ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 50
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
shyguyms 01:21 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by :
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
[Reply]
DT58HOF 06:30 PM 01-16-2009
IDIOT ARMCHAIR QB'S IN HERE!!
I played the game, I officiated the game, I coached the game.!!
YES I CONSIDER MYSELF AN EXPERT,lol
[Reply]
kstater 06:30 PM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by DT58HOF:
And yet you're still a retard.
[Reply]
Agent V 06:31 PM 01-16-2009
You didn't answer my question.
[Reply]
DT58HOF 06:31 PM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by chief103182:
What does that have to do with anything?
it's says i dont give a fuc..... what you or anyonelse says
and I will say what I want when I want!!
Got that JACK?
[Reply]
RJ 06:31 PM 01-16-2009
Heh, you fuckers are out of control. Great stuff.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:31 PM 01-16-2009
says the lurker with 41 posts,lol
that doesn't have a good paying job!:-)
why do you always bring up money? how in the fuck does a genius like you know what ANY of us are worth?
[Reply]
DT58HOF 06:32 PM 01-16-2009
You didn't answer my question.
ask about my family business and look me up on google you will findout what Titles I have won and what schools I have attended!!
Don't be so lazy!!
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:32 PM 01-16-2009
it's says i dont give a fuc..... what you or anyonelse says
If you don't care what anybody says, then why are you reading or posting? That seems rather a waste of time for such an omnicient individual.
[Reply]
DT58HOF 06:32 PM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
why do you always bring up money? how in the **** does a genius like you know what ANY of us are worth?
I know you're not worth Millions!!:-)
[Reply]
Agent V 06:33 PM 01-16-2009
why do you always bring up money? how in the fuck does a genius like you know what ANY of us are worth?
It's unbelievable. I'm 19 and I'm acting like more of a grown man than this guy.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:33 PM 01-16-2009
oh fuck you played peewee ball, officiated peewee ball, coached peewee ball, seems like you were stuck in a peewee league, maybe you likey the peewee
[Reply]
DT58HOF 06:33 PM 01-16-2009
It's unbelievable. I'm 19 and I'm acting like more of a grown man than this guy.
yeah by having an avatar saying you like mens ass?
Kewl Dude, Cowa Bunga!!!
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:34 PM 01-16-2009
ask about my family business and look me up on google you will findout what Titles I have won and what schools I have attended!!
Don't be so lazy!!
what is your family business?
[Reply]
Agent V 06:34 PM 01-16-2009
yeah by having an avatar saying you like mens ass?
Kewl Dude, Cowa Bunga!!!
It's from Seinfeld.
[Reply]
DT58HOF 06:34 PM 01-16-2009
oh **** you played peewee ball, officiated peewee ball, coached peewee ball, seems like you were stuck in a peewee league, maybe you likey the peewee
dude go get ur redneck ass under the car and change the oil!!
[Reply]
Page 31 of 50
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up