ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1230 of 4829
« First < 23073011301180122012261227122812291230 123112321233123412401280133017302230 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:08 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
:-) Dude, there's no way they're trading for Alex... give it up.
Don't be so hasty. I have a very qualified and retarded sales staff I would LOVE to send over to Elfraud's office for a few days. Or lifetimes.

Seriously, you have great and powerful balls for sticking around and putting up with some of these morons who wouldn't know a shitty QB if Matt Cassel walked up to their door and tried to sell them chocolate covered AIDS.

Kadoos to you, sir.

Also, RJ and Knowsuck are cowardly little bitches for running off and hiding.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:11 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
I would pay Wade Phillips whatever he wants to be the Chiefs D-Coordinator. You can't put a price on his defenses.
Truth. And if you can't get him, why not scout the college ranks and bring in the man with the nastiest, most skull-crushing defense out there?

This "tree" and "good ol' boys"-shit is so fucking lame. Lazy and completely unimaginative.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:11 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Don't be so hasty. I have a very qualified and retarded sales staff I would LOVE to send over to Elfraud's office for a few days. Or lifetimes.

Seriously, you have great and powerful balls for sticking around and putting up with some of these morons who wouldn't know a shitty QB if Matt Cassel walked up to their door and tried to sell them chocolate covered AIDS.

Kadoos to you, sir.

Also, RJ and Knowsuck are cowardly little bitches for running off and hiding.
I'm here for the BS and chatter... cyber nut kicking is part of the deal.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:13 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
I would pay Wade Phillips whatever he wants to be the Chiefs D-Coordinator. You can't put a price on his defenses.
I wish they would have kept him, but whatever... now is when we'll see if Elway can truly turn things around. I figure he's bought himself 2 more years until even the most diehard fans begin to get upset. I'm not going to let a couple of bad seasons ruin things.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:17 PM 11-13-2017
I wish they would have kept him, but whatever... now is when we'll see if Elway can truly turn things around. I figure he's bought himself 2 more years until even the most diehard fans begin to get upset. I'm not going to let a couple of bad seasons ruin things.
Judging by what I've seen on the mange and the lack of knowshit etc coming here to talk shit, elfraud's days are numbered.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:20 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
Judging by what I've seen on the mange and the lack of knowshit etc coming here to talk shit, elfraud's days are numbered.
Yeah, that's not a real reflection in my mind... anyone bailing on him at this point hasn't been a real long-haul fan.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 07:40 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Or draft a LT and move Mongo to right
Bolles is going to be fine at LT. He is just as good if not better than Fisher.

If Trevor could have kept his wits and not gone into free fall they could have taken the best RT in the draft but now they will probably wiff on another QB in the 1st round then get him ruined behind this terrible OL.

I really think Talib is gone after this year which is a shame.

Hope they can get a vet QB, improve the OL in the draft then find a CB to replace Talib. Woods has to get better as a DC play caller. They need to drop this zone crap, this team isn't built to play zone and plus zone sucks ass. I think that is where they lost the D this year. They have played through bad O's before but ask them to do things they aren't good at and you lose guys.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:42 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

If Trevor could have kept his wits and not gone into free fall they could have taken the best RT in the draft but now they will probably wiff on another QB in the 1st round then get him ruined behind this terrible OL.

Hope they can get a vet QB, improve the OL in the draft then find a CB to replace Talib. Woods has to get better as a DC play caller. They need to drop this zone crap, this team isn't built to play zone and plus zone sucks ass. I think that is where they lost the D this year. They have played through bad O's before but ask them to do things they aren't good at and you lose guys.
:-)

Fisher is obviously nothing special at the LT spot, but this is a joke. He’s also only a year younger, so it’s not like experience is really going to change that.
[Reply]
TEX 08:12 PM 11-13-2017
I went to a concert with my son rather than endure the cluster F that is the 2017 Broncos season.

What a joke. They should fire Brock Olivio, another kFc piece of trash trying to bring down one of the great NFL franchises of all time.

Good luck with your season, looks like everyone in the AFC west just keeps losing.

Not excited about watching football this year. Sad thing is I don't see any glimer of hope that it will get better in the coming years. VagJ has even managed to break the greatest D in the history of the NFL.

Sad.
:-) Spoken like a "true fan" of an entitled fan base. Support them when they win and go full Donktard when they lose. :-)
[Reply]
Bewbies 08:17 PM 11-13-2017
Dunno... sitting at 6 now. Football is fun, KC was the last undefeated team right and gave the Eagles their lone loss... now, KC is tied at 3rd with 3 others in the AFC race.
The AFC is soft this year, will be really surprised if the SB winner comes from our side.

Not holding out high hopes for this season, but with Football Jesus waiting in the wings I'm looking forward to the next decade or so. :-)
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:18 PM 11-13-2017

No1curr about shit takes regarding a shit franchise.

Shitty.
[Reply]
TEX 08:38 PM 11-13-2017
Oh, oh.. There's that, "Whatever"again..:-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:10 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-) Spoken like a "true fan" of an entitled fan base. Support them when they win and go full Donktard when they lose. :-)
So you watched every down of the Winless Wonder Brodie Croyle years? Why pass up a great concert a fun times with my son? Because of a football game?

Sure
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:11 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
Oh, oh.. There's that, "Whatever"again..:-)
You seriously need a hobby, you are captivated by my every word. Thanks for being a fan though.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:13 PM 11-13-2017
So you watched every down of the Winless Wonder Brodie Croyle years? Why pass up a great concert a fun times with my son? Because of a football game?

Sure
I’ve missed watching games every year, good or bad. I don’t know how anyone with kids can watch every single game in any season.
[Reply]
Page 1230 of 4829
« First < 23073011301180122012261227122812291230 123112321233123412401280133017302230 > Last »
Up