ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Flashback Pitt Gorilla—The Left Rioted at Trump's Inauguration
BucEyedPea 01:01 AM 01-13-2021
Liberals Started Rioting Right After Trump’s Election, Even During His Inuaguration

They’ve done nothing to quell the violence and unrest on their side, which started right after Trump won the presidency.

Trump Inauguration
Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested Friday after a morning of peaceful protests and coordinated disruptions of Donald Trump’s inauguration ceremony gave way to ugly street clashes in downtown Washington.

At least two DC police officers and one other person were taken to the hospital after run-ins with protesters, DC Fire Spokesman Vito Maggiolo told CNN. Acting DC Police Chief Peter Newsham said the officers’ injuries were considered minor and not life threatening.

Bursts of chaos erupted on 12th and K streets as black-clad “antifascist” protesters smashed storefronts and bus stops, hammered out the windows of a limousine and eventually launched rocks at a phalanx of police lined up in an eastbound crosswalk. Officers responded by launching smoke and flash-bang devices, which could be heard from blocks away, into the street to disperse the crowds.
And Right After Trump Was Elected

The media won’t bring this up, but in the aftermath of Trump’s election in November 2016, the left began protesting—and those protests typically ended in violence.

“For the third night in a row, anti-Donald Trump demonstrators took to the streets in several big cities and on college campuses across the United States, including an outburst of smashed windows and a dumpster fire in Portland that police countered with pepper spray and flash-bang devices,” reported USA Today just days after Trump’s upset victory over Hillary Clinton.

Roughly 4,000 protesters gathered in downtown Portland the Thursday following the election, chanting “We reject the president-elect!” before heading over to Portland’s Pearl District, “where the windows of several businesses were smashed.” A local news station said, “The protest was mostly peaceful until demonstrators met with an anarchist group, after which demonstrators vandalized buildings, kicked cars and knocked out power.”

In Los Angeles, protesters burned an effigy of Trump, blocked traffic on a busy highway, and vandalized property. In Oakland, rioters started fires, threw rocks and Molotov cocktails, and vandalized police cars. One police car was even graffitied with the message “Time to riot.”

Similar stories were reported in New York, Denver, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.

Did the left get over it? Did they ever accept the election? Nope. They promised to resist and the rioting didn’t stop.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...ation-n1312876

[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:21 AM 01-14-2021
It should also be added that the summer rioters continuously built up on themselves. They just continued pushing the boundaries and taking things farther and farther with severity and length. This didn’t just happen. They fed off each other and the coverage it received. It’s completely expected that people with the same make up would do the same, even if their goals are different.

If the riots in the summer initially received as much mainstream backlash for their destruction and errors in ways as this event did from basically everyone, then a whole lot of destruction would have been saved all summer.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:21 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
If want, I can go and quote all your posts and bold the "its really the lefts fault" statements you've made.

Just Let me know if you want me to rub your face in it.
ICH is twice the man you'll ever be, the only rubbing going on here is you flicking your inflamed little bean
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:23 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Psychologically it’s plain as day but inspire isn’t the right word. They had their own reasons but what they were was justified in their minds and barriers to bad behavior removed as others in the summer previously broke down those barriers of civility in the wake of perceived injustice and “just causes.”

They see bad behavior and emulate it. That’s just simply what people with their personalities do. Behaviorally as well. All the same tactics were used such as organizing on social media, being fueled by hate watching the other side’s media coverage, and being pushed over the top by those on their side. These people take their cues from the world around them as we all do. But they are not well adjusted enough to see bad behavior and simply cast it down. The fact that part of the defense that you see from supporters has them referencing the summer riots further proves what they were feeling and that it would be on their minds of what is acceptable if you are upset enough.
The summer riots were not the first riots in American history. There is a mountain of past "bad behavior" for gullible idiots to refer to.

All riots have some things in common. That doesn't mean any of them are directly connected.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:50 AM 01-14-2021
If want, I can go and quote all your posts and bold the "its really the lefts fault" statements you've made.

