ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Somalian immigrant: tosses 5-yr old 40 feet off Mall balcony
Prison Bitch 04:24 PM 04-14-2019

A man accused of throwing a child from the Mall of America's 3rd floor had been banned from the site

By Madeline Holcombe, CNN

CNN) — The man arrested for allegedly pushing or throwing a boy from the third floor of the Mall of America in Minnesota had been banned from the mall in the past and once told police he had anger issues, court records show.

Witnesses said Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, 24, either pushed or threw the 5-year-old boy on Friday morning from the third level of the Bloomington mall's interior to the first-level floor nearly 40 feet below, police said.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/13/us/...o%2FCVKrZr9Xe9
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:51 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I understand that he returned and attempted to murder a child.

How would you have avoided that outcome if you ran the mall? Would you have been waiting for him to return? Would you have jumped out, and slapped the cuffs right on him?

Or would you have been surprised by his return and maniacal behavior, just like everyone else.

Wait, let me guess. You would have murdered him before he had the chance to attack the child, right? Damn. Ability to see into the future, and martyrdom at the same time. You are one puffed up internet hero!

He was also arrested at a public library for smashing multiple computers in a rage, saying he was upset by something “on the Facebook”

Dildo should’ve been locked up in a mental ward
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:56 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I would have required my mall cops to be able to identify dangerous people who were denied entrance in the past and I would have instructed them to call the police to remove those people if they tried to come back.
To effectively do this would mean raising mall security to the level of airport security. The public ain't going to accept that.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 11:56 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Liar.
Good catch. It reminds me of when I bought my AR 15. My son was fresh back from Marines boot camp. I handed it to him to look over. He got that glean in his eye. Started telling me what was the same as his military issued rifle, and it was a pretty lengthy list. And then he told me the list of why it wasn't military standard. That was just a point or two and I can't remember what he told me now, but he told me he liked it and that it would never pass muster

....At least that's the way I remember the conversation :-)
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:00 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He was also arrested at a public library for smashing multiple computers in a rage, saying he was upset by something “on the Facebook”

We used to have these things called asylums where all the whack jobs would get locked up. Now we got psychiatric hospitals which try to process people in and out as quickly as possible.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:40 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
To effectively do this would mean raising mall security to the level of airport security. The public ain't going to accept that.
No it wouldn't. Mall cop recognizes dipshit, tells dipshit to leave. If dipshit doesn't leave, mall cops calls the real cops.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:52 AM 04-15-2019

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:53 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Who gives a **** where he comes from, or if he's insane.

If he's guilty, they need to put a bullet in his head.
They've done far worse than that, he's banned from the site yo.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:03 AM 04-15-2019

How would you have avoided that outcome if you ran the mall? Would you have been waiting for him to return? Would you have jumped out, and slapped the cuffs right on him?

Or would you have been surprised by his return and maniacal behavior, just like everyone else.

Wait, let me guess. You would have murdered him before he had the chance to attack the child, right? Damn. Ability to see into the future, and martyrdom at the same time. You are one puffed up internet hero!
Have the security team actually bar people who are banned have been banned before?
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:12 AM 04-15-2019
Last report is the boy is stable!:-)

No mercy for the monster that did this!
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:06 AM 04-15-2019

Back in the day every county had a Poor Farm and every county had a nut house. Now we let em run loose, live in boxes under highway overpasses and hang out in warm malls so they have some self esteem.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:05 AM 04-15-2019

Well it seems that if you weren't in the pocket of Big Mall, we could enact some common sense shopping reform to make sure no dangerous people ever interact with the public ever.

I mean, sure, people have the right to commerce, . . . but like a bodega or something. When the Constitution was written, people bartered in small town squares. You think the founders envisioned a world where just anyone could shop at a Mall of America!?!?!

Who NEEDS a roller coaster in the place where they buy their casual slacks?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:34 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yeah, he's a dick.

