ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Unhinged Right: Death Threats against members of congress
RodeoPants2 12:56 PM 04-13-2019
The crazy right, encouraged and incited by trump the racist idiot, are now launching death threats at democratic members of congress.

http://tennesseestar.com/2019/01/19/...hes-receiving/

https://www.stargazette.com/story/ne...an/3377625002/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8833751.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.15dd13d4e75c
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:46 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Lex, Rodeo, and Cosmo give good effort, but no one tops Lone, IMO.
This kind of rhetoric is an incitement to violence!

You can't CRITICIZE them! That's not allowed!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:54 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Q!! Only better and more succinct. :-)
I hate cry bullying.

It's not something new to me, but it does seem new to the political arena.

I mean it's easy for me to recognize, because it's one of the basic high school 'mean girl bully' tactics. Just like reputation destruction is a standard mean girl bully tactic. Girls don't play the bully game like boys do.

It would be like if men in congress started grabbing wrist control from the opposition, slapping them with their own hands and repeating 'quit hitting yourself!"

Except that would probably be a more mature way to handle valid criticism.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:01 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I condemn that guy in the strongest possible terms and had he not been killed at the scene would have been fine with him spending the rest of his life in prison. I imagine every democratic politician feels the same way, and if they don't, they should.

That's the difference between the left and the trump right - the latter just make excuses, offer defenses, or openly support these death threats.
I used to contemplate why success seems to come so easily. Didn't take long to conclude that it's because people like you are my competition.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:04 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Was that nutter who actually shot up the softball game a rightie?
Nope !! And why the Stalin 6 never went into the shooter's politics or worldview when it happened.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:12 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Figure out a standard and hold everyone to it.
That standard has already been figured out more than 2000 years ago on a cross of crucifixion in the name of Jesus.

Not trying to troll or :-) you here.:-)
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:15 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
That standard has already been figured out more than 2000 years ago on a cross of crucifixion in the name of Jesus.

Not trying to troll or :-) you here.:-)
I know.

Kill disobedient children, kill adulterers. Kill homosexuals. Slavery is ordained by god. ECt.

I don't approve of your 2000 year old bronze age morality.

I'm just glad the secular world dragged you guys kicking and screaming into the 20th century.

I know you're still pining for the 1860's, but the rest of us have gladly moved on.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:19 AM 04-14-2019
I know.

Kill disobedient children, kill adulterers. Kill homosexuals. Slavery is ordained by god. ECt.

I'm just glad the secular world dragged you guys kicking and screaming into the 20th century.
Well, except for our muslim friends, who to this day condone everything you posted. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 10:23 AM 04-14-2019
I know.

These two statements contradict each other.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:33 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
These two statements contradict each other.
Nope, and you won't demonstrate how they do nor am I interested in debating the moral superiority found within the scribblings of nomadic desert savages.

I'm a bit past the whole atheism 2.0 thing.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:33 AM 04-14-2019
I hear being a unhinged right-wing, gun owning ,ammo hording, communist hating bastard. Is patriotic.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:47 AM 04-14-2019
I know.

I know you're still pining for the 1860's, but the rest of us have gladly moved on.
First of all, those havenít been mainstream Christian beliefs for millennia. Right around the time Jesus came along is when that stuff went out of style.

Also, in the 1860ís you derisively point to, most abolitionists believed what they did on religious grounds.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:48 AM 04-14-2019
I'm a bit past the whole atheism 2.0 thing.
Atheism 5.0?(Rich,Sam and Chris maybe?)

Jesus Loves You White my man !!:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:51 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I hear being a unhinged right-wing, gun owning ,ammo hording, communist hating bastard. Is patriotic.
The Overton Window's effect by the Left on our society for sure.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:01 AM 04-14-2019
It's a bright, bright , bright Reloaders 15 kind of day

One of my favorite Smokey Robinson songs
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:18 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I used to contemplate why success seems to come so easily. Didn't take long to conclude that it's because people like you are my competition.
lol I'm more successful than you can ever hope to be
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up