ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Bernie, the end is near!!
HonestChieffan 09:12 AM 04-07-2019

There is a global struggle taking place of enormous consequence. Right-wing authoritarians backed by a network of multi-billionaire oligarchs are forming a common front. We who believe in democracy must join together to build a progressive global order based on human solidarity.

— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 6, 2019

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:35 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
You have to remember that fascism was an outgrowth of progressivism.
Yeah, but early 20th century progressivism was very different. It was all about eugenics, jingoism, and white man's burden back then.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 04-07-2019, 08:23 PM
This message has been deleted by Naptown Chief. Reason: Wrong thread
Naptown Chief 08:26 PM 04-07-2019
Why couldn't he go on an endangered rhino hunting safari. I hear the locals are in need of (at least) one more good man
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:27 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
BDS
More like CDS.
[Reply]
mac459 08:37 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
BDS
Big Dick Suspension?

They make awesome stuff, thought about getting their 3 inch lift for my Jeep. Since I have guns, a fuck load of them, I didnít need to compensate anymore.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:42 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yeah, but early 20th century progressivism was very different. It was all about eugenics, jingoism, and white man's burden back then.
Molding society to the what 'top men' think is best for everyone despite those individuals protestations to the contrary using the violent hand of government?

Sounds the same to me.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:30 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:

"Back then"!?!?!? :-).....

60 million babies later........... :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:07 PM 04-08-2019
I think he's angling for another righteous parting gift.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:13 PM 04-08-2019

[Reply]
alanm 08:55 PM 04-08-2019
Did he smack his head getting out of the shower again?
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:33 PM 04-08-2019
Now this cocksucker wants to let the prisoners in the pens vote!

Fucker really wants to win !
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:02 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by :
Conservative Journalist Ejected from Bernie Sanders Town Hall in Ohio
https://pjmedia.com/trending/conserv...-hall-in-ohio/

Remember this. Point it out to leftists, the next time they allege that Trump is trying to silence the media.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:14 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
https://pjmedia.com/trending/conserv...-hall-in-ohio/

Remember this. Point it out to leftists, the next time they allege that Trump is trying to silence the media.
Like they care
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:04 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
Bernie Sanders is, always has been, and always will be a f***ing worthless nutjob.

Preach it Brother....

Just another commie complaining about how "bad" things are from one of his three houses....
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:56 PM 04-15-2019

Bret Baier just polled the Bernie Town Hall audience who would be willing to switch to #MedicareForAll. It backfired spectacularly. pic.twitter.com/dQJ9gfQ137

— jordan (@JordanUhl) April 15, 2019

Since I doubt FoxNews is going to replay this part for you when you get home.

If Trump wasn't a complete idiot he would get one(!) concession from the rich GOP backers - some kind of single payer or public option - Trumpcare. He'd be completely unstoppable. The RWNJs on this forum would get on board "socialized medicine for white people" in about .5 seconds.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:01 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Since I doubt FoxNews is going to replay this part for you when you get home.

If Trump wasn't a complete idiot he would get one(!) concession from the rich GOP backers - some kind of single payer or public option - Trumpcare. He'd be completely unstoppable. The RWNJs on this forum would get on board "socialized medicine for white people" in about .5 seconds.
How have you not yet figured out nobody gives a shit what you have to say?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up