Just Let me know if you want me to rub your face in it.
If you are going to waste that kind of time to take some kind of digital victory lap...I mean seriously, why would you invest that kind of time??? Do you think you are going to get an "I'm right and you suck" award? Perhaps you will shame me into finally admitting I'm wrong, saying you are right, begging you to please teach me how to think? Will you get a bunch of "rep" comments from the others on the board to make you feel affirmation? There is so much more to life man...

I don't know you. But your on line persona is less than likeable in any way. I genuinely hope and pray you are not this unhappy in your real life.

Pax Christi.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:24 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
The summer riots were not the first riots in American history. There is a mountain of past "bad behavior" for gullible idiots to refer to.

All riots have some things in common. That doesn't mean any of them are directly connected.

I’m explaining why they are connected. Just saying they may not be isn’t exactly overriding anything. You are welcome to directly dispel what I’m presenting as showing they are connected. But that is a pretty impossible task given the pretty clear connections with regards to the current climate and how opposing groups constantly go back and forth online and in real life.

Remember, opposition groups to the riots didn’t just show up day 1. It took time and for people to get fed up, start feeling threatened, and get organized. Once they did those exact same people and beliefs present that would meet rioters (many of which probably also where at the capital) started showing up directly because of the riots to oppose them and now those same people are just taking the ball and continuing the trend.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 11:32 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
If you are going to waste that kind of time to take some kind of digital victory lap...I mean seriously, why would you invest that kind of time??? Do you think you are going to get an "I'm right and you suck" award? Perhaps you will shame me into finally admitting I'm wrong, saying you are right, begging you to please teach me how to think? Will you get a bunch of "rep" comments from the others on the board to make you feel affirmation? There is so much more to life man...

I don't know you. But your on line persona is less than likeable in any way. I genuinely hope and pray you are not this unhappy in your real life.

Pax Christi.
I wouldn't consider it a waste of time to explicitly show you that the vast majority of your comments are "its the lefts fault for the rights behavior".

If rubbing your nose in your own shit is the only way to get you to notice it, then it is what it is.

Anyway, continue whining about how other people notice all your doing is a juvenile game of "my actions aren't my fault, its somebodies elses fault."
[Reply]
Loneiguana 11:33 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I’m explaining why they are connected.
Its cure you think that.

Its also cute when children think their own behavior is someone else's fault.

Doesn't mean they aren't being whiny entitled children though.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:57 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
This thread is the very definition of whataboutism.
A tactic rarely, if ever, used on CP... Many times it makes sense. It's almost like the, "Oh, the irony" posts...
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:17 PM 01-14-2021

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:01 PM 01-14-2021
I wouldn't consider it a waste of time to explicitly show you that the vast majority of your comments are "its the lefts fault for the rights behavior".

If rubbing your nose in your own shit is the only way to get you to notice it, then it is what it is.

Anyway, continue whining about how other people notice all your doing is a juvenile game of "my actions aren't my fault, its somebodies elses fault."
I'm honestly wondering if you have me confused with someone else...
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:06 PM 01-14-2021
I'm honestly wondering if you have me confused with someone else...
Are you new here or what?

He talks that way to everyone, no matter how nice you try to be
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:14 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Are you new here or what?

He talks that way to everyone, no matter how nice you try to be
I don't really interact with him much, so I guess I've not "felt the wrath"...:-)
[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:17 PM 01-14-2021
I don't really interact with him much, so I guess I've not "felt the wrath"...:-)

Don’t waste your time. He filters every single thought and emotion about any topic through a partisan political lens, specifically one designed to not challenge him in any way about his team and avoid any sort of uncomfortable feelings or thoughts about his team at all cost.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:18 PM 01-14-2021
You're not the first person to try and have a reasonable discussion with that turd, and it simply never works... you're either 110% with him or you're a "cowardly racist!" or some such
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up