ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>WOW! Did Wikileaks just do the data dump we’ve all been waiting for?
BucEyedPea 07:32 AM 04-15-2019
Looks like WikiLeaks has dumped everything!


Here’s a list of some what can be found in the link below.


https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

Looks like some entity has blocked entry to files if you click on them to check them out. At least, that is what's happening when I click on the links under Spy Files. Sigh!
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:36 AM 04-15-2019
Interesting. I will wait for some readers digest versions posted as I can't read that small print. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:40 AM 04-15-2019
Alot of that is old shit that theyve already leaked.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:42 AM 04-15-2019
I knew Coke was up to no good. Can’t wait for those details.

Pins n Needles
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:43 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Alot of that is old shit that theyve already leaked.
Yes, some—that's why it says everything.

Clinton emails included again. But there is material there I hadn't heard of before. Like Merkel not paying taxes, Coca-Cola etc.
[Reply]
Shaid 08:09 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
I knew Coke was up to no good. Can’t wait for those details.

Pins n Needles
:-)
[Reply]
rydogg58 08:36 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
I knew Coke was up to no good. Can’t wait for those details.

Pins n Needles
You take that back!

But seriously though, I've got Coke stock. I don't care what they do as long as I keep getting my dividends.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:01 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
You take that back!

But seriously though, I've got Coke stock. I don't care what they do as long as I keep getting my dividends.
I think you are good.....its not like Coke killed 10 kids.
[Reply]
RickObie 09:40 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
I think you are good.....its not like Coke killed 10 kids.
That was funny!!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:41 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Interesting. I will wait for some readers digest versions posted as I can't read that small print. :-)
There are these things called glasses.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:05 AM 04-15-2019
Wikileaks was supposed to take down the Republicans next—many who are allegedly involved pedophilia. It's no wonder he's being taken out.
Sessions starting going after the pedophiles among the Elites when he was AG.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:02 AM 04-15-2019
Oh hell - Everyone tells us that there is NO Bilderberg Society ran by the richest 1% of the world and that it is THEY who actually run our world........


:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:23 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Oh hell - Everyone tells us that there is NO Bilderberg Society ran by the richest 1% of the world and that it is THEY who actually run our world........


:-)
Nobody disputes that there is a group that meets annually under that name. The nutjob stuff comes around when you start to claim they puppeteer everything that happens in the world :-)
[Reply]
Donger 11:37 AM 04-15-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Taco John 11:40 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Nobody disputes that there is a group that meets annually under that name.
People like you used to. It was very common to deny this group exists. Then it because undeniable that they do.

And the idea that the most wealthy titans in the world aren't puppeteering everything they can get their hands on - that's some real dumb shit man. You're like a doe-eyed idiot. Why would anyone think that the richest billionaires are plotting to make themselves even richer, right? lol you're such a jackass... hilarious.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up