Page 547 of 4799
« First < 47447497537543544545546547 54854955055155759764710471547 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:58 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
If they had a quarterback, I could see a split.
If you both had a quarterback, and the Chiefs had Houston, I could see a sweep.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:59 PM 09-14-2016
After week 1, all we really know is that we have what appears to be a competitive division. There wasn't a single 'clearly dominating' performance by any team for 4 quarters.

OAK had a big win on the road, while giving up huge plays to Brees... while the Broncos and Chiefs needed second half rallies to win at home.

That's really all we know and I think we're back to the divisional teams splitting the home and home series. Buckle up, it's going to be a fun season.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:06 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
If you both had a quarterback, and the Chiefs had Houston, I could see a sweep.
What a troll. Smith just put this team on his back and won a game that he was down 21 points and you still think we need a quarterback? That's why nobody respects your opinion around here. You are entrenched in your anti Smith position and it doesn't matter if he puts up similar games all season and is Superbowl MVP. You will still be here saying he sucks. You are a joke.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:18 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
What a troll. Smith just put this team on his back and won a game that he was down 21 points and you still think we need a quarterback? That's why nobody respects your opinion around here. You are entrenched in your anti Smith position and it doesn't matter if he puts up similar games all season and is Superbowl MVP. You will still be here saying he sucks. You are a joke.
Dude, Smithy just played THE game of his long, excruciatingly dull NFL-experience life.

I can assure you with GREAT assurance; you will not see that again.

That game was the literal comeback equivalent of getting Tom Brady in the 6th.

Praise your lightning-strike with great praise!
[Reply]
New World Order 07:34 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
After week 1, all we really know is that we have what appears to be a competitive division. There wasn't a single 'clearly dominating' performance by any team for 4 quarters.

OAK had a big win on the road, while giving up huge plays to Brees... while the Broncos and Chiefs needed second half rallies to win at home.

That's really all we know and I think we're back to the divisional teams splitting the home and home series. Buckle up, it's going to be a fun season.

KC isn't going to beat anyone elite without a healthy Houston and Hali.

I think the goal right now is just to keep their head above water and win the games they're supposed to win. If they can get into the playoffs with Houston ready to go I think they can beat anyone.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:37 PM 09-14-2016
Dude, Smithy just played THE game of his long, excruciatingly dull NFL-experience life.

So you're saying you are retarted !
[Reply]
New World Order 07:46 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
So you're saying you are retarted !

Genius
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:55 PM 09-14-2016
The officials in the Raiders game got the NFL's PR memo..2 bogus interference penalties to sustain their final comeback drive...one on 4th down. It was a terrible call...

Saints got hosed by the "Vegas or Bust" initiative. When you see the talking heads all parroting the same narrative...you know.

The refs scare me more than their actual team this season...it's coming. They are going to decide a few AFCW games.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:56 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The officials in the Raiders game got the NFL's PR memo..2 bogus interference penalties to sustain their final drive...one on 4th down. It was a terrible call...
Link?
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:07 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Link?
Carr threw the ball over his head by 3 feet...out of bounds. What's interesting is the official standing 5 feet away didn't throw it.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/vi.../#.V9oCSIV0oc0
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:10 PM 09-14-2016

So what are you going to say when he does do it again? Lightning can strike twice? No way he does it a 3rd time. People in the tech world have a name for you. It's ID ten T. Wear it proudly. You've earned it. (It's okay if you don't get it. I doubt that you're bright enough to figure it out. Change the ten to 10 or IO.)
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:19 PM 09-14-2016
Raiders are trying to solicit public funding for a new stadium...NFL knows a winning product makes that a much easier sell.

Just business...

Every team in the AFCW should be aware that they will battling the refs in the Oakland games.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:00 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Link?
The voices in his head told him so.
You and i flip each other shit ala rival fans but that dude is just plain nuts.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:06 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I think he's a little nutty, but he's harmless.

This is about the Raiders though. We should all be on the same boat here.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:09 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Unless you have no understanding of NFL rules...which being a Donko fan, you probably dont....that was in no way, shape or form a PI infraction. The ball was thrown 3 feet over his head...check the last 10 seconds of that video. It was on 4th down and would have ended the game.

You'll be crying like a schoolgirl girl when your precious little Donkos get beat by a shit call...in all fairness, every fan would be rightfully pissed if that happened to their team.
[Reply]
Page 547 of 4799
« First < 47447497537543544545546547 54854955055155759764710471547 > Last »
Up