ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Somalian immigrant: tosses 5-yr old 40 feet off Mall balcony
Prison Bitch 04:24 PM 04-14-2019

A man accused of throwing a child from the Mall of America's 3rd floor had been banned from the site

By Madeline Holcombe, CNN

CNN) ó The man arrested for allegedly pushing or throwing a boy from the third floor of the Mall of America in Minnesota had been banned from the mall in the past and once told police he had anger issues, court records show.

Witnesses said Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, 24, either pushed or threw the 5-year-old boy on Friday morning from the third level of the Bloomington mall's interior to the first-level floor nearly 40 feet below, police said.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/13/us/...o%2FCVKrZr9Xe9
[Reply]
New World Order 08:38 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
What else can a mall do but ban him and call police?

What solution would you have used? Murder him and bury him under the wishing fountain?

I'm going on a limb to say MOST people who get banned from establishments do not return and throw children from balconies as a response. Just a hunch. :-)
Surely some here not named 'Doug' can see some sarcasm in my original post?

Sheesh.

Oh and yes, that suggestion will do :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:40 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Special thanks to Obama for planting 70k of those animals in Minnesota.
Donít you dare let George W Bushman, Ryano, McCain, etc off this hook.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:41 PM 04-14-2019
Probably huge Clapton fan
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:53 PM 04-14-2019
I'm a weird person who has more compassion for a 5 year old kid being tossed from a balcony by a stranger than I do for the person who did said child tossing.

Why are you trying to equate the two? That's ****ing insane.

I have a limited amount of empathy and I can't waste it on people who throw children from balconies in attempts to kill them. I know. WEIRD right? It's like I'm barely human.
If your mental resources are so limited, why do you spend them defending a public call to murder? Its one thing to dedicate your outrage toward the perp who harmed an innocent five year old or show compassion for the victim. Its another thing to spend your energies defending someone who expressed pathological thoughts.

You are indeed a weird person. Your priorities are messed up. Show compassion toward the victim...nothing wrong with that. Show your disgust toward the perp....nothing wrong with that. Just don't defend people who suggest we go out and commit murder.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:56 PM 04-14-2019
What's funny?

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

lol, nevermind. I see it.
It was funny but also kind of sad. His post reeks of alt-right ideology.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:01 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
If your mental resources are so limited, why do you spend them defending a public call to murder? Its one thing to dedicate your outrage toward the perp who harmed an innocent five year old or show compassion for the victim. Its another thing to spend your energies defending someone who expressed pathological thoughts.

You are indeed a weird person. Your priorities are messed up. Show compassion toward the victim...nothing wrong with that. Show your disgust toward the perp....nothing wrong with that. Just don't defend people who suggest we go out and commit murder.
Nobody suggested I go out and commit murder. I'm not in prison. Are you? Someone wished death upon a man who attempted to murder a child. I'm apathetic at best and unconvinced by your moral outrage that you're now doubling down on.

I WOULD kill baby Hitler. I'm not outraged that people would want this guy to suffer. I'm even sympathetic since he did attempt to murder a 5 year old for no ****ing reason. It's not my wish, but I'm hardly going to faint on a couch over it as you are.

Plus, clownshoe, my mental resources actually extend beyond reflexive empathy for attempted child murderers. God, why are you trying to use THIS example to demonstrate your virtue?
[Reply]
vailpass 09:04 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Probably huge Clapton fan
:-)
That's cold.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:14 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It was funny but also kind of sad. His post reeks of alt-right ideology.
How does it reek of alt-right ideology? He speculates that a black boy being tossed by a white man would have been a bigger story with a stronger public reaction. I think so, perhaps you disagree, but given the hype of 'hate crimes' that frequently end up being hoaxes this is a justified thing to think.

Other than that I don't know what to tell you. Somali's have an average IQ of 68. He used the wrong symbol, but you know it's just a factual statement if he uses the right one. it might make you uncomfortable or you may think IQ is irrelevant (it is not), but that won't make it less true.

There are differences among groups of people, and that's okay.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:28 PM 04-14-2019
Nobody suggested I go out and commit murder. I'm not in prison. Are you? Someone wished death upon a man who attempted to murder a child. I'm apathetic at best and unconvinced by your moral outrage that you're now doubling down on.
I think you are having a hard time following along. Let me spell it out for you.

