ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Somalian immigrant: tosses 5-yr old 40 feet off Mall balcony
Prison Bitch 04:24 PM 04-14-2019

A man accused of throwing a child from the Mall of America's 3rd floor had been banned from the site

By Madeline Holcombe, CNN

CNN) The man arrested for allegedly pushing or throwing a boy from the third floor of the Mall of America in Minnesota had been banned from the mall in the past and once told police he had anger issues, court records show.

Witnesses said Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, 24, either pushed or threw the 5-year-old boy on Friday morning from the third level of the Bloomington mall's interior to the first-level floor nearly 40 feet below, police said.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/13/us/...o%2FCVKrZr9Xe9
[Reply]
vailpass 09:56 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Someone posted on Twitter that he was Somali. Someone who has obviously never met, seen, or seen a picture of a Somali before
Honest question: one can tell a Somali by looking at them?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:59 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The second part. "<70 IQ goat ****ers".

IQ isn't static. Typically only supremacists and bigots use IQ as a talking point.
Yeah, he's a dick.

1. IQ does not vary much within your lifetime. You're not 68 one day, and 120 the next. It can vary slightly even with education. It's a test of pattern recognition. You can be more athletic by working out, but you're not going to be lebron james by tossing up some weights. Most of your own intelligence (ability to learn, not total knowledge.. and idiot can outlearn a lazy genius given enough time) is not something you EARNED. IT's something you were gifted by luck. It's not an accomplishment.

2. The second part is what I suspected. You're just scared of talking about the fact that different groups have different intelligence levels.

Jews have higher average IQ's than white people. That's just true. Am I a nazi yet? It's ridiculous. Somalia has a lot of problems and people not being smart is one of them. Marrying cousins to each other for decades (actually MUCH longer than decades... more like centuries) has bad long term consequences. Studies have shown that just marrying your cousin for ONE generation impacts intelligence of subsequent generations, let alone 20 generations. What do you think THAT does?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:09 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Honest question: one can tell a Somali by looking at them?
In the same way you can frequently tell someone of western/eastern european descent.

Certain traits are more prominent.
[Reply]
Camaro 10:10 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The second part. "<70 IQ goat ****ers".

IQ isn't static. Typically only supremacists and bigots use IQ as a talking point.
Do you understand them greater than sign? I think you and another person in the thread need to learn it. 2>1 or gorilla IQ >Somalian IQ themoreyouknow.gif
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:12 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Camaro:
Do you understand them greater than sign? I think you and another person in the thread need to learn it. 2>1 or gorilla IQ >Somalian IQ themoreyouknow.gif
Just stop.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:20 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
"It's just some random kid from parents that nobody ever heard of, nobody important died or got hurt, keep these immigrants coming!" -leftists
"It's just 18 high school kids killed with a military grade assault rifle, nothing can be done about it except maybe talk about banning video games for a few weeks." - 2A nuts
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:23 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
"It's just 18 high school kids killed with a military grade assault rifle, nothing can be done about it except maybe talk about banning video games for a few weeks." - 2A nuts
We could hang the members of the Broward county sheriff's department that coward like little Suzzers and watched it..
So don't say nothing can be done.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:25 PM 04-14-2019
Instead loons like Suzzer held a town hall over it.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:27 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Liar.
[Reply]
Camaro 10:27 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Just stop.
Why? Because I know the elementary logic of a sign? Oh wait I see it now lol. Retard
[Reply]
listopencil 11:09 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
We could hang the members of the Broward county sheriff's department that coward like little Suzzers and watched it.. So don't say nothing can be done.

One thing that could be done is that people could stop lying about school shootings for dramatic effect. Unfortunately that drama goes hand in hand with the "I'm upset and something must be done" virtue signalling that those people enjoy engaging in.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:13 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Someone posted on Twitter that he was Somali. Someone who has obviously never met, seen, or seen a picture of a Somali before
We got a dooshball posing as an expert on Somalians
[Reply]
listopencil 11:23 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
We got a dooshball posing as an expert on Somalians
Where's the Somali?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:32 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Oh I did.

What was the outcome of him being "banned from the site?"
I understand that he returned and attempted to murder a child.

How would you have avoided that outcome if you ran the mall? Would you have been waiting for him to return? Would you have jumped out, and slapped the cuffs right on him?

Or would you have been surprised by his return and maniacal behavior, just like everyone else.

Wait, let me guess. You would have murdered him before he had the chance to attack the child, right? Damn. Ability to see into the future, and martyrdom at the same time. You are one puffed up internet hero!
[Reply]
listopencil 11:44 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I understand that he returned and attempted to murder a child.

How would you have avoided that outcome if you ran the mall? Would you have been waiting for him to return? Would you have jumped out, and slapped the cuffs right on him?

Or would you have been surprised by his return and maniacal behavior, just like everyone else.

Wait, let me guess. You would have murdered him before he had the chance to attack the child, right? Damn. Ability to see into the future, and martyrdom at the same time. You are one puffed up internet hero!
I would have required my mall cops to be able to identify dangerous people who were denied entrance in the past and I would have instructed them to call the police to remove those people if they tried to come back.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up