ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1231 of 4829
« First < 23173111311181122112271228122912301231 123212331234123512411281133117312231 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:37 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:

Give him credit for being honest and not going all stupid and saying, "We'll look at the tape, make adjustments, and fix things."
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:41 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
So you watched every down of the Winless Wonder Brodie Croyle years? Why pass up a great concert a fun times with my son? Because of a football game?

Sure
Fuck yeah! I actually loved the comical shit years. Totally got off on it. It's like, "how many years CAN you fuck the monkey"? Amazing stuff. Far more interesting than "13-3 and muh ass-whippn' pleaze"!
Mediocre winning fucking sucks, and is for people who care nothing about excellence in ANY aspect of their lives.
If you're gonna' win, WIN.
If you're gonna' lose, dive to the bottom of the fucking Atlantic.

Also, the communal hatred of the losing years is a FAR greater and more entertaining experience on the web than the Martyocre slap-dick "winning" horse shit.

The Threetards and Tiggertards who get off on that shit are fucking morons who have no business in the gene pool.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:05 PM 11-13-2017
Love that this season played out exactly like was reported from camp. Everything that was reported came to fruition. Hilarious seeing knowmo and his handle Cecil Lammey flat out LIE to Denver fans to try and spin otherwise. This team was a disaster from the start.
[Reply]
TEX 06:48 AM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Love that this season played out exactly like was reported from camp. Everything that was reported came to fruition. Hilarious seeing knowmo and his handle Cecil Lammey flat out LIE to Denver fans to try and spin otherwise. This team was a disaster from the start.
What made it even better was the Donx were set up to get off to a fast start with 4 of their first 5 at home plus a bye. It doesn't get any easier. So, when 3-1 happened, all their fans started chest beating, including all the "true fans" on this site, like they were good or something. I mean they couldn't possibly suck because they're entitled and...because they have Elway DAMMIT! Then 0-5 happened and "True Fans", bail - Priceless! :-)
[Reply]
CrossCheck 06:55 AM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Why pass up a great concert a fun times with my son? Because of a football game?
With John in charge I would advise you to buy your concert tickets early, they will be in demand.

btw, did you see all the donkey fans leaving early?:-)
[Reply]
TEX 06:57 AM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You seriously need a hobby, you are captivated by my every word. Thanks for being a fan though.
Right back at you MULE TOOL - you HANG OUT ON A RIVAL FANS BOARD for with THOUSANDS MORE posts than me. Besides, aren't you responding to my every word? :-)

Hey, why don't you start your Weekly AFC West Game Thread again? You know, the ones you did way back when Herm was around and through the Manning years, when Denver ruled the West and KC was at the bottom...Be sure you're just as arrogant and PA and chalk full of back handed complements when you talk about each upcoming Bronco game, as you were about KC back then. Talk about "Captivated" - That would be a real treat!... :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:14 AM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
Right back at you MULE TOOL - you HANG OUT ON A RIVAL FANS BOARD for with THOUSANDS MORE posts than me. Besides, aren't you responding to my every word? :-)

Hey, why don't you start your Weekly AFC West Game Thread again? You know, the ones you did way back when Herm was around and through the Manning years, when Denver ruled the West and KC was at the bottom...Be sure you're just as arrogant and PA and chalk full of back handed complements when you talk about each upcoming Bronco game, as you were about KC back then. Talk about "Captivated" - That would be a real treat!... :-)
I stopped doing that due to all the bitterness... maybe I’ll do one this week. Knew you were a fan.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:09 AM 11-14-2017
What made it even better was the Donx were set up to get off to a fast start with 4 of their first 5 at home plus a bye. It doesn't get any easier. So, when 3-1 happened, all their fans started chest beating, including all the "true fans" on this site, like they were good or something. I mean they couldn't possibly suck because they're entitled and...because they have Elway DAMMIT! Then 0-5 happened and "True Fans", bail - Priceless! :-)
Yep. 3-1 was a mirage. You knew it, I knew it, several of us here knew it. I actually didn't expect 0-5 through this last stretch. I was pretty confident that they could beat the winless Giants, and I thought that they had a chance against the Chargers. But KC, Philly, and NE were locks for losses from the start.
[Reply]
TEX 04:28 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Yep. 3-1 was a mirage. You knew it, I knew it, several of us here knew it. I actually didn't expect 0-5 through this last stretch. I was pretty confident that they could beat the winless Giants, and I thought that they had a chance against the Chargers. But KC, Philly, and NE were locks for losses from the start.
Honestly - the only game I thought they had a chance to win out of that stretch was the winless-at-the-time Giants. Once they lost that one, I knew their season was effectively OVER.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:34 PM 11-14-2017
Knowmo?
[Reply]
TEX 04:36 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I stopped doing that due to all the bitterness... maybe I’ll do one this week. Knew you were a fan.
Bitterness? A The # 1 Mule Tool chimes in weekly on a rival BB, for no other reason than to rub things in, and there is "bitterness?" Imagine that... Try it now, bet the bitterness is long gone, along with most of the Donkey "True Fans" Again, Imagine that...:-)
[Reply]
TEX 04:37 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Knowmo?
Crickets...:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:43 PM 11-14-2017
Bitterness? A The # 1 Mule Tool chimes in weekly on a rival BB, for no other reason than to rub things in, and there is "bitterness?" Imagine that... Try it now, bet the bitterness is long gone, along with most of the Donkey "True Fans" Again, Imagine that...:-)
Dude. Really. Get over yourself. MHM is one of the best rival posters on this board.

Just because you throw shit, stupid shit I might add, on a BB, don't make it true.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:49 PM 11-14-2017
I was really hoping that this thread got bumped by knowshit or bj putting all of our worries at ease and letting us know that they're doing well. It's been so long since we've heard form the lil guys that I'm really concerned for their well being

:-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 04:57 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by CrossCheck:
With John in charge I would advise you to buy your concert tickets early, they will be in demand.

btw, did you see all the donkey fans leaving early?:-)
I don't live in Denver.

I am sure the leaving early was weather related, that is the excuse I have heard about all the cameros leaving Arrowland early over the years.

I actually don't blame them the team has given up nearly 100 points in 2 games. They are bad. kc fans leave early or don't come at all when their team is on winning streaks.
[Reply]
Page 1231 of 4829
« First < 23173111311181122112271228122912301231 123212331234123512411281133117312231 > Last »
Up