ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Somalian immigrant: tosses 5-yr old 40 feet off Mall balcony
Prison Bitch 04:24 PM 04-14-2019






A man accused of throwing a child from the Mall of America's 3rd floor had been banned from the site

By Madeline Holcombe, CNN


CNN) ó The man arrested for allegedly pushing or throwing a boy from the third floor of the Mall of America in Minnesota had been banned from the mall in the past and once told police he had anger issues, court records show.


Witnesses said Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, 24, either pushed or threw the 5-year-old boy on Friday morning from the third level of the Bloomington mall's interior to the first-level floor nearly 40 feet below, police said.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/13/us/...o%2FCVKrZr9Xe9
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 05:46 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Is it by will alone that you set your mind in motion?
Your words and thoughts, feelings and behaviors, they are all interconnected. Each one influences the other. You can control your thoughts and behaviors if you try. Some people only elect to try control their behavior and are quit comfortable to let pathological thoughts run amok. Then they wonder why they sometimes do stupid/hurtful things.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:47 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Like alt-righter who shoot up churches?

Wrong is wrong.... but you can’t process that.
Spoke too soon.

Cosmos just showed up and actually minimized tossing children from balconies with some 'two wrongs make a who cares?' whataboutist statement. Amazing.

Geezus christ.

SORRY VAILPASS, apparently these retards do need to be called out.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:47 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I find virtue signaling opposition to things that everyone is against boring, and drumming up imaginary support for the thing you oppose (in this case, throwing toddlers from balconies) to be ridiculous.

Nobody is supporting this guy's right to toss kids from high places, so why condemn those people that don't exist?

VIRTUE!!!

It's a pet peeve more than anything. Being against this doesn't make you a good person. It just makes you a person.
Nobody despises virtue signaling more than I. Thatís not what was happening here though. Honest expressions of anger arenít VS. Nobody was trying to get other people to look at them and approve.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:48 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...300996608.html
Locally, the reporting had a clear history of the person going back to when he lived in Chicago, from whence he came, and had strings of violent behavior there.

This blog or whatever it is found someone with the same number who was Somali. All that means is that a Somali person once had that phone number. Not exactly a stretch for a 612 number, particularly one of these burner numbers.

Never has there ever been a Somali with the name Emmanuel Deshawn, and this guy doesnít look Somali at all. Heís just a Chicago import, which are a much bigger problem with criminality in the TC than Somalis ever were
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:49 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...300996608.html
:-) If the name is fake, then I withdraw my point.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:50 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Nobody despises virtue signaling more than I. Thatís not what was happening here though. Honest expressions of anger arenít VS. Nobody was trying to get other people to look at them and approve.
Yeah, I was wrong.

Apparently it does need condemned since a resident leftist retard came in, minimized it, and snuck a 'fuck white people' in for good measure.

Regressive shits.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:52 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yeah, I was wrong.

Apparently it does need condemned since a resident leftist retard came in, minimized it, and snuck a '**** white people' in for good measure.

Regressive shits.
Not wrong, just a different view. Yours is always a level view from where I stand.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:55 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Not wrong, just a different view. Yours is always a level view from where I stand.
Well I WAS wrong. APPARENTLY unconditionally condemning tossing children from balconies does not go without saying as I assumed.

Because otherwise Cosmos's comment wouldn't exist. It's just a '**** white people, two wrongs make a who cares." That's what HE took from this story.

I mean it's just... incredible really. A guy tosses a kid from a balcony and he's taking about alt righters shooting up churches. Bafflingly stupid.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:57 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Well I WAS wrong. APPARENTLY unconditionally condemning tossing children from balconies does not go without saying as I assumed.

Because otherwise Cosmos's comment wouldn't exist. It's just a '**** white people, two wrongs make a who cares." That's what HE took from this story.

I mean it's just... incredible really.
Props for recognizing it. Some of us here have been dealing with it for long enough we know itís coming.
[Reply]
Camaro 05:58 PM 04-14-2019
Could you imagine the nationwide media hysteria if a white guy threw a black kid off a balcony because of his skin color?

Minnesota is fucked, they’ve willingly took in tens of thousands of >70 iq goat fuckers from a 3rd world American hating shithole.
[Reply]
Bump 05:59 PM 04-14-2019
"It's just some random kid from parents that nobody ever heard of, nobody important died or got hurt, keep these immigrants coming!" -leftists
[Reply]
vailpass 06:00 PM 04-14-2019
Somebody did something at Mall of America.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:05 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I am saying that before the animal acted violently, he had violent thoughts and feelings which consequently drove his behavior. When you entertain violent thoughts and feelings, your doing what he did just before he committed his heinous act.

Don't think pathologically, that is my point. Should I be called an idiot for it?
C''mon man. I'm not down with mob violence against the guy. Our justice system is still up to the task. But this is hyperbolic.

I mean, I've been hungry all afternoon . . . JUST LIKE Jeffrey Dahmer was before he killed and cooked his lovers. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:16 PM 04-14-2019
Special thanks to Obama for planting 70k of those animals in Minnesota.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:30 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:






A man accused of throwing a child from the Mall of America's 3rd floor had been banned from the site

By Madeline Holcombe, CNN


CNN) ó The man arrested for allegedly pushing or throwing a boy from the third floor of the Mall of America in Minnesota had been banned from the mall in the past and once told police he had anger issues, court records show.


Witnesses said Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, 24, either pushed or threw the 5-year-old boy on Friday morning from the third level of the Bloomington mall's interior to the first-level floor nearly 40 feet below, police said.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/13/us/...o%2FCVKrZr9Xe9


Thanks Lutherans!! :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up