ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>WOW! Did Wikileaks just do the data dump we’ve all been waiting for?
BucEyedPea 07:32 AM 04-15-2019
Looks like WikiLeaks has dumped everything!

Here’s a list of some what can be found in the link below.

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

Looks like some entity has blocked entry to files if you click on them to check them out. At least, that is what's happening when I click on the links under Spy Files. Sigh!
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:25 PM 04-15-2019
So the FBI used a Israeli cut out. To plant counterfeit hundred dollar bills on Papadopoulos. But Papadopoulos wife said. No fucking way are we flying back to America with 10,000.00 in cash. Leave it here in Israel with your lawyer.
Papadopoulos lands in America and is instantly apprehended by the FBI and all his luggage is torn into. Looking for the marked counterfeit hundred dollar bills

https://youtu.be/6_C9m7K1FDU
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:30 PM 04-15-2019
Randalflagg, look further down on the WikiLeak twitter page via Well Traveled Fox, who selects out of the document the Role of the Media as a necessary conduit for information—to provide top-down guidance as an instrument for national power, through coordination information, messages and products. Pretty scary.

That's what's happening right here in the US too. That's why most of the media all sound a like. Why they all cited the same lies before invading Iraq on the Arab Spring etc. It's like they're state-run or a tool of the state—not an independent source to keep govt honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:33 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
So the FBI used a Israeli cut out. To plant counterfeit hundred dollar bills on Papadopoulos. But Papadopoulos wife said. No ****ing way are we flying back to America with 10,000.00 in cash. Leave it here in Israel with your lawyer.
Papadopoulos lands in America and is instantly apprehended by the FBI and all his luggage is torn into. Looking for the marked counterfeit hundred dollar bills

https://youtu.be/6_C9m7K1FDU
Ha, Ha and they didn't find them.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:48 PM 04-15-2019
LiveSteam I just finished that You Tube with DiGenova where he said Stone may have a more legitimate case and right to get the unredacted Mueller report.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:20 PM 04-15-2019
Some serious shit. It’s here
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:28 PM 04-15-2019
Well well, ROYC75 is going with his PePeeLeaks and Bowel Dump in about 20 minutes.
Should I call for a press conference, some inquiring minds might want to know?
[Reply]
RubberSponge 07:39 PM 04-15-2019
A field manual. A fucking field manual.

:-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:44 PM 04-15-2019
The shit is here
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:47 AM 04-16-2019
Will any of W/BEP's Johns be exposed?

[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:10 AM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It's one document.

But the better question for you to ask, is why is this one getting some attention now, if it's never been a big deal?

I don't know if your claim is true or not.

Seems to me it's not been any news before. Frankly, I don't even need it to know what the globalists ( which includes NeoCons) are doing first to soften up an eventual military target. It's basic observation, and I have previously posted it. Ron Paul has called these sanctions acts of war. With planes and jets how many naval blockades do we see these days? Seeing it officially written isn't a bad thing though. Plus, using it in conjunction with the other leaks, like Hill's emails, tells the whole story.

I already knew about Chiquita banana as well. I'd like to check out the off-shore accounts of politicians though. I know Soros has them but advises us peons not do have one.

Those FMs are classified for (generally) a period of about a year - after that, they aren't. The day they are printed, the "other guys" get a copy as well.. Look everyone and anyone knows what the SF does. It's been that way since the days of JFK.

It's what they do. That's why they get the "neat" beret, don't you know....:-)

And, when not in garrison for an extended period - they get to grow their hair long and have beards... :-)

In short, every country on earth knows what the SF and the Combat application Team does. No secret there. Oh, and they absolutely LOVE it when all the media ever talks about is SEALS...takes the sunlight off of them.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:15 AM 04-16-2019
I must admit that I was skeptical of all that conspiracy crap about the Bildebergs and the "Trilateral Commission" for years. Most thought it was the stuff of Art Bell.

After reading those dumps about the Bildebergs - I am convinced that we now have at least a partial understanding of who ACTUALLY runs the earth and it is just as I always suspected - it AIN'T the US of A.

But like the Special Forces FM - I guess most of us have suspected it for many, many years.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:59 AM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
A field manual. A ****ing field manual.

One document out of how many? That's all ya' got?

Your post is just as lame as your own projection.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:04 AM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:

After reading those dumps about the Bildebergs - I am convinced that we now have at least a partial understanding of who ACTUALLY runs the earth and it is just as I always suspected - it AIN'T the US of A.

But like the Special Forces FM - I guess most of us have suspected it for many, many years.
I haven't clicked that one yet. The links I wanted to read wouldn't work. And they were the juicy ones like the off-shore accounts of politicians, CIA etc. There's way too much material to get into, but someone will go through it all and dig out the best parts.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:18 AM 04-16-2019
Has the foundation of modern civilization been shaken to its core yet?
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:20 AM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Hell, that FM can be purchased from most any Army Navy Store....
And if you don't have time to get to the Army Navy store, buy it on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/3-05-130-Spec...gateway&sr=8-3
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up