ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 27
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Juju to Patriots
RunKC 12:59 PM 03-15-2023

Breaking: FA WR JuJu Smith-Schuster is signing with the #Patriots , sources tell @theScore

Only 26 years old, the 2018 Pro Bowler comes off a strong season for the #Chiefs, with 78/933/3.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) March 15, 2023

3 years $33 million.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:27 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
I hope he has a shitty 40 and he falls to us. All the speed you need to see from the guy is on tape, a 40 time at the combine doesn't change that.
Disagree in a very large way.

The only thing Hyatt does well is "go deep, dawg"

If his speed is in the 4.4 range that is not good enough for a first I'd rather have Flowers or Mingo or a host of others.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:28 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
PB happy the chiefs got rid of two ju’s
:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 01:28 PM 03-15-2023
This just speaks to Veach thinks he can get something done because there is no way we are going into the year with the WR's we currently have.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:28 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
They didn't try too hard...lol
Yeah, it certainly appears that they didn't try THAT hard...
[Reply]
Mecca 01:29 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I know people don’t love it but I still wouldn’t be opposed to bringing in a bandaid if it means aggressively looking for a replacement. That’s why DHop (if not for the draft pick) is ideal and people need to get over the price tag. And why you can’t rule out guys like DJ chark, Corey Davis, Allen Robinson, etc… or even an adam thielen. These aren’t guys who you build around. Even the injury risk isn’t crippling since we can take chances on that other teams can’t. they’re just there to fill up space until you can find someone better.

But if we go that route we have got to do a better job finding young talent. We’ve done great at finding role players but we’ve got to land a true WR1 via the draft
2 of those guys aren't great fits and Chark is only a fit if you are getting rid of MVS.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:29 PM 03-15-2023
Guys, has Veach ever failed us?? He always has a plan! We still have MVS tho!!
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:29 PM 03-15-2023
:-):-)
[Reply]
Mecca 01:30 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
No shit... The hell were we offering?
Probably what they thought a fair deal was for a guy who'll probably miss some games, has a chronic knee problem and isn't explosive.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:30 PM 03-15-2023
This is how it’s gonna be, guys coming to KC to chase a ring and drive up their value for their next deal.

And I love it.

Bring in D-Hop, Thielen, or the next vet receiver who wants to win a title and set themselves up for a big payday. Keep new faces coming in and keep guys who are hungry.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:31 PM 03-15-2023
Kind of puts KC in a interesting crunch at WR. Either it is trading for DHop with a new contract. OBJ with a more than likely over priced contract. Or one foot in the grave Adam Thielen.

Looking at things now, a lot of hope going around.

Hopefully KT can stay healthy. Hope MVS doesn't revert back to the injury issues he had before KC while beating what seems to be his ceiling of 50 recs. per year. Hopefully Skyy makes a 100% improvement over his rookie year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:31 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This just speaks to Veach thinks he can get something done because there is no way we are going into the year with the WR's we currently have.
I agree. I think a WR move is coming soon...
[Reply]
Mecca 01:32 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
This is how it’s gonna be, guys coming to KC to chase a ring and drive up their value for their next deal.

And I love it.

Bring in D-Hop, Thielen, or the next vet receiver who wants to win a title and set themselves up for a big payday. Keep new faces coming in and keep guys who are hungry.
Thielen ain't setting up for a payday, he's at the I'd like to win something before I retire. It'd be like if the Chiefs signed Calais Campbell.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:32 PM 03-15-2023
LMFAO.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:32 PM 03-15-2023
A guy with a ring in KC signs with the Pats. Ha! My oh my, how the tables have turned.

Solid deal for Juju and the Pats. Best of luck to him, enjoy the ring.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:32 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:
Kind of puts KC in a interesting crunch at WR. Either it is trading for DHop with a new contract. OBJ with a more than likely over priced contract. Or one foot in the grave Adam Thielen.

Looking at things now, a lot of hope going around.

Hopefully KT can stay healthy. Hope MVS doesn't revert back to the injury issues he had before KC while beating what seems to be his ceiling of 50 recs. per year. Hopefully Skyy makes a 100% improvement over his rookie year.
Wut? There's a ton of talent at WR still available outside of those 3.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 27
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up