ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 26
« First < 162223242526
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Boot Is Coming Down Hard Now
BucEyedPea 10:25 AM 01-09-2021
Only the start, there's a lot more of this coming. This is just the first post of this thread. It's not just Trump, it's the American message. Thousands of conservatives already having their accounts banned even if they did not participate in the Capitol surge. Now you know why antifa thugs were sent in to that protest and broke through right at the point where airing of election irregularities would happen and being on the verge of getting a commission to investigate it. Cui Bono?
CNN is now lobbying cable providers to remove Fox News from their channel lineups. Not surprising.

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:26 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
There is no conservative leaning news source you lefties give any credit to, and truth be told I usually don't give a damn what lefty sources have to say about anything... thats just the way it is, so stop crying about it
I enjoy calling morons out for posting bullshit, and will continue to do so. If you don't want to see it, block me.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:32 PM Yesterday
Blacks will get free stuff.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I enjoy calling morons out for posting bullshit, and will continue to do so. If you don't want to see it, block me.
You're incapable of calling anyone out, you worthless fucking blowhard
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:37 PM Yesterday
You're incapable of calling anyone out, you worthless ****ing blowhard
Riiiight, that's why you're crying like a little bitch about a comment that wasn't directed at you. Dry your tears, woman.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:03 PM Yesterday
Riiiight, that's why you're crying like a little bitch about a comment that wasn't directed at you. Dry your tears, woman.
Nah, I just dont suffer big mouth blowhards like you easily

Always going out of your way to be as crude and confrontational as possible, knowing damn well you wouldn't dare run your mouth like that in real life... you fake keyboard toughguy
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:06 PM Yesterday

Always going out of your way to be as crude and confrontational as possible, knowing damn well you wouldn't dare run your mouth like that in real life... you fake keyboard toughguy
Keep crying, loser. You went out of your way to respond to me, which is something you wouldn't do in real life. Drink your Natty Light and shut the fuck up. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:09 PM Yesterday
Keep crying, loser. You went out of your way to respond to me, which is something you wouldn't do in real life. Drink your Natty Light and shut the fuck up. :-)
Sure thing fake tough guy, but I'd like to ask you a question... what was it like being kucked by your ex? Did it secretly thrill you?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:12 PM Yesterday
Sure thing fake tough guy, but I'd like to ask you a question... what was it like being kucked by your ex? Did it secretly thrill you?
No, that's why I divorced her and spent a few years sport-fucking. It was way more fun than being tied to the same redneck pig for years on end. No offense. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:16 PM Yesterday
No, that's why I divorced her and spent a few years sport-fucking. It was way more fun than being tied to the same redneck pig for years on end. No offense. :-)
So you sport fucked redneck pigs there in Wichita?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:19 PM Yesterday
So you sport ****ed redneck pigs there in Wichita?
Nah, I have higher standards than you do.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:31 PM Yesterday
You're incapable of calling anyone out, you worthless ****ing blowhard

Absolutely.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:20 PM Yesterday

Maybe that's why his wife wasn't getting any kindness or love so she went elsewhere for it.
Maybe she was getting even. I always read that it's something in the relationship someone isn't getting that leads them to cheat.
[Reply]
headsnap 10:30 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Maybe that's why his wife wasn't getting any kindness or love so she went elsewhere for it.
Maybe she was getting even. I always read that it's something in the relationship someone isn't getting that leads them to cheat.

I'm not a fan of AOB, but there is NO excuse for cheating.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:32 PM Yesterday
:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by headsnap:
I'm not a fan of AOB, but there is NO excuse for cheating.
I was trolling him, the way he does me like calling my doctor quack for one. It was not intended to open a debate on cheating—nor was that intended as an excuse for cheating, but a possible cause. So butt out.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 26
« First < 162223242526
Up