ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 72
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:59 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Instead of listening to that dumb smear artist..use your own brain and ask yourself if the media would hold back on eb and be calling for him to get a job if he done the things the smear artist is saying? It's lies. Do i believe the dui and think he had a few altercations as a kid? Yes..but that was thirty frikking years ago. Patricia allegedly raped someone and is still in the league today..what is worse? Smh.
Is Bieniemy your dad, Boogerfucker? Why are you so unhinged over this subject?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:01 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
He was in his 30's when it was reported by ESPN that he was luring recruits with alcohol and women.

And again, I'm just linking stories. I wouldn't have anything to link if Bienemy's record was clean.

And once again, Patricia was hired, signed, sealed and delivered before his indictment was revealed by the Detroit Free Press.

And no, Bieniemy was arrested for a DUI in 2001, which was less than 20 years ago, when he was in his 30's.
Lol more lame excuses from the dumb smear artist who is acting like every news article is gospel smh. And if you think a billion dollar team had no clue about his criminal record you're thick as hell.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:02 PM 01-23-2021
Also, if owners fear a backlash from fans for hiring a guy who did that stuff, I think they’re overblowing shit.

Andy Reid hired Mike Vick as a temp intern that one summer. A handful of fans (on Facebook lol) were furious. And then it went away.

This stuff about bieniemy is there for people to see, but the media isn’t going to dig it up, and fans of opposing teams looking to be offended rarely do their own research. About the only thing they’ll know or care about from his past is Chris Berman calling him Sleeping With Bieniemy.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:02 PM 01-23-2021
Lol more lame excuses from the dumb smear artist who is acting like every news article is gospel smh. And if you think a billion dollar team had no clue about his criminal record you're thick as hell.
How is linking an article smearing someone?

Are you like 12 years old?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:03 PM 01-23-2021
Not as a head coach
Lol you really are a dumb fool..:-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:05 PM 01-23-2021

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:06 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Also, if owners fear a backlash from fans for hiring a guy who did that stuff, I think they’re overblowing shit.

Andy Reid hired Mike Vick as a temp intern that one summer. A handful of fans (on Facebook lol) were furious. And then it went away.

This stuff about bieniemy is there for people to see, but the media isn’t going to dig it up, and fans of opposing teams looking to be offended rarely do their own research. About the only thing they’ll know or care about from his past is Chris Berman calling him Sleeping With Bieniemy.
I completely disagree.

Anytime there's even a mention of Tyreek Hill on PFT, there are anywhere from 75-100 comments calling him a "Child beater" or a "Wife Beater" while questioning Andy Reid's judgement, even to this day, despite the facts.

I didn't know about all of the other allegations about Bieniemy until I read about them on PFT last night and all it took was a 2 second Google search to uncover all of it that's known publicly.
[Reply]
Coogs 01:06 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
All I was aware of before today, was a DUI and allegations of trying to cover up rape accusations against some players... turns out there was quite a bit more smoke than that

That said, I dont wanna sit here and run him down... he's our guy now, and he's been a damn good one by all accounts
That's probably true. Not sure all of that information had been posted before. But a lot of it for sure.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:06 PM 01-23-2021
Lol you really are a dumb fool..:-)
So, you're saying that Matt Patricia was hired as a Head Coach again?

By whom?
[Reply]
joethomas 01:06 PM 01-23-2021
EB's best chance might be to stay here and wait for Reid to retire. Hopefully that's a long way off.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:10 PM 01-23-2021
How is linking an article smearing someone?

Are you like 12 years old?
You're OBSESSED with smearing eb and trying to present internet rumours as facts in an effort to deny that race is playing a role in why he is yet to be hired. There is more proof about race playing a part by the mere fact THAT THERE IS A ROONEY RULE in place because of such issues. Feeble articles about EB's history are not facts...they are dangerous speculative hit pieces designed to undermine his ability to be a hc...it's just that simple.
[Reply]
joethomas 01:12 PM 01-23-2021
The rooney rule isn't helping him. It's making him a token interview for teams that aren't really interested in him.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:15 PM 01-23-2021
You're OBSESSED with smearing eb and trying to present internet rumours as facts in an effort to deny that race is playing a role in why he is yet to be hired. There is more proof about race playing a part by the mere fact THAT THERE IS A ROONEY RULE in place because of such issues. Feeble articles about EB's history are not facts...they are dangerous speculative hit pieces designed to undermine his ability to be a hc...it's just that simple.
You're the one who's saying race is playing a role infact you did it on a day where 2 minority hires were made per our last discussion. You're pretty stupid if you think teams are like "were not hiring binemey because hes black". The sexual misconduct stuff is serious especially during the age of #metoo and cancel culture. Why would you want a face of your franchise to have that type of background?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:20 PM 01-23-2021
You're OBSESSED with smearing eb and trying to present internet rumours as facts in an effort to deny that race is playing a role in why he is yet to be hired.
I haven't mentioned race even once.

And no, the LA Times does not print "rumors as fact", especially in 1991. There are plenty of reputable sources, including The Orlando Sentinel, the UCLA Daily Bruin and ESPN, that still have these articles on their websites, which I've linked directly.

These are facts. For you to say that his arrests and DUI convictions are "rumors" is blatantly false.

There is more proof about race playing a part by the mere fact THAT THERE IS A ROONEY RULE in place because of such issues.
The Rooney Rule requires teams to interview minority candidates. It does not require teams to hire minority candidates.

Feeble articles about EB's history are not facts...they are dangerous speculative hit pieces designed to undermine his ability to be a hc...it's just that simple.
So, you're telling us that The LA Times wrote a "hit piece" in 1991 on Bieniemy to ensure that he wouldn't be hired as an NFL Head Coach in 2021?

Or that the Daily Bruin wrote a "hit piece" in 2001 about Bieniemy's second DUI arrest?

Yeah, I'm sure that a conspiracy to deny Eric Bieniemy an NFL head coaching job began 30 years ago and that none of his arrests and convictions actually happened. Sounds completely logical.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:22 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You're the one who's saying race is playing a role infact you did it on a day where 2 minority hires were made per our last discussion. You're pretty stupid if you think teams are like "were not hiring binemey because hes black". The sexual misconduct stuff is serious especially during the age of #metoo and cancel culture. Why would you want a face of your franchise to have that type of background?
He's nothing but a pathetic smear artist hidden on a thread on a chiefs forum...his dumb views hold no weight and won't define EB as a person or coach. BRING REAL PROOF if folks want to play this game then weak rival fan articles is NOT going to cut it :-) ..
[Reply]
Page 61 of 72
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Up