ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 151
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 01:29 PM 02-22-2020
Shit officiating in the last 5 minutes but KU should have had it on the bag by then. There was some major pants shitting going on. Ok
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:29 PM 02-22-2020
Drew is such a tool.

Just a thought - Has Self ever called for a foul up 3 with less than 10 seconds to go?

I cant recall a time he has......
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:35 PM 02-22-2020
KSUcks uniforms today?

Are those the ladies jerseys?
[Reply]
DJay23 01:37 PM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Drew is such a tool.

Just a thought - Has Self ever called for a foul up 3 with less than 10 seconds to go?

I cant recall a time he has......
I can't ever remember him doing it. It's not really his personality, and I swear I've heard him say in interviews he'd rather let his defense make the stand.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:38 PM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by DJay23:
You would think Bilas would know this too, but I can't honestly remember a time when Self has fouled in that situation. I know I've read and heard interviews where he has said he doesn't like the tactic, he'd rather trust his defense.
This is exactly right. I remember this came up a couple years ago against OU(I think) and it was the same discussion. Several posters over on Phog saying should have fouled. They should know Self doesn't do that. He trusts his players.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:39 PM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
KSUcks uniforms today?

Are those the ladies jerseys?
Woof. That’s as good of explanation as I have.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:55 PM 02-22-2020
We should cruise through the next 3 games. Wouldn’t shock me is Baylor slipped up somewhere.

Then it’s at Tech in the last conference game. Win that one, and we likely finish 17-1. Best record since the 18 game conference schedule started.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:24 PM 02-22-2020
Amazing win Jayhawks! Doke sure has came a long way. He was dominating them all day. Baylor sure was guarding us hard, everytime we dribbled we got fouled and it wasn't called, which is to be expected in Waco.

With all of that good stuff, Agbaji was horrible. He's been quite bad for a while now. I think Braun needs to get a little bit of his minutes. He just struggles to dribble, pass, or make good decisions. Guard him hard and he will make a mistake.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:33 PM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Amazing win Jayhawks! Doke sure has came a long way. He was dominating them all day. Baylor sure was guarding us hard, everytime we dribbled we got fouled and it wasn't called, which is to be expected in Waco.

With all of that good stuff, Agbaji was horrible. He's been quite bad for a while now. I think Braun needs to get a little bit of his minutes. He just struggles to dribble, pass, or make good decisions. Guard him hard and he will make a mistake.
Moss' boneheaded 1 on 3 take was pretty terrible too. And Braun let that dude get behind him on the dunk. I don't know that Agbaji is materially worse than either of the guys getting his minutes.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:34 PM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Moss' boneheaded 1 on 3 take was pretty terrible too. And Braun let that dude get behind him on the dunk. I don't know that Agbaji is materially worse than either of the guys getting his minutes.
Agbaji is the better defender out of the 3, but he's really been struggling. Unless it's a straight away drive or a catch and shoot three, he doesn't add much value offensively. I think I drastically overestimated his upside last year.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:34 PM 02-22-2020
Agbaji is better defensively than Moss and Braun. He'll keep getting minutes because of that. He's a lot further away offensively than expected, though.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:54 PM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:

Yeah. He was unbelievably bad. Not sure what his offensive guy did, but offensively Agbaji was atrocious
[Reply]
Al Czervik 04:46 PM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yeah. He was unbelievably bad. Not sure what his offensive guy did, but offensively Agbaji was atrocious
His Defense today was Shit!!!
He gave up 6 straight points to Vital...who he was covering.

Just a terrible display......

Moss has been better on D and O since Bill started riding his ass.....
Braun is just not there yet on D....Gets beat off the ball consistently.

The refs were some of the worse this year.....
And anytime Joe Derosa is on the court.....rest assured he will be garbage.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:54 PM 02-22-2020
This version of Doke is so goddamn fun to watch. 23/19 with 3 blocks and PLAYED 36 MINUTES. Holy shit, what a performance for that guy.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:11 PM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
His Defense today was Shit!!!
He gave up 6 straight points to Vidal...who he was covering.

Just a terrible display......

Moss has been better on D and O since Bill started riding his ass.....
Braun is just not there yet on D....Gets beat off the ball consistently.

The refs were some of the worse this year.....
And anytime Joe Derosa is on the court.....rest assured he will be garbage.
Interesting. I’ll watch the replay. Generally he’s been a really good defender.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 151
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144 > Last »
Up