ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump told CBP head he'd pardon him if he were sent to jail for violating immigration
RodeoPants2 03:37 PM 04-12-2019
Yikes.

Originally Posted by :
President Donald Trump told Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Kevin McAleenan he would grant McAleenan a pardon if he were sent to jail for having border agents block asylum seekers from entering the US in defiance of US law, senior administration officials tell CNN.
Source
[Reply]
Loneiguana 04:18 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Nothing. Why do you ask?
Just wondering why you brought it up.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 05:07 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Crazy^. Deranged^^
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I bet you say that pretty subjectively, huh?
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
:-)
The power to pardon should be used to correct an injustice, not to give free reign to political allies to commit crimes.

I don't care who the president is.

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Did you think Obama should have been impeached for DACA?
WTF does that have to do with pardons?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:15 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
As much as I hate whataboutisms, do you have the same reaction when those on the left actively conspire to give aid and comfort to illegal aliens?

Feel free to start your own thread if you want to discuss the morality of sanctuary cities.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:19 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Feel free to start your own thread if you want to discuss the morality of sanctuary cities.
Feel free to go **** yourself you yappy little shit.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:58 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
The power to pardon should be used to correct an injustice, not to give free reign to political allies to commit crimes.

WTF does that have to do with pardons?
Chelsea Manning says hello...:-)
[Reply]
Donger 06:13 PM 04-13-2019
Liberals do much more than that. As you know.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:32 PM 04-13-2019

s?

The important thing is, the President doesn’t care who you are.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:51 PM 04-13-2019
Nah this thread is the proper place to discuss morality.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:03 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Nah this thread is the proper place to discuss morality.
The left hasn't cared about morality in decades—only since Trump was a candidate and then president.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 07:38 PM 04-13-2019
Chelsea Manning says hello...:-)
Originally Posted by :
On January 17, 2017, President Obama commuted all but four months of Manning's remaining sentence. In a press conference held on January 18, Obama stated that Manning's original 35-year prison sentence was "very disproportionate relative to what other leakers have received" and that "it makes sense to commute—and not pardon—her sentence."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelse...ng#Commutation
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:57 PM 04-13-2019
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelse...ng#Commutation
Commuted - Pardon

Tomato -Tomatoe

The end result is she/he got out of over 30 years of prison for stealing some of the most classified information we have....
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 08:15 PM 04-13-2019
Commuted - Pardon

Tomato -Tomatoe

The end result is she/he got out of over 30 years of prison for stealing some of the most classified information we have....
And Joe Arpaio got pardoned without even being sentenced.

You don't like Obama's pardon. I don't like Trump's. Both are far different from Trump requesting someone to break the law with a promise of a pardon after.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:33 PM 04-13-2019
This is much ado about nothing if it's even real. If nothing happens and there's no pardon, there's not really even much to talk about.

But please impeach him over it anyway.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:36 PM 04-13-2019
We've gone from Russian collusion to Trump not being able to give pardons to people libs don't like as a reason for impeachment. What a time to be alive.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 08:39 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
This is much ado about nothing if it's even real. If nothing happens and there's no pardon, there's not really even much to talk about.

But please impeach him over it anyway.
I don't want Trump impeached.

His incompetence keeps him from getting anything done.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up