1. IQ does not vary much within your lifetime. You're not 68 one day, and 120 the next. It can vary slightly even with education. It's a test of pattern recognition. You can be more athletic by working out, but you're not going to be lebron james by tossing up some weights. Most of your own intelligence (ability to learn, not total knowledge.. and idiot can outlearn a lazy genius given enough time) is not something you EARNED. IT's something you were gifted by luck. It's not an accomplishment.

2. The second part is what I suspected. You're just scared of talking about the fact that different groups have different intelligence levels.

Jews have higher average IQ's than white people. That's just true. Am I a nazi yet? It's ridiculous. Somalia has a lot of problems and people not being smart is one of them. Marrying cousins to each other for decades (actually MUCH longer than decades... more like centuries) has bad long term consequences. Studies have shown that just marrying your cousin for ONE generation impacts intelligence of subsequent generations, let alone 20 generations. What do you think THAT does?
I'm not suggesting that someone with a low IQ is suddenly going to become a genius overnight. I'm saying populations living in destitution are likely to score low on IQ tests not because they're stupid and can never learn to be anything more than a savage (like Camaro was obviously suggesting) but because when certain basic human needs aren't met most populations don't test out to their maximum potential.

Once a country is able to feed its citizens reliably and become a relatively peaceful nation and institute some form of universal education, test scores are going to skyrocket.

There's also the Flynn effect. For most nations, their populations are constantly scoring higher on these IQ tests. One study showed that the British population's IQ increased something like 14 points since 1992, which is extremely significant.

Even more, you say that Jews are smarter than whites people, but why does the link you gave earlier show the average IQ of Israel at only 95 while the vast majority of Western European nations are at 100+? The U.K. has an average IQ of 100 but it's neighbor Ireland who, let's be honest, are basically the same damned people genetically, is only at 92.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:38 AM 04-15-2019
Africans are dumber cause they had to live in destitution!

Just think about that argument for one second.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:48 AM 04-15-2019
We got a dooshball posing as an expert on Somalians
Emmanuel Aranda, Accused Of Throwing Boy From Balcony In Mall Of America, May Have Been Previously Charged In Chicago

By Jeremy Ross
April 13, 2019 at 10:19 pm

Chicago (CBS) — Investigators say a 24-year-old man, who may have violent roots in Chicago, tossed a 5-year-old stranger off a third story balcony at Minnesota’s Mall of America.

The boy suffered serious injuries and is receiving medical care in Minneapolis.

First responders tended to the 5-year-old Friday who is said to have plummeted about 40 feet within the mall.

Law enforcement says Emmanuel Aranda forced the boy over the edge then ran. But, police eventually caught up with him.

They’ve had run-ins with the 24-year-old at least three times, including while he was at a mall restaurant, where police accused him of throwing a glass at one of the employees.

Most recently, authorities say Aranda refused to pay his bill at a restaurant in Bloomington, Minnesota.

That story sounds familiar to investigators in Chicago. Records show a man with the same name and birth date was accused of violence linked to two Golden Nugget family restaurants here.

Back in 2014, police say he threatened to slit the throat of an employee at the restaurant at Diversey and Elston.

But, at the Golden Nugget on Lawrence near Ravenswood, on Aug. 24, 2014, he was charged with a handful of crimes, including aggravated assault.

Police say Aranda was using the restaurant’s telephone to check funds on his debit card. A 39-year-old waitress told him she was going to call police if he did not pay his bill. He became enraged and, investigators say, he struck her with the phone.

A male customer tried to intervene, but police say he was hit in the head with a plate. Aranda then pulled out a large knife and chased the male customer around the restaurant threatening to stab him.

Police prepare to charge Aranda for the crime against the child. Meantime, a single rose rests where the boy landed and where crime tape and investigators once worked.

Charges could come Monday.

According to county records, the 24-year-old does not have an outstanding warrant issued in October 2016 for skipping court in the Golden Nugget case.
[Reply]
threebag02 06:58 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Camaro:
Could you imagine the nationwide media hysteria if a white guy threw a black kid off a balcony because of his skin color?

Minnesota is fucked, they’ve willingly took in tens of thousands of >70 iq goat fuckers from a 3rd world American hating shithole.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up