ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 23
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pete Buttplug
Prison Bitch 02:53 PM 04-04-2019
Official hate thread for Pete Buttigieg.

Question: on what issues does he actually differ from the standard Dem Party platform? If his entire schtick is ďheís from Indiana and can talk to Midwesterners!Ē that means nothing. Not if heís merely babbling talking points
[Reply]
Carlota69 11:25 AM 04-09-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Pete Buttplug just unloaded on Mike Pence at a LGBT luncheon in DC.

Yeah, heís a real moderate. No SJW in him at all. Just wants to bring folks together!!!!!
How in the world is this "Unloading on Pence"?
Sometimes you guys are such lil whiney pussies

[Reply]
Over Yonder 11:49 AM 04-09-2019
Originally Posted by Carlota69:

Wow! I bet that dude could give a speech on how beautiful and wonderful cancer is.

But yea, I wouldn't call that unloading on Pence either. But I question the mans grip on reality. I'm also kinda curious who his god is? :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 01:09 PM 04-09-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Wow! I bet that dude could give a speech on how beautiful and wonderful cancer is.

But yea, I wouldn't call that unloading on Pence either. But I question the mans grip on reality. I'm also kinda curious who his god is? :-)
Dude was five seconds away from breaking into a broadway musical number.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:53 PM 04-09-2019
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...real-life.html
This is worth a read. This is what I was getting at. I think it applies to both parties. Democrats think Republicans are racists because of a few loudmouths on Twitter. But Republicans also think all democrats are nutjob progressives because of a few loudmouths on Twitter.

This article suggests that there's a very very big pocket of dems who aren't nearly as progressive as you think. As I've said... Trump made a huge mark by recognizing these flyovers on the republican side. If a liberal puts these flyovers on the