ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 06:16 PM 10-19-2020
Next up - the Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:50 PM 10-23-2020
Must be strange...Lock growing up a Chiefs fan then playing for the Donks.

I wonder if his childhood indoctrination was strong enough that he still roots for them...

Speaking of which...what ever happened to Shane Ray? Must have been weird to walk around the Denver LR with a Chiefs arrowhead tattooed on your back.

*edit* After the Donks refused to pick up his 5th year option...Ray signed with the Ravens...only to be cut before the season. He hasn't played since. Strange career to be a 1st round pick...then never play again after 4 years. I dont remember him being great...but he seemed serviceable enough to have a role with a team. Another Horseface 1st round pick that didn't get an extension...he just declined Bolles this year. How many is that?...that's the recipe for a last place roster.

Game will probably be closer than last year's tilt....they've been hyping up the 10 straight narrative for motivation. Let's hope the streak of having a TD removed for ticky-tack holding doesn't extend to 3 straight games. Refs haven't been kind in both division games so far...

I want to see Bell and CEH in the same backfield...in the snow.
[Reply]
Chargem 01:52 PM 10-23-2020
Do the Chiefs only have 3 DE available for Sunday?

Taco and Okafor out, Danna IR. That leaves Clark, Kpass and Harris. Am I forgetting anyone?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:04 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Do the Chiefs only have 3 DE available for Sunday?

Taco and Okafor out, Danna IR. That leaves Clark, Kpass and Harris. Am I forgetting anyone?
Nope, that’s it. But Reid said Jones is going to play some DE Sunday.
[Reply]
Chargem 02:14 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Nope, that’s it. But Reid said Jones is going to play some DE Sunday.
4 DTs up right, Pennel Nnadi Jones Wharton, so 7 total linemen?
[Reply]
TEX 02:21 PM 10-23-2020
Schwartz, Watkins, Okafor, and Charlton all expected to be out according to Andy.

That’s a rough list.
Yep. This is not the venue to be short handed. Got to be able to sub a bit more than usual due to the altitude
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:31 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Must be strange...Lock growing up a Chiefs fan then playing for the Donks.

Lock will be a nice backup to Mahomes in a few years.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:45 PM 10-23-2020
I look for Harris to have a solid showing, he’s probably highly motivated given that he hasn’t gotten a chance to dress out this year. I expect good things there.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:55 PM 10-23-2020
Wow, the weather went from sorta sketchy to absolutely nasty.

Think we're going to run a lot again in this game. Not 65% carries, but not going to be shocked if we run more than pass again.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:57 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Think we're going to run a lot again in this game. Not 65% carries, but not going to be shocked if we run more than pass again.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see the pass used heavily.

Recent history shows that Mahomes throws insanely well in the snow, and his weapons are even harder to cover due to the footing issues that come with it.

It’s also harder to rush the passer. I wouldn’t be shocked by anything. It’ll ultimately come down to the looks the Denver defense gives.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:01 PM 10-23-2020
I can spin it in anything- Patrick Mahomes
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:05 PM 10-23-2020

Thankfully Le'Veon runs well in the snow

[Reply]
Megatron96 03:13 PM 10-23-2020
I wouldn’t be surprised to see the pass used heavily.

Recent history shows that Mahomes throws insanely well in the snow, and his weapons are even harder to cover due to the footing issues that come with it.

It’s also harder to rush the passer. I wouldn’t be shocked by anything. It’ll ultimately come down to the looks the Denver defense gives.
Anything is possible. But I do know it's hard to use your hands after just a few minutes when the temp drops down to single digits. I can see throwing being an issue, as well as catching. I see that they aren't expecting much wind, so that's mitigating, but 8 degrees is going to be tough to play through.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:18 PM 10-23-2020
Anything is possible. But I do know it's hard to use your hands after just a few minutes when the temp drops down to single digits. I can see throwing being an issue, as well as catching. I see that they aren't expecting much wind, so that's mitigating, but 8 degrees is going to be tough to play through.
I’m confused on the temp part, on NFL Live today they were saying it would be 21 degrees. Same on the basic google search. :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:21 PM 10-23-2020
:-)

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:22 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:

Lol.

Mahomes would get in if they voted today.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Up