ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Unhinged Right: Death Threats against members of congress
RodeoPants2 12:56 PM 04-13-2019
The crazy right, encouraged and incited by trump the racist idiot, are now launching death threats at democratic members of congress.

http://tennesseestar.com/2019/01/19/...hes-receiving/

https://www.stargazette.com/story/ne...an/3377625002/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8833751.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.15dd13d4e75c
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 05:40 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Despite his liberal madness, he has obviously been very successful. We've all seen his work. And he has also never hidden his identity behind the veil of cowardly anonymity like pretty much all the rest of them. Especially the worst of them, Loonvagina, Rodeopanties and Hammertard.
I'll bite. What work are you referring to?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:58 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
I'll bite. What work are you referring to?
http://www.davelaneastrophotography.com/
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:04 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
lol I'm more successful than you can ever hope to be
What do you do?

Most successful people don't have time to antagonize football fans exclusively on a political sub-forum. They have, you know.. .responsibilities and more valuable uses of time. I also have a hunch you do this exact thing on MULTIPLE forums as a way to waste away your boring ass life. I guarantee this isn't the only forum of 'right wingers' you troll. How much time per day does this hobby take up?

You guys don't seem to understand what a strange and probably pathological behavior it is to troll a political forum for a football team you don't care about. It's REALLY ****ing weird dude.

Given your compassion and success, what is the name of your charity? Just curious. Send me a link. Someone as virtuous and successful as you has CERTAINLY spread that around... right?
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:11 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
What do you do?

Most successful people don't have time to antagonize football fans exclusively on a political sub-forum. They have, you know.. .responsibilities and more valuable uses of time. I also have a hunch you do this exact thing on MULTIPLE forums as a way to waste away your boring ass life. I guarantee this isn't the only forum of 'right wingers' you troll. How much time per day does this hobby take up?

You guys don't seem to understand what a strange and probably pathological behavior it is to troll a political forum for a football team you don't care about. It's REALLY ****ing weird dude.
:-)
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:35 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
What do you do?

Most successful people don't have time to antagonize football fans exclusively on a political sub-forum. They have, you know.. .responsibilities and more valuable uses of time. I also have a hunch you do this exact thing on MULTIPLE forums as a way to waste away your boring ass life. I guarantee this isn't the only forum of 'right wingers' you troll. How much time per day does this hobby take up?

You guys don't seem to understand what a strange and probably pathological behavior it is to troll a political forum for a football team you don't care about. It's REALLY ****ing weird dude.

Given your compassion and success, what is the name of your charity? Just curious. Send me a link. Someone as virtuous and successful as you has CERTAINLY spread that around... right?


I had 5 in 2018, Iíll share if you commit to making a donation to each of my 5.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:36 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I know.

Kill disobedient children, kill adulterers. Kill homosexuals. Slavery is ordained by god. ECt.

I don't approve of your 2000 year old bronze age morality.

I'm just glad the secular world dragged you guys kicking and screaming into the 20th century.

I know you're still pining for the 1860's, but the rest of us have gladly moved on.
It didn't happen anything like that, but I'm sure it makes you happy when you say it that way.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:38 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I had 5 in 2018, Iíll share if you commit to making a donation to each of my 5.
Are you Dave Lane?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:38 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
The crazy right, encouraged and incited by trump the racist idiot, are now launching death threats at democratic members of congress.

http://tennesseestar.com/2019/01/19/...hes-receiving/

https://www.stargazette.com/story/ne...an/3377625002/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8833751.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.15dd13d4e75c
Are you suggesting that, "Somebody's going to do something"?

I'm outraged by these people I've never heard of.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:41 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I had 5 in 2018, Iíll share if you commit to making a donation to each of my 5.
You operate/own 5 charities?

Impressive. I'll donate to all of them. Link me up.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:41 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
It didn't happen anything like that, but I'm sure it makes you happy when you say it that way.
If you found someone who followed the bible to the letter you'd want them in prison.

You don't have to accept that secularism castrated the worst aspects of christianity in spite of the mountain of evidence, nor am I interested in arguing about it.

He was the one prosthelytizing to me, not the other way around. He knows I have no interest in his voodoo.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:44 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
lol I'm more successful than you can ever hope to be
Yet you need free shit!
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:50 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
You operate/own 5 charities?



Impressive. I'll donate to all of them. Link me up.


Lol. I donated to 5 separate charities in 2018
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:09 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Yes, but also I'm capable of empathy, and I think America should be a place where we don't leave people to starve in the streets, or die because they can't afford medical care.
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Are you Dave Lane?
AbsoFUCKINGlutely
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:17 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Lol. I donated to 5 separate charities in 2018
Well if you're as successful as you say that's just a tax write-off. I'm still curious if they're actual charities or political think tanks though.

Anyway, if you don't have your own non profit charity and still manage enough free time to troll a football forum about politics and virtue signals about your empathy then you're either not as successful as you claim, or you're not as empathetic and/or virtuous as you claim.

Either way, smells like a charlatan. Be the change you want to see. Pussy. Stop just telling everyone else they suck and how much better you are. Nobody improves the world that way Mr. Empathy McVirtuous.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:19 PM 04-14-2019
Bugs gave him a old 1998 Dodge Caravan for free. That's how successful Rodeo Lane is.
True story
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up