ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 23
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pete Buttplug
Prison Bitch 02:53 PM 04-04-2019
Official hate thread for Pete Buttigieg.




Question: on what issues does he actually differ from the standard Dem Party platform? If his entire schtick is “he’s from Indiana and can talk to Midwesterners!” that means nothing. Not if he’s merely babbling talking points
[Reply]
stevieray 07:20 AM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
100% yes. Then throw in racist, hillbillies, white privilege. Even if people don't like buttigiegs social platform, his statement that Trump supporters are real people who deserved to be listened to and are angry for a reason, is totally different from the hilarys of the world who views these people as deplorable. 3 years later and her party STILL doesn't get how offensive her comment was.
:-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:26 AM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
100% yes. Then throw in racist, hillbillies, white privilege. Even if people don't like buttigiegs social platform, his statement that Trump supporters are real people who deserved to be listened to and are angry for a reason, is totally different from the hilarys of the world who views these people as deplorable. 3 years later and her party STILL doesn't get how offensive her comment was.
Lol lol lol^

They “deserve to be listened to” except on policies, where they don’t get any say whatsoever. And just have to accept all of Buttplugs far left ideas and now, his SJW crusading.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:40 AM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Lol lol lol^

They “deserve to be listened to” except on policies, where they don’t get any say whatsoever. And just have to accept all of Buttplugs far left ideas and now, his SJW crusading.
You're assuming that all the "deplorable" are evangelists and far right on social issues. As I've said many times, if buttigieg or anyone else in the field proposes a labor heavy platform, there are plenty of these people who would eat the platform up regardless of social platform (to a limit....). You're again benchmarking a liberal field based on your far right social views.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:55 AM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You're assuming that all the "deplorable" are evangelists and far right on social issues. As I've said many times, if buttigieg or anyone else in the field proposes a labor heavy platform, there are plenty of these people who would eat the platform up regardless of social platform (to a limit....)
One more time: prove it. Prove there’s a sizeable voting block out there that wants a far-left social agenda with a heavy labor focus economically. It doesn’t exist. The fact we’ve never seen this combo ever work (national candidate) shows you’re full of shit.



Originally Posted by :
. You're again benchmarking a liberal field based on your far right social views.
You’re spewing unsubstantiated (IMO bullshit) talking points for things you wish were true, but cannot in any way prove.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:10 AM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
One more time: prove it. Prove there’s a sizeable voting block out there that wants a far-left social agenda with a heavy labor focus economically. It doesn’t exist. The fact we’ve never seen this combo ever work (national candidate) shows you’re full of shit.





You’re spewing unsubstantiated (IMO bullshit) talking points for things you wish were true, but cannot in any way prove.
I can't prove that to a guy who thinks a guy who says hi to a gay person is far left. I did not say a far left social platform will work. I said that many would accept a moderate left social platform if the party went all in on labor. And there is proof that it's worked. In red strongholds, this rural progressive platform showed very well in the recent midterms. The fact that you think you are any judge or have any understanding at all about where the left right social line exists is laughable. And it shows since you continue to benchmark liberals by how they rate on far right social positions. They are not trying to win people like you because they can't.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:12 AM 04-10-2019
All this is moot. Buttigieg is too white male and too mild mannered to win this nomination.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:15 AM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
All this is moot. Buttigieg is too white male and too mild mannered to win this nomination.
But he's gay, which rockets him past Beto and Biden on the progressive stack.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:20 AM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
But he's gay, which rockets him past Beto and Biden on the progressive stack.
But he’s not flamboyant or militant enough so those are identitarian demerits. Beto and Biden might as well drop out now.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:27 AM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I can't prove that to a guy who thinks a guy who says hi to a gay person is far left. I did not say a far left social platform will work. I said that many would accept a moderate left social platform if the party went all in on labor. And there is proof that it's worked. In red strongholds, this rural progressive platform showed very well in the recent midterms. The fact that you think you are any judge or have any understanding at all about where the left right social line exists is laughable. And it shows since you continue to benchmark liberals by how they rate on far right social positions. They are not trying to win people like you because they can't.
Don’t blame me for your inability to post any evidence for your claim. That’s entirely on you.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:33 AM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Gee, why did the word “kuckservative” ever come out???

Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro, for instance, called Buttigieg “nice and refreshing” for his willingness to engage with those on the other side of the aisle.

New York Times columnist David Brooks described Buttigieg as “smart, modest and self-effacing,” portraying the gay millennial veteran with degrees from Harvard and Oxford as a deft politician with a unique background who could surprise people.

Newt Gingrich, former GOP speaker of the House, said Republicans should start paying attention to the mayor, who “may be the unknown outsider who grows into authenticity.” A Commentary op-ed celebrated the so-called libertarian ideals Buttigieg brought to the race.

Even talk show host Rush Limbaugh, an avid Trump supporter, said after watching Buttigieg’s town hall that he saw “no radicalism” in the “personable” candidate, whom he said would “make mincemeat” out of his primary challengers in a debate
Do you believe these comments were insincere?
[Reply]
Carlota69 10:35 AM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Fair enough. Can I now see the video where Vice President Mike Pence say 'I have a problem with who Pete Buttigeig is?'
You do know Mike Pence is regarded as one of the most anti gay politicians out there, right?
[Reply]
patteeu 10:37 AM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
You do know Mike Pence is regarded as one of the most anti gay politicians out there, right?
But that’s a case of slander.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:37 AM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
All this is moot. Buttigieg is too white male and too mild mannered to win this nomination.
The two people at the top right now are both white males.

Fringe screamers will not decide this election.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:39 AM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
The two people at the top right now are both white males.

Fringe screamers will not decide this election.
I don’t rule out Bernie, but the other white guys are toast IMO. You might need to become a Republican.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:40 AM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
The two people at the top right now are both white males.

Fringe screamers will not decide this election.
(x)

Either one of the intersectionalist candidates are able to pander to just the precise amount to earn the biggest plurality in the primaries or they keep the field fragmented enough to leave the nomination unresolved going into a brokered DNC convention.

"Fringe" screamers will absolutely decide this election.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 23
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up