ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Somalian immigrant: tosses 5-yr old 40 feet off Mall balcony
Prison Bitch 04:24 PM 04-14-2019

A man accused of throwing a child from the Mall of America's 3rd floor had been banned from the site

By Madeline Holcombe, CNN

CNN) — The man arrested for allegedly pushing or throwing a boy from the third floor of the Mall of America in Minnesota had been banned from the mall in the past and once told police he had anger issues, court records show.

Witnesses said Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, 24, either pushed or threw the 5-year-old boy on Friday morning from the third level of the Bloomington mall's interior to the first-level floor nearly 40 feet below, police said.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/13/us/...o%2FCVKrZr9Xe9
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:42 AM 04-15-2019
Fake news
[Reply]
listopencil 08:04 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Emmanuel Aranda, Accused Of Throwing Boy From Balcony In Mall Of America, May Have Been Previously Charged In Chicago

By Jeremy Ross
April 13, 2019 at 10:19 pm

Chicago (CBS) — Investigators say a 24-year-old man, who may have violent roots in Chicago, tossed a 5-year-old stranger off a third story balcony at Minnesota’s Mall of America.

The boy suffered serious injuries and is receiving medical care in Minneapolis.

First responders tended to the 5-year-old Friday who is said to have plummeted about 40 feet within the mall.

Law enforcement says Emmanuel Aranda forced the boy over the edge then ran. But, police eventually caught up with him.

They’ve had run-ins with the 24-year-old at least three times, including while he was at a mall restaurant, where police accused him of throwing a glass at one of the employees.

Most recently, authorities say Aranda refused to pay his bill at a restaurant in Bloomington, Minnesota.

That story sounds familiar to investigators in Chicago. Records show a man with the same name and birth date was accused of violence linked to two Golden Nugget family restaurants here.

Back in 2014, police say he threatened to slit the throat of an employee at the restaurant at Diversey and Elston.

But, at the Golden Nugget on Lawrence near Ravenswood, on Aug. 24, 2014, he was charged with a handful of crimes, including aggravated assault.

Police say Aranda was using the restaurant’s telephone to check funds on his debit card. A 39-year-old waitress told him she was going to call police if he did not pay his bill. He became enraged and, investigators say, he struck her with the phone.

A male customer tried to intervene, but police say he was hit in the head with a plate. Aranda then pulled out a large knife and chased the male customer around the restaurant threatening to stab him.

Police prepare to charge Aranda for the crime against the child. Meantime, a single rose rests where the boy landed and where crime tape and investigators once worked.

Charges could come Monday.

According to county records, the 24-year-old does not have an outstanding warrant issued in October 2016 for skipping court in the Golden Nugget case.

What's a more dangerous place to live, Somalia or Chicago?
[Reply]
Frazod 08:11 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
What's a more dangerous place to live, Somalia or Chicago?
It really depends on the neighborhood, but certainly there are some areas like Englewood and West Garfield Park that would get Somalia stiff competition.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:18 AM 04-15-2019
Maybe if the Repube Party imports even MORE immigrant cheap labor for their donor class, our cities will become safer!
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:22 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He was also arrested at a public library for smashing multiple computers in a rage, saying he was upset by something “on the Facebook”

Dildo should’ve been locked up in a mental ward
Ok. Not the mall's fault.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:26 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Ok. Not the mall's fault.
He started all this while Obama was President. That’s the culture Obama created in this country, of unleashed black rage. I know you’re not happy about it.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:29 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I would have required my mall cops to be able to identify dangerous people who were denied entrance in the past and I would have instructed them to call the police to remove those people if they tried to come back.
Well, I've never run a mall before, so I can't say whether that's feasible or not.

Going by our own local mall, there are about a zillion different entrances.

The other thing is, that really doesn't solve the problem, which is that this maniac is running around loose. If he wants to engage in violence, he's not limited to malls.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:32 AM 04-15-2019
He started all this while Obama was President. That’s the culture Obama created in this country, of unleashed black rage. I know you’re not happy about it.
This guy is a maniac. You believe Obama turned him into a maniac?

I'm guessing you have some evidence to back that up?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:46 AM 04-15-2019
This guy is a maniac. You believe Obama turned him into a maniac?

I'm guessing you have some evidence to back that up?
Of course Obama caused it. Look at all the “hate crimes” that Trump has caused. Presidents make these things happen
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:52 AM 04-15-2019
Well, I've never run a mall before, so I can't say whether that's feasible or not.

The other thing is, that really doesn't solve the problem, which is that this maniac is running around loose. If he wants to engage in violence, he's not limited to malls.
That mall has more entrances and exits than you could even count. Besides, what are you going to have the mall cops do, remember the face of every n'er-do-well who goes there? Should they have facial recognition technology at all the entrances?
[Reply]
Al Bundy 11:11 AM 04-15-2019

It's only feasible if you have facial recognition like the Disney parks do. Unless a security guard recognizes you out of the thousands of people they see daily at a large mall.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:39 AM 04-15-2019
Besides, what are you going to have the mall cops do, remember the face of every n'er?
Filter evasion reported for racism
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:42 AM 04-15-2019
Filter evasion reported for racism
You made the racist post, not me
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:47 AM 04-15-2019
You made the racist post, not me
You have a sense of humor equivalent to a tree stump.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:50 AM 04-15-2019
You have a sense of humor equivalent to a tree stump.
About the nword, yeah, probably
[Reply]
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up