ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump told CBP head he'd pardon him if he were sent to jail for violating immigration
RodeoPants2 03:37 PM 04-12-2019
Yikes.

Originally Posted by :
President Donald Trump told Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Kevin McAleenan he would grant McAleenan a pardon if he were sent to jail for having border agents block asylum seekers from entering the US in defiance of US law, senior administration officials tell CNN.
Source
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:44 PM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Clearly, an impeachable offense if true...too bad none of GOP cares....

You gotta admit one thing....after Trump the GOP will never, ever be able to discuss any "character issues" of Dem candidates....
Nope. After 8 years of Obama and your defense of Hillary says youre right.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:50 PM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
16 posts in for a whatabout.

I guess I get to play the "what if Obama said 'commit crimes and I'll let you off'".
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:57 PM 04-12-2019
Show me ONE instance of me ever "defending" Hillary. I dare you...

I'll warn you though; it will be a complete waste of your time. Wont change what you lamebrains "think" though...
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:04 PM 04-12-2019
Show me ONE instance of me ever "defending" Hillary. I dare you...

I'll warn you though; it will be a complete waste of your time. Wont change what you lamebrains "think" though...
Exactly bro.

I hate you and your party with the same passion you hate America, Americans and Trump.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:26 PM 04-12-2019
Exactly bro.

I hate you and your party with the same passion you hate America, Americans and Trump.
I see, so you are one of the....if you disagree with my politics, "you hate America and all Americans!" Got it. Good to know you fit in with the average intellect of the numerous other buffoons on this board...GFY.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:29 PM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
No one trying to defend this, even in one of the most deplorable corners of the internet, is kind of amazing.
Meaning = Im disappointed more people have not taken the bait of my latest troll job.

EXPOSED.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 02:59 AM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
No one trying to defend this, even in one of the most deplorable corners of the internet, is kind of amazing.
No one at all...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dhs...rdon-if-needed
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 03:01 AM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Meaning = Im disappointed more people have not taken the bait of my latest troll job.

EXPOSED.
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
No one at all...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dhs...rdon-if-needed
New to DC. I guess I took the bait :-)
[Reply]
threebag02 03:19 AM 04-13-2019
Clearly, an impeachable offense if true...too bad none of GOP cares....

You gotta admit one thing....after Trump the GOP will never, ever be able to discuss any "character issues" of Dem candidates....
Your shitting us right?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:10 AM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:

EXPOSED.
Its trolling to discuss the president asking someone to so something illegal under promise of a pardon?

Trumpers are a cult.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 05:13 AM 04-13-2019
Good. And hopefully, he will throw every POS disgusting Democrat in jail, or for execution for treason
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:15 AM 04-13-2019
I can’t believe you clowns fell for this. Oh wait yes I can.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:19 AM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I cant believe you clowns fell for this. Oh wait yes I can.
Is that the defense trumpers have right now?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:08 AM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Is that the defense trumpers have right now?
It sounds like it was a joke, even if it wasn't, it is funny to watch the left this morning talk about how Trump can't just ignore federal law and do his own thing... the same people who applaud sanctuary cities.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:23 AM 04-13-2019
I see, so you are one of the....if you disagree with my politics, "you hate America and all Americans!" Got it. Good to know you fit in with the average intellect of the numerous other buffoons on this board...GFY.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up