ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Somalian immigrant: tosses 5-yr old 40 feet off Mall balcony
Prison Bitch 04:24 PM 04-14-2019






A man accused of throwing a child from the Mall of America's 3rd floor had been banned from the site

By Madeline Holcombe, CNN


CNN) — The man arrested for allegedly pushing or throwing a boy from the third floor of the Mall of America in Minnesota had been banned from the mall in the past and once told police he had anger issues, court records show.


Witnesses said Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, 24, either pushed or threw the 5-year-old boy on Friday morning from the third level of the Bloomington mall's interior to the first-level floor nearly 40 feet below, police said.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/13/us/...o%2FCVKrZr9Xe9
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:32 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Camaro:
Could you imagine the nationwide media hysteria if a white guy threw a black kid off a balcony because of his skin color?

Minnesota is fucked, they’ve willingly took in tens of thousands of >70 iq goat fuckers from a 3rd world American hating shithole.
Lol
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:53 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Lol
What's funny?

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

lol, nevermind. I see it.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:15 PM 04-14-2019
Killlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:22 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
"Banned from the site"

That'll show em!
If you learned to read and then put that skill to use, you might not embarrass yourself so often. If that matters to you, that is.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:24 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Special thanks to Obama for planting 70k of those animals in Minnesota.
They’ve been coming to Minnesota since the 1990s.

Besides, this is all based on a series of tweets claiming he’s Somali when he is laughably obviously not.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:24 PM 04-14-2019
KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 07:53 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
C''mon man. I'm not down with mob violence against the guy. Our justice system is still up to the task. But this is hyperbolic.

I mean, I've been hungry all afternoon . . . JUST LIKE Jeffrey Dahmer was before he killed and cooked his lovers. :-)
Feeling hunger isn't pathological. Feeling the need to murder or see someone murdered to the degree you are compelled to tell the world about it is pathological.
[Reply]
notorious 07:54 PM 04-14-2019
Who gives a **** where he comes from, or if he's insane.

If he's guilty, they need to put a bullet in his head.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:01 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Camaro:
Could you imagine the nationwide media hysteria if a white guy threw a black kid off a balcony because of his skin color?

Minnesota is ****ed, they’ve willingly took in tens of thousands of >70 iq goat ****ers from a 3rd world American hating shithole.
The question I asked myself is, when this kid grows up, if he has negative feelings toward people of color....to the point he doesn't like them or even hates them....are those feelings justified?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:06 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
The question I asked myself is, when this kid grows up, if he has negative feelings toward people of color....to the point he doesn't like them or even hates them....are those feelings justified?
The question I ask myself is will this sweet innocent child survive.

People like you are genuinely fucked up.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:09 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Feeling hunger isn't pathological. Feeling the need to murder or see someone murdered to the degree you are compelled to tell the world about it is pathological.
Please stop trying to muddy the waters between throwing children from balconies and thought crimes.

The line is not as thin as you pretend. If every morbid thought in the world became action we'd all be dead by now.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:16 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
If you learned to read and then put that skill to use, you might not embarrass yourself so often. If that matters to you, that is.
Oh I did.

What was the outcome of him being "banned from the site?"
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:27 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Please stop trying to muddy the waters between throwing children from balconies and thought crimes.

The line is not as thin as you pretend. If every morbid thought in the world became action we'd all be dead by now.
Its true that most morbid thoughts don't become the commission of heinous crimes. Its also true that ones person's morbid thoughts became the impetus for his public call for a murder. Why are you defending a public call for a murder?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:30 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Its true that most morbid thoughts don't become the commission of heinous crimes. Its also true that ones person's morbid thoughts became the impetus for his public call for a murder. Why are you defending a public call for a murder?
I'm a weird person who has more compassion for a 5 year old kid being tossed from a balcony by a stranger than I do for the person who did said child tossing.

Why are you trying to equate the two? That's ****ing insane.

I have a limited amount of empathy and I can't waste it on people who throw children from balconies in attempts to kill them. I know. WEIRD right? It's like I'm barely human.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:33 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Oh I did.

What was the outcome of him being "banned from the site?"
What else can a mall do but ban him and call police?

What solution would you have used? Murder him and bury him under the wishing fountain?

I'm going on a limb to say MOST people who get banned from establishments do not return and throw children from balconies as a response. Just a hunch. :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up