Page 567 of 4795
« First < 67467517557563564565566567 56856957057157761766710671567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:42 PM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Well don't you think a one game lead after three is pretty good after three games? You would have to be a losing team for us to have a two game lead.

In any event, the "chest pounding" is a response to repeated suggestions Denver would be terrible, and would be killed by Cincinnati.
For a good laugh ask him about his pre-season predictions for both teams.
Hint: the phrase "AFCCG game AT LEAST" is used in reference to one of them.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:45 PM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
For a good laugh ask him about his pre-season predictions for both teams.
Hint: the phrase "AFCCG game AT LEAST" is used in reference to one of them.
Yup ONE game further than we went last year. What a ridiculous prediction.

:-)

You would think the Chiefs were 8-8 or worse last year. The only reason that seems unrealistic right now is because we don't know when/if Houston will be back.

I know it's not what you Broncos fans want to hear, but the Chiefs are the better team with a healthy Houston.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 02:01 PM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:

You would think the Chiefs were 8-8 or worse last year. The only reason that seems unrealistic right now is because we don't know when/if Houston will be back.

I know it's not what you Broncos fans want to hear, but the Chiefs are the better team with a healthy Houston.
A better team based on what?
[Reply]
New World Order 02:02 PM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell:
A better team based on what?

You must be kidding.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:02 PM 09-26-2016

Yeah, that's the only reason. :-)

Keep at it Charlie Brown, you'll get there one day.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:03 PM 09-26-2016

I was pondering to myself earlier, what would I want if KC asked for Shane Ray in a trade, and there wasn't a single player on the Chiefs roster that I wanted.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:06 PM 09-26-2016
Uh, no. that seems very unrealistic based on how KS has looked on the field the first 3 weeks. :-)

:-) keep at it Charlie Brown, you'll get there one day.
Yet here we are at 2-1 with that still being realistic.

Also, past 3 weeks? We looked bad yesterday? News to me.

Plus, that prediction was before the season, and you tried to shit on it then. So again, I ask, what is so unrealistic about expecting a team that improved over the offseason to take a step forward and win ONE more game?
[Reply]
vailpass 02:07 PM 09-26-2016
Yet here we are at 2-1 with that still being realistic.

Also, past 3 weeks? We looked bad yesterday? News to me.
I tried to change it so as not offend the general populace here but yeah, you looked anemic again yesterday.Can you really not see that?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:10 PM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
I was pondering to myself earlier, what I would ask for if KC asked for Shane Ray in a trade, and there wasn't a single player on the Chiefs roster that I wanted.

Shane Ray is a product of that defense. I haven't seen him bend the edge on many, if any at all, of his sacks. Ford would have more sacks too if he were playing across from Houston at his more natural position.

If you wouldn't take somebody like Peters for Ray, that makes your a moronic homer, not right.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:11 PM 09-26-2016

Shane Ray is a product of that defense. I haven't seen him bend the edge on many, if any at all, of his sacks. Ford would have more sacks too if he were playing across from Houston at his more natural position.

If you wouldn't take somebody like Peters for Ray, that makes your a moronic homer, not right.
Denver D has no need for Peters.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:12 PM 09-26-2016
I tried to change it so as not offend the general populace here but yeah, you looked anemic again yesterday.Can you really not see that?
24-3 against one of the best offense in the NFL and we looked anemic?

Funny how being so close to losing week 1 didn't matter at the time because you got the W, but now you're trying to shit on us for a win in which we won 24-3. Absolutely ridiculous.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:12 PM 09-26-2016
Denver D has no need for Peters.
If he's not already, Peters is going to be better than every corner on your team.

The guy is going to shatter every INT record there is at this pace. The only way that slows down is if team just stop throwing his way completely.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:17 PM 09-26-2016
24-3 against one of the best offense in the NFL and we looked anemic?

Funny how being so close to losing week 1 didn't matter at the time because you got the W, but now you're trying to shit on us for a win in which we won 24-3. Absolutely ridiculous.
Dude, we should've laid a 50 burger on them with 8 turnovers.

Be realistic here. The offense looked like ass.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:18 PM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Dude, we should've laid a 50 burger on them with 8 turnovers.

Be realistic here. The offense looked like ass.
So offense looked bad = team looked bad?

Let's go ahead and take that SB away from the Broncos then.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:24 PM 09-26-2016
Peters is a boom or bust guy. Talib has some of that in him as well but he doesn't give up nearly as many big plays as Peters does.

The only guy on the Chiefs roster that I even briefly considered was Travis Kelce, but he's kind of douchey and he fumbles a lot. Plus, a pass rusher is infinitely more valuable than a TE.
[Reply]
Page 567 of 4795
« First < 67467517557563564565566567 56856957057157761766710671567 > Last »
Up