ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Somalian immigrant: tosses 5-yr old 40 feet off Mall balcony
Prison Bitch 04:24 PM 04-14-2019

A man accused of throwing a child from the Mall of America's 3rd floor had been banned from the site

By Madeline Holcombe, CNN

CNN) — The man arrested for allegedly pushing or throwing a boy from the third floor of the Mall of America in Minnesota had been banned from the mall in the past and once told police he had anger issues, court records show.

Witnesses said Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, 24, either pushed or threw the 5-year-old boy on Friday morning from the third level of the Bloomington mall's interior to the first-level floor nearly 40 feet below, police said.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/13/us/...o%2FCVKrZr9Xe9
[Reply]
Otter 04:17 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Somali and immigrant are in the thread title but it has nothing to do with Somali or immigrant. :-)
Can't hold himself accountable to his own words yet has the audacity to preach to others for lack of morals.

You are indeed a libtard, scuzzer.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:30 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
There's no point in arguing with you, but what I'm getting at is that IQ testing is far from conclusive on anything.
That’s a total lie^
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:34 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Feeling hunger isn't pathological. Feeling the need to murder or see someone murdered to the degree you are compelled to tell the world about it is pathological.
Save the armchair psychiatry for someone who cares

Yes, I hope he dies in prison for his crime and none of your yammer is going to make me feel guilty about it
[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:52 PM 04-15-2019
Otter... the board dipshit makes his appearance.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:04 PM 04-15-2019
This is why malls are going out of business!
[Reply]
ghak99 05:06 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
If it had happened in Chicago all charges would be dropped with 8 hours community service

... apparently, something serious did happen in Chicago.

Then, he skipped town and they let it go and never even issued a warrant.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:06 PM 04-15-2019
Remember that time BEP said she was afraid to go into the mall because she saw what looked like "Muslims" hanging around outside?

Well now who's laughing? HA. You go gurl.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:09 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
No...….it has to do with a f***ing idiot doing a criminal act to a 5 year old boy.

Read more than a headline or a thread title sometime. It is amazing what actual articles sometimes explain to you.

Jesus Christ...…….how anyone can make this about race is really unbelievable. This is about grown man throwing a 5 year old boy over the wall in a 3 story mall. It doesn't make a damn what color he is or where he comes from. This s*** is not acceptable in an civilized society in the World!!
If the races were reversed, would the story be about race then? Can it only be racially motivated in the other direction?
[Reply]
Superturtle 05:14 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
This is why malls are going out of business!
I can see the Amazon ad now. "You can buy all your shit at home or run the risk of defenestration by a Somalian at your local mall" *Somalian may or may not actually be a resident of Chicago.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:15 PM 04-15-2019
No...….it has to do with a f***ing idiot doing a criminal act to a 5 year old boy.

Read more than a headline or a thread title sometime. It is amazing what actual articles sometimes explain to you.

Jesus Christ...…….how anyone can make this about race is really unbelievable. This is about grown man throwing a 5 year old boy over the wall in a 3 story mall. It doesn't make a damn what color he is or where he comes from. This s*** is not acceptable in an civilized society in the World!!
I agree - I'm glad you're as pissed as I am at PB for making this about race by putting "Somali immigrant" in the thread title and posting it in DC instead of the main forum.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 05:16 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
If the races were reversed, would the story be about race then? Can it only be racially motivated in the other direction?
No. This has nothing whatsoever to do with race. This is the attempted murder of a 5 year old child.
[Reply]
Otter 05:16 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Otter... the board dipshit makes his appearance.
I know it common place for libtards to hold others accountable to their actions and words while being a hypocrite welcher to their own. Try not to look to stupid while bathing in your own feces with the scuzz.

Accountability and all that.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:16 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Post a link to all of the mall-centric 5 year old child tossings committed by whiteys that are being ignored.
Do you want me to start posting every horrific crime by a white person that wasn't deemed thread-worthy in DC? We could be here a while.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:18 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
Are you somehow suggesting people should hold themselves accountable, welcher? You might want to bring more friends to back up you bullshit, welcher.
Nah I get held accountable every time you post some weird creepy stalker shit to my control panel.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:19 PM 04-15-2019
No. This has nothing whatsoever to do with race. This is the attempted murder of a 5 year old child.
So why is it in the DC forum?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up