ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Tucker Carlson’s Show Is Bleeding Advertising Money
RodeoPants2 09:52 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by :
Last December, Tucker Carlson returned to one of his favorite kinds of segments on his Fox News show: railing against immigrants. As he's done many other times, he declared that immigration was an attempt by elites to hijack and corrupt U.S. culture, saying, "We have a moral obligation to admit the world’s poor, [our leaders] tell us, even if it makes our own country poor and dirtier and more divided."
https://www.gq.com/story/tucker-carl...tisers-boycott
[Reply]
vailpass 02:55 PM 04-08-2019
rodeobitch takes a shit on the floor and hammerhead smears it on the walls. Great.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:37 PM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
rodeobitch takes a shit on the floor and hammerhead smears it on the walls. Great.
:-)

Lil' toddlers.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 04:05 PM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
rodeobitch takes a shit on the floor and hammerhead smears it on the walls. Great.
At least you're here to lick it up.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:26 PM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
At least you're here to lick it up.
If you could call Fox News right now and have Carlsons show shut down, would you do it?
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 04:56 PM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
If you could call Fox News right now and have Carlsons show shut down, would you do it?
Nope.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:07 PM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
Nope.
Honestly wasn't sure what your reply would be, but it was the right one :-)

So why does the left have groups like Media Matters, where their sole purpose is to shut down people they don't like? If there is a similar group on the right, I've never heard of them
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 05:44 PM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Honestly wasn't sure what your reply would be, but it was the right one :-)

So why does the left have groups like Media Matters, where their sole purpose is to shut down people they don't like?
You make it sound like "The Left" is some entity with an agenda. Media Matters is on the left, but they do their own thing.

It would be like me asking why the right has groups like the Proud Boys out running around.

Originally Posted by :
If there is a similar group on the right, I've never heard of them
Judicial Watch?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:46 PM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Tucker's show has beaten the pants off of all CNN shows combined.

Anytime, you see this advertising money being bled, it is the result of his sponsors being targeted by left-wing activists, many paid by Soros and other globalists or even some Establishment string-pullers in a coordinated campaign to try to take someone on the right who is effective—out!

This happened to Hannity, who fought it and Ingraham. It's the same old pattern rinse and repeated. And it's no different than other forms of censorship being attempted by Big Tech online.

Of course the totalitarian left, loves it and doesn't see the pattern or anything wrong with it.
BINGO !!
[Reply]
Otter 06:05 PM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
Maybe advertisers don't want to be associated with pedophiles.
So, is this the acceptable norm with libtards now?

You don't like someone so accuse them of rape, being a pedophile, racist or whatever else they can come up with?

You libtards are pure and utter scum!
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 06:28 PM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
So, is this the acceptable norm with libtards now?

You don't like someone so accuse them of rape, being a pedophile, racist or whatever else they can come up with?

You people are pure and utter scum!


Were you unaware of his own words?



Now shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
Otter 06:45 PM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
Were you unaware of his own words?



Now shut the fuck up.
If you actually think that makes someone a pedophile you're even a bigger moron that you come of as. I didn't think that was possible.

Now shut your cum dumpster and go crawl back to whatever rock you came out from under. Try not to leave a slime trail leading back you libtard piece of human excrement.

You're scum.

Suzzer should be shot for bringing in these vile trash monkeys.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:46 PM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
Were you unaware of his own words?



Now shut the **** up.
:-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:55 PM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
Holy shitballs you are dumb. I never once mentioned Carlson. My first response was to this post:


So I quoted the numbers showing it to be false. Then you posted this crap:


The out-of-house bump only accounts for about 3%. And you ignorantly seem to think that CNN gets all of it.

And this quote doesn't say what you claim it does:



That 11-17% bump was for all TV's not just the out-of-home ones.

Work on your reading comprehension moron.
You're a stupid fool who can't stand being wrong. This thread is about Tucker losing advertising, despite his highly rated show. A poster said Fox is killing it in the ratings, #1 in ratings for prime time. You then said that's because the liberal viewers are split between many networks, despite there only being 3 main prime time news sources, MSNBC, CNN and Fox. You posted a link showing 2018 ratings for CNN and MSNBC compared to Fox. I posted that Nielsen recently added viewership for away from home for CNN. This included airports, gyms, bars etc. How many airports, gyms and bars to you see showing something other than CNN news? Right, they are getting 98% plus of the bump for away from home viewers, so shut up. I then show you the current ratings after the Mueller investigation, and despite the bump, they are now getting killed. Viewers are figuring out they have been lied to for two years. I know you are pissed about it, and maybe didn't even tune in for awhile. But hey, Trump's taxes, there has to be something there...So I'm sure your thumb is sore for hitting the previous channel button.

Try not to drown in your tears....
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 08:00 PM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
You're a stupid fool who can't stand being wrong. This thread is about Tucker losing advertising, despite his highly rated show. A poster said Fox is killing it in the ratings, #1 in ratings for prime time. You then said that's because the liberal viewers are split between many networks, despite there only being 3 main prime time news sources, MSNBC, CNN and Fox. You posted a link showing 2018 ratings for CNN and MSNBC compared to Fox. I posted that Nielsen recently added viewership for away from home for CNN. This included airports, gyms, bars etc. How many airports, gyms and bars to you see showing something other than CNN news? Right, they are getting 98% plus of the bump for away from home viewers, so shut up. I then show you the current ratings after the Mueller investigation, and despite the bump, they are now getting killed. Viewers are figuring out they have been lied to for two years. I know you are pissed about it, and maybe didn't even tune in for awhile. But hey, Trump's taxes, there has to be something there...So I'm sure your thumb is sore for hitting the previous channel button.

Try not to drown in your tears....
You just keep doubling down on the dumb.

First off, cite your bullshit claim of 98%. Made up number is made up. Like I said, it's still only 3% of their total numbers.

Second, your article was from 2017. The numbers I posted were from 2018, so the increase would be included in those numbers.

Third, you posted the increase from the Mueller investigation. That was how much all viewership was bumped, not just one network.

You are really bad at this. Maybe give this a try:


[Reply]
BWillie 08:32 PM 04-08-2019
I don't know who this guy is. But then again, I haven't watch any news network since the election.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up