ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1229 of 4829
« First < 22972911291179121912251226122712281229 123012311232123312391279132917292229 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
notorious 05:51 PM 11-13-2017
I still can't believe Denver hired Vance J as coach. It's like Elway purposely hired a black coach just to check the box knowing he sucked just to get a top 5 pick and flush the roster.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:23 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
I went to a concert with my son rather than endure the cluster F that is the 2017 Broncos season.

What a joke. They should fire Brock Olivio, another kFc piece of trash trying to bring down one of the great NFL franchises of all time.

Good luck with your season, looks like everyone in the AFC west just keeps losing.

Not excited about watching football this year. Sad thing is I don't see any glimer of hope that it will get better in the coming years. VagJ has even managed to break the greatest D in the history of the NFL.

Sad.
Enh, they tried to keep winning on a budget and it busted... the big issue to me, the mistakes in FA on the OL. Using RBs and TEs is what makes the offense they want to run tick and they've failed there. Maybe Jake is the answer, but we won't know until next year with him. The OL killed the flow of what they need to do.

Not saying there aren't other areas that need to be addressed, but the OL makes everything work... or as we've seen, makes the ground attack non-existant and the QBs are running for their lives. They moved away from what makes the Broncos' defense great as well.

Oh well, no use in getting bent on it... I'm in for the long haul.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:34 PM 11-13-2017
I went to a concert with my son rather than endure the cluster F that is the 2017 Broncos season.

What a joke. They should fire Brock Olivio, another kFc piece of trash trying to bring down one of the great NFL franchises of all time.

Good luck with your season, looks like everyone in the AFC west just keeps losing.

Not excited about watching football this year. Sad thing is I don't see any glimer of hope that it will get better in the coming years. VagJ and Elway has even managed to break the idiot Dungkey trolls on this site!!.

Awesome.
Couldn't agree more!
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:38 PM 11-13-2017
Donkeys are spiraling the drain. It's only a matter of time. It is with great enthusiasm and respect that I invoke the Kansas City Chiefs Mantra when something like this happens. There is always next year.
[Reply]
BossChief 06:43 PM 11-13-2017

Not excited about watching football this year. Sad thing is I don't see any glimer of hope that it will get better in the coming years. VagJ has even managed to break the greatest D in the history of the NFL.

Sad.
Stay down, bitch.
[Reply]
O.city 06:46 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
I still can't believe Denver hired Vance J as coach. It's like Elway purposely hired a black coach just to check the box knowing he sucked just to get a top 5 pick and flush the roster.
They went cheap on the coach and staff. Vance wanted to keep wade iirc.

They should have swung big for little Shannahan and kept wade with the defense
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:47 PM 11-13-2017
I just got around to watching Inside the NFL from last week. They opened up with the Eagles-Donks game. Man was that a joy to watch. Wentz was hitting passes all over the let it fly zone, running backs were busting free at will, and the Donk offense was putrid. I can't believe that anyone didn't see this coming. Many on this site did. But there were so called experts out there expecting the Donks to compete for the AFC West. What a joke. Lol.
[Reply]
Bewbies 06:52 PM 11-13-2017
Here's to hoping that 3-1 badass start keeps any good QB's from falling far enough down the board to grab.

:-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:59 PM 11-13-2017

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:59 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Hey, so as Denver creeps closer to that top 5 pick... which player do guys absolutely NOT want them to draft? I haven't paid close attention to college football, so I have no idea if any of those guys of need are the real deal.
Draft a QB. In fact, move up.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:00 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Here's to hoping that 3-1 badass start keeps any good QB's from falling far enough down the board to grab.

:-)
Dunno... sitting at 6 now. Football is fun, KC was the last undefeated team right and gave the Eagles their lone loss... now, KC is tied at 3rd with 3 others in the AFC race.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:01 PM 11-13-2017

Sad.
Two 2's will get you back on track. Call me.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:02 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Two 2's will get you back on track. Call me.
:-) Dude, there's no way they're trading for Alex... give it up.
[Reply]
notorious 07:02 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
They went cheap on the coach and staff. Vance wanted to keep wade iirc.

They should have swung big for little Shannahan and kept wade with the defense
Holy shit, they let Wade leave?

He was by far the biggest reason they won a SB. JFC give that man his money!
[Reply]
notorious 07:03 PM 11-13-2017
I would pay Wade Phillips whatever he wants to be the Chiefs D-Coordinator. You can't put a price on his defenses.
[Reply]
Page 1229 of 4829
« First < 22972911291179121912251226122712281229 123012311232123312391279132917292229 > Last »
Up