overall a fine first season IMO...really look forward to season 2.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:54 AM 10-06-2015
I have a problem with the kill me now I was bit. It is human nature to want to live as long as you can as long as it isn't painful. Why would you eat a bullet knowing you will eventually turn? It doesn't seem to be a painful process and you can maybe do a few things before you die. You can just let people know to put a bullet in your brain once you are gone.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:03 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I have a problem with the kill me now I was bit. It is human nature to want to live as long as you can as long as it isn't painful. Why would you eat a bullet knowing you will eventually turn? It doesn't seem to be a painful process and you can maybe do a few things before you die. You can just let people know to put a bullet in your brain once you are gone.
The turning isn't pleasant. And that lady likely witnessed at least some of it where she was working. Remember Season 1, Jim got bit when the walkers took over camp. Over a few days he got very feverish and sick?
[Reply]
BigRichard 10:11 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
The turning isn't pleasant. And that lady likely witnessed at least some of it where she was working. Remember Season 1, Jim got bit when the walkers took over camp. Over a few days he got very feverish and sick?
I don't consider feverish and sick as painful. It took several days if I recall. Not many people would eat a bullet when they are not showing symptoms. It would be like a terminally ill cancer patient eating a bullet the day they find out. Most would not do that unless there is depression issues.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:20 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I don't consider feverish and sick as painful. It took several days if I recall. Not many people would eat a bullet when they are not showing symptoms. It would be like a terminally ill cancer patient eating a bullet the day they find out. Most would not do that unless there is depression issues.
Well, I mean what do you expect. It's a end of days survival show with zombies. These things move 2 mph, dumb as a box of rocks, and the military base can't figure out how to contain them. Zombies, in real life, would be super easy to eradicate. Especially because the only way the illness spreads is from bites. I don't know, maybe wear armored suit of some kind that makes it impossible to get bit? You know, just a thought.

This of course, would not make good TV.

I actually enjoyed the first few episodes, I like watching the gradual downfall of society. The middle episodes were meh, but the last 3, I agree with everyone were very well done. I have no idea what to think about the black guy in the suit either, I don't know how manipulative or evil he is yet.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 34
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up