ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 65
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelvin Benjamin is available [and has signed with the Chiefs, but not really, just a dumbass bump]
BandwagonChiefsFan 06:47 PM 12-05-2018
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...36043328028672
[Reply]
bowener 10:58 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
bring your third and fourth corners to get raped

Yep. I am sticking with my assessment that he is a more skilled D. Harris.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:59 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You don't think he brings more than guys like Dieter and Kemp?
Well, he is taller so maybe Mahomes won't over throw him.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:59 AM 12-07-2018
Dude knows that this is pretty much his last chance to redeem his career. If he can't pull it off with Mahomes at QB on a team like this.....then he's not getting any more chances. My guess is he'll be buy in right away and put in the work so he can get a new contract next season.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:59 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
He looks like he's 3 grades older than anyone else.
He actually was...he failed a couple of grades as a kid and was like 19 in high school...
[Reply]
srvy 11:01 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
If you took about 35 seconds on google you would see that...

Not directed at either of you, but an observation:

This fat Kelvin meme was funny a few months ago on Reddit, and now that I find it nearly impossible to avoid on this site, it isn't even remotely funny. The guy has always been gigantic. The fucker is as big as Kelce and has always been that big. Is he out of shape? Probably. Have you been to Buffalo? Wouldn't you sink into a depression being there against your will (traded)? I'd eat like shit and drink beer to feel better about it.

He is going to be with KC for a handful of games as a rotational player for Harris and Kelce, and whatever weird ass idea Reid will come up for him. He is 15 pounds heavier than Harris, with much better hands. He won't even be asked to run routes other than a button hook or something.

Going back to 2016 stats when he was with Carolina (and a real QB) he had a drop percentage of 1.7%; Harris was at 19.4%. Granted Harris was only 6/17 to that skews it a bit.

Actually, going through 2017 (17.1%) and this season (15.8%) it would appear Harris really does suck that bad at catching the ball.

Back to Kelvin's drops: Kelvin is at 8.1% on this season, and 7.7% last season. We now have a slightly better version of Harris that won't drop a first down. That's the conclusion I've come to. He sucks, but in limited action, he should be equivalent to D. Harris at a minimum.
Informative thanks!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:02 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It takes some dudes a long time to get off stuff like that. Who knows he also probably hated being in Buffalo very few guys like being up there.
Absolutely agree on Buffalo. He now gets to go to a dynamic offense where Mahomes can potentially showcase his talents during a run to the Super Bowl. If this doesn’t motivate the guy, nothing will.

Do you realize this is probably the first time ever a serviceable offensive player was released late in the season like this and his first choice was the Chiefs? Thank you, Mahomes.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:07 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I like Benjamin. But his mom died in the summer of 2017 and he dedicated the next season to her (when he played subpar enough to be traded).

If his play is still suffering because his mom passed almost 18 months ago, the guy has more problems than we initially thought.
I mean Kanye West went completely insane due to his mom's death so with Kelvin it would be a relatively mild case
[Reply]
carcosa 11:07 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Dude knows that this is pretty much his last chance to redeem his career. If he can't pull it off with Mahomes at QB on a team like this.....then he's not getting any more chances. My guess is he'll be buy in right away and put in the work so he can get a new contract next season.
yes, wondeful post!!!! just wonderful!!!!!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:08 AM 12-07-2018
It’s all fun and jokes on the internet right now... but it won’t be when this guy is catching a TD over one of the Patriots or Steelers little piss poor corners in the playoffs.
[Reply]
SuperChief 11:08 AM 12-07-2018
From Carrington Harrison - source is saying Watkins reinjured his foot yesterday at practice. MRI incoming.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:10 AM 12-07-2018

:-)

That would be hilarious.

Let's also not forget that we have Patrick Mahomes because of Buffalo. Fits the story perfectly.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 11:12 AM 12-07-2018
Yup
He likes to blame qb's....if he blames PM, we will know
what he is full of
[Reply]
Cntrygal 11:13 AM 12-07-2018
I hope KB either works for you, or at least doesn't screw things up. I'm counting on KC to knockoff the Pats.
[Reply]
loochy 11:22 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
I hope KB either works for you, or at least doesn't screw things up. I'm counting on KC to knockoff the Pats.
Thanks Cntgal, you seem nice.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
carcosa 11:25 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It’s all fun and jokes on the internet right now... but it won’t be when this guy is catching a TD over one of the Patriots or Steelers little piss poor corners in the playoffs.
hell yeah, HELL YEAH!
[Reply]
Page 41 of 65
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up