ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>WOW! Did Wikileaks just do the data dump we’ve all been waiting for?
BucEyedPea 07:32 AM 04-15-2019
Looks like WikiLeaks has dumped everything!

Here’s a list of some what can be found in the link below.

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

Looks like some entity has blocked entry to files if you click on them to check them out. At least, that is what's happening when I click on the links under Spy Files. Sigh!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:51 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
Geez. Next you are probably going to tell me that Lockheed Martin makes missiles and jets that blow shit up!

But they still pay a good dividend.
I think a weapons developer making weapons of war is them fulfilling a contract and expected.

I'm not so sure how that relates to a cola company that has paid mercenaries to murder citizens. Seems totally reasonable to think someone can make Cola without murdering innocent people.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:54 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Well they do. So they're half bad depending on who they use them on.
Ehhh.. technically they don't use them. They just sell them.

You can blame them as much as a gun manufacturer when their weapon is used for evil.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 03:33 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Nobody disputes that there is a group that meets annually under that name. The nutjob stuff comes around when you start to claim they puppeteer everything that happens in the world :-)

I would like to ask you to go to that dump - pull up the "minutes" from 1957 through 1980 and then come back and tell me that......It'll do you no harm...
[Reply]
Randallflagg 03:36 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
People like you used to. It was very common to deny this group exists. Then it because undeniable that they do.

And the idea that the most wealthy titans in the world aren't puppeteering everything they can get their hands on - that's some real dumb shit man. You're like a doe-eyed idiot. Why would anyone think that the richest billionaires are plotting to make themselves even richer, right? lol you're such a jackass... hilarious.

C'mon now guy!! Everyone knows that the richest people on earth, those who are the ADMIRALS of Industry (Captains are so Passe'), the Highest ranking politicians, the movers and shakers of the world - that they just get together once a year or so and ask each other about the Wives, the Kids, you know.... :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:57 PM 04-15-2019
In 2008 WikiLeaks dumped a document getting attention in recent days, officially titled
“Field Manual (FM) 3-05.130, Army Special Operations Forces Unconventional Warfare", which has been described as the US “regime change handbook.”
As if someone of us, including me who has been posting it, hadn't noticed.

It covers how the US [that is globalists in US—the same ones inviting the world inside] economically lays siege to a country through sanctions and other means of economic warfare. Remember everyone country has to be on board with the eventual hemispheric govt HiLiaRy's wikileaked emails showed and then into world govt.

This is what has been going on with Venezuela which has worsened their economic conditions.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/leaked...eapons/254708/

AND...

What's happening with Venezuela? @WikiLeaks' publication of US coup manual FM3-05.130, Unconventional Warfare [UW], provides insight

DOS=Department of State
IC=Intelligence Community
UWOA=UW operations area
ARSOF=US Army Special Operations Forceshttps://t.co/8q4oQfsMzY pic.twitter.com/ez0tGqheSw

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) January 28, 2019

[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:57 PM 04-15-2019
"Coca Cola's SECRET ingredient was cocaine. . '

TIL - Coca Cola sucks at subterfuge.

Tomorrow's revelation "Laffy Taffy, . . . secret ingredient is taffy.'
[Reply]
Randallflagg 04:01 PM 04-15-2019
In 2008 WikiLeaks dumped a document getting attention in recent days, officially titled
“Field Manual (FM) 3-05.130, Army Special Operations Forces Unconventional Warfare", which has been described as the US “regime change handbook.”
As if someone of us, including me who has been posting it, hadn't noticed.

It covers how the US [that is globalists in US—the same ones inviting the world inside] economically lays siege to a country through sanctions and other means of economic warfare. Remember everyone country has to be on board with the eventual hemispheric govt HiLiaRy's wikileaked emails showed and then into world govt.

This is what has been going on with Venezuela which has worsened their economic conditions.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/leaked...eapons/254708/

AND...

Hell, that FM can be purchased from most any Army Navy Store....
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:05 PM 04-15-2019
What's laid out in that WikiLeak document using the IMF as a way to manipulate FP, giving American citizens hard earned money or should I say printed money, to foreigners which is the case with bribing Ecuador to turn in Assange.

I don't see or understand what legality this is based on in US law for extraditing a foreign citizen to the US such as Assange?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:05 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
So
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:07 PM 04-15-2019
So....is this the dump we've all been waiting for?

The one that's going to expose the Clinton Foundation and bring the cabal to its knees?

That dump?

Or is this dump merely a load of dookie?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 04:09 PM 04-15-2019
So

So? Well then - how is it a "Wikileaks" "big deal"? :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:10 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

The wikileak document is about "Coca-cola geting cover after killing 10 kids."

I didn't read it but that's what how the link lists the document.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:12 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:14 PM 04-15-2019
So? Well then - how is it a "Wikileaks" "big deal"? :-)
It's one document.

But the better question for you to ask, is why is this one getting some attention now, if it's never been a big deal?

I don't know if your claim is true or not.

Seems to me it's not been any news before. Frankly, I don't even need it to know what the globalists ( which includes NeoCons) are doing first to soften up an eventual military target. It's basic observation, and I have previously posted it. Ron Paul has called these sanctions acts of war. With planes and jets how many naval blockades do we see these days? Seeing it officially written isn't a bad thing though. Plus, using it in conjunction with the other leaks, like Hill's emails, tells the whole story.

I already knew about Chiquita banana as well. I'd like to check out the off-shore accounts of politicians though. I know Soros has them but advises us peons not do have one.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:20 PM 04-15-2019
BTW do those still exist anymore?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up