ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Tucker Carlson’s Show Is Bleeding Advertising Money
RodeoPants2 09:52 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by :
Last December, Tucker Carlson returned to one of his favorite kinds of segments on his Fox News show: railing against immigrants. As he's done many other times, he declared that immigration was an attempt by elites to hijack and corrupt U.S. culture, saying, "We have a moral obligation to admit the world’s poor, [our leaders] tell us, even if it makes our own country poor and dirtier and more divided."
https://www.gq.com/story/tucker-carl...tisers-boycott
[Reply]
patteeu 09:57 AM 04-08-2019
Is Carlson's show being cancelled? If not, does this matter?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:58 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Is Carlson's show being cancelled? If not, does this matter?
Look like an attempt to make that happen.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:04 AM 04-08-2019
So we have two Tucker threads - one saying he's actively campaigning against Trump, and the other saying his show isn't bringing in advertiser money as it should. Sounds to me like Tucker is living in the heads of the kook left.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 10:21 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-) Take away the airports and gym's where CNN is the only choice and is forced fed...

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/cnn-...service/336396
CNN’s Ratings Will Now be Measured Outside the Home
Feel free to do the math and get back to me.

I'm not sure why we even compare them. Fox says themselves they aren't news.

Fox News To Add ‘For Entertainment Purposes Only’ Disclaimer
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:22 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by digger:
https://causeaction.com/2019/04/03/t...aking-it-well/
Originally Posted by :
FOX News Tucker Carlson: 3,475,000 total viewers; 625,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
CNN Cooper: 810,000 total viewers; 203,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
CNN Cuomo: 875,000 total viewers; 217,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
CNN Lemon: 789,000 total viewers; 228,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
Holy shit, talking about total ownage.

:-)
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 10:23 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So we have two Tucker threads - one saying he's actively campaigning against Trump, and the other saying his show isn't bringing in advertiser money as it should. Sounds to me like Tucker is living in the heads of the kook left.
Kinda like how AOC lives in the heads of the dipshit right.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:27 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
See this is a great example of why liberals are stupid. There is zero comparison between Tucker and AOC.

We aren't scared of AOC, we laugh our asses off at her and hope she keeps talking. It's pure ammon for the right.

Nobody is laughing at Tucker, liberals are truly worried about him and his message.

Man oh man what I would give to see AOC debate anything with Tucker.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:30 AM 04-08-2019

Hey ****stick... you do the math. How many eyeballs are counted that are forced to watch CNN in an airport on a daily basis. I'm sure there is an average viewership that Nielsen uses now that they count this in the ratings...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:34 AM 04-08-2019
She's living in their heads in the same way Sarah Palin lived in the heads of left wingers during the 08 election.

She's a walking parody rife for ridicule who's doing more harm than good for her own party but a good portion of the base is too dense to realize it.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:51 AM 04-08-2019

Lie^
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 10:52 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
See this is a great example of why liberals are stupid. There is zero comparison between Tucker and AOC.
Right. One is a freshman congressman, and the other has been doing cable news for many years. Yet how many AOC threads are there compared to Tucker threads?
Originally Posted by :
We aren't scared of AOC, we laugh our asses off at her and hope she keeps talking. It's pure ammon for the right.

Nobody is laughing at Tucker, liberals are truly worried about him and his message.

Man oh man what I would give to see AOC debate anything with Tucker.
And now we're laughing at you.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 10:55 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Hey ****stick... you do the math. How many eyeballs are counted that are forced to watch CNN in an airport on a daily basis. I'm sure there is an average viewership that Nielsen uses now that they count this in the ratings...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States
Listen shit-for-brains,

You were the one who brought it up, it's on you to back up your claim.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:05 AM 04-08-2019
Listen shit-for-brains,

You were the one who brought it up, it's on you to back up your claim.
Hey obtuse dolt...

I posted an article that showed CNN can now count viewers in airports, gyms, hotels and bars.

They are the only choice in many of these locations. I then showed you how many folks travel in airports on a daily basis...

Here is another article that says the new ratings increase cable news from 3-17% depending on the content. I'm guessing the Mueller report was closer to the 17% like the Comey testimony.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ts/539100001/k

Originally Posted by :
Former FBI director James Comey's testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee in June averaged 19.5 million viewers in their homes. Among adults 18 to 49, viewership jumped 11% for broadcast news and 17% for cable news channels with out-of-home viewing factored in. "People were absolutely glued" to the hearing, and CNN was among the biggest jumpers, Nielsen says.

[Reply]
Jim Hammer 11:08 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
She's living in their heads in the same way Sarah Palin lived in the heads of left wingers during the 08 election.

She's a walking parody rife for ridicule who's doing more harm than good for her own party but a good portion of the base is too dense to realize it.
Of course Palin was in the left's heads in 2008. She was the vice presidential candidate during the election.

AOC is a freshmen congressman in her fourth month in office.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:08 AM 04-08-2019
Especially how the right is pushing Tucker to be their fresh new face of their party, amirite? Exactly the same, only completely not the same.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up