1. Easy 6 asks that we pray that someone gets murdered.
2. I tell Easy 6 such thoughts are pathological and he should stop thinking that way.
3. You come to Easy 6's defense
4. I say you shouldn't come to Easy 6's defense.
4. You claim you don't have time, cause you only have energy to show compassion for the victim.
5. I tell you that you are weird because for someone who only has energy to show compassion for the victim, you've spent a lot of time defending someone who prays that another person gets murdered.
5. You now claim you are apathetic and unconvinced by my moral outrage which I am surprised you are able to do given your previous statement that your mental energies are quite limited and must be fully dedicated toward showing compassion for the victim.

Look, when ever someone expresses a pathology, you should let them know. When you get angry, don't dwell on doing things you know are wrong to do just because in the short run, it might give you a little bit of satisfaction.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:32 PM 04-14-2019
How does it reek of alt-right ideology? He speculates that a black boy being tossed by a white man would have been a bigger story with a stronger public reaction. I think so, perhaps you disagree, but given the hype of 'hate crimes' that frequently end up being hoaxes this is a justified thing to think.

Other than that I don't know what to tell you. Somali's have an average IQ of 68. He used the wrong symbol, but you know it's just a factual statement if he uses the right one. it might make you uncomfortable or you may think IQ is irrelevant (it is not), but that won't make it less true.

There are differences among groups of people, and that's okay.
The second part. "<70 IQ goat fuckers".

IQ isn't static. Typically only supremacists and bigots use IQ as a talking point.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:37 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The second part. "<70 IQ goat ****ers".

IQ isn't static. Typically only supremacists and bigots use IQ as a talking point.
Have you ever looked at the comments sections on far left wing sites? Belittling rural Americans with intelligence and education insults are SOP for those people. Then there's the "deplorables" piece.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:40 PM 04-14-2019
I looked around a bit and this degenerate piece of shit appears to come from Chicago. Where did the Somali thing come from?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:44 PM 04-14-2019
I think you are having a hard time following along. Let me spell it out for you.

1. Easy 6 asks that we pray that someone gets murdered.
In prison. After attempting to murder a 5 year old child. Yes he did.

2. I tell Easy 6 such thoughts are pathological and he should stop thinking that way.
Well you lectured him like you thought you were ****ing Yoda teaching him to avoid the dark side of the force in a comically over dramatized way, but yes. You did.

3. You come to Easy 6's defense
No. I did not condone his words, I simply ridiculed you muddying the water between thoughts and action. Which I stand by.

4. I say you shouldn't come to Easy 6's defense.
Well, you whined about my lack of concern for the attempted murderer yes. I'll give you partial credit.

4. You claim you don't have time, cause you only have energy to show compassion for the victim.
Wrong. I said I don't have enough in the empathy bank to pity or feel sorry for people who try to murder 5 year old children. Which I stand by. **** this guy. It has nothing to do with 'mental capacity' or 'energy'. Empathy is a different thing.

5. I tell you that you are weird because for someone who only has energy to show compassion for the victim, you've spent a lot of time defending someone who prays that another person gets murdered.
And I keep pointing out that I don't care if someone wishes death on a guy who throws children from balconies, an idea you just seem totally blown away by.

5. You now claim you are apathetic and unconvinced by my moral outrage which I am surprised you are able to do given your previous statement that your mental energies are quite limited and must be fully dedicated toward showing compassion for the victim.
Again, NO. I never mentioned 'mental energies'. For the 4th time, I said the empathy bank doesn't give loans to people who try to MURDER CHILDREN. It's a straight line man. This isn't hard. ****. This. Guy. You lose the right for me to pity you when you try to murder children. C'mon man, address me honestly or I'm going to have to start typing monosyllabically.

Look, when ever someone expresses a pathology, you should let them know. When you get angry, don't dwell on doing things you know are wrong to do just because in the short run, it might give you a little bit of satisfaction.
Well good for you. You condemned someone who wished death upon a grown man who threw a 5 year old from a balcony. You've done your good deed for the day. I'm sure of all the people involved in this, you picked the right one to focus on.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:45 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I looked around a bit and this degenerate piece of shit appears to come from Chicago. Where did the Somali thing come from?
Someone posted on Twitter that he was Somali. Someone who has obviously never met, seen, or seen a picture of a Somali before
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:56 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Have you ever looked at the comments sections on far left wing sites? Belittling rural Americans with intelligence and education insults are SOP for those people. Then there's the "deplorables" piece.
There's merit to the horseshoe theory. Those at the far ends of the spectrum are a lot more alike than they'd ever admit.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up