ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Somalian immigrant: tosses 5-yr old 40 feet off Mall balcony
Prison Bitch 04:24 PM 04-14-2019

A man accused of throwing a child from the Mall of America's 3rd floor had been banned from the site

By Madeline Holcombe, CNN

CNN) ó The man arrested for allegedly pushing or throwing a boy from the third floor of the Mall of America in Minnesota had been banned from the mall in the past and once told police he had anger issues, court records show.

Witnesses said Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, 24, either pushed or threw the 5-year-old boy on Friday morning from the third level of the Bloomington mall's interior to the first-level floor nearly 40 feet below, police said.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/13/us/...o%2FCVKrZr9Xe9
[Reply]
vailpass 05:23 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
You and the animal both contemplate violent actions when angered. This isn't good. Thoughts/words, feelings, and behaviors are all entangled. A little less control and we might see an article that features your mugshot.
:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 05:26 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
There is no pain that is too much for this worthless POS. With luck he will die soon in a painful and horrible manner.

We all should pray for this innocent little boy and for his family for they will suffer such turmoil.

Anyone who stands up for such scum is his equal.
Yep. Old school justice is called for here.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:28 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Turn him loose in general population during guard breaktime
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:30 PM 04-14-2019
Geezus you guys. :-)

We get it. You disapprove of throwing 5 year olds from a balcony. For whatever reason you felt you needed to express that.

Virtue?! Virtue where are you?!
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 05:30 PM 04-14-2019
:-)
I am saying that before the animal acted violently, he had violent thoughts and feelings which consequently drove his behavior. When you entertain violent thoughts and feelings, your doing what he did just before he committed his heinous act.

Don't think pathologically, that is my point. Should I be called an idiot for it?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:31 PM 04-14-2019
You screwed up the title. "The Unhinged Left" is now the preferred nomenclature when there's a one-off nutjob.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:32 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Geezus you guys. :-)

We get it. You disapprove of throwing 5 year olds from a balcony. For whatever reason you felt you needed to express that.

Virtue?! Virtue where are you?!
?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:34 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
PB

that pic of the kid isn't from the news site you linked to

neither his nor the mothers identity has been released. where did the kids pic come from?
Parents set up a GoFundMe
[Reply]
vailpass 05:34 PM 04-14-2019
I am saying that before the animal acted violently, he had violent thoughts and feelings which consequently drove his behavior. When you entertain violent thoughts and feelings, your doing what he did just before he committed his heinous act.

Don't think pathologically, that is my point. Should I be called an idiot for it?

Is it by will alone that you set your mind in motion?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:36 PM 04-14-2019
?
That one opposes throwing 5 year olds from balconies is something I assume about people. You don't have to tell me you or anyone else you disapprove.

I should have quoted HCF, since he's the one who instantly acted virtuous and condemned people who... apparently support throwing 5 year old kids from balconies. That he felt he needed to condemn such an obviously awful act and the imaginary people who would support it is a red flag. Is there a parade going on defending this guy or the act of tossing toddlers from high places? No. EVERYONE is against this.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:38 PM 04-14-2019
That one opposes throwing 5 year olds from balconies is something I assume about people. You don't have to tell me you or anyone else you disapprove.

I should have quoted HCF, since he's the one who instantly acted virtuous and condemned people who... apparently support throwing 5 year old kids from balconies. That he felt he needed to condemn such an obviously awful act and the imaginary people who would support it is a red flag.
Do you oppose the expression of anger itself or is it the manner in which it was expressed that caused you to comment?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:41 PM 04-14-2019
A Somali immigrant named "Emmanuel Deshawn Arada"?

Yeah, I'm guessing that's not a Somali name. Do you know how I can tell?

I'm not stupid.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...300996608.html
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:41 PM 04-14-2019
You and the animal both contemplate violent actions when angered. This isn't good. Thoughts/words, feelings, and behaviors are all entangled. A little less control and we might see an article that features your mugshot.
Iíve noticed you have a great facility with words, without ever saying anything real... itís a neat trick

@ConfusedConfucius
[Reply]
Cosmos 05:45 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Turn him loose in general population during guard breaktime
Like alt-righter who shoot up churches?

Wrong is wrong.... but you can’t process that.

Rage on...
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:45 PM 04-14-2019
Do you oppose the expression of anger itself or is it the manner in which it was expressed that caused you to comment?
I find virtue signaling opposition to things that everyone is against boring, and drumming up imaginary support for the thing you oppose (in this case, throwing toddlers from balconies) to be ridiculous.

Nobody is supporting this guy's right to toss kids from high places, so why condemn those people that don't exist?

VIRTUE!!! That's what HCF did.

It's a pet peeve more than anything. Being against this doesn't make you a good person. It just makes you a person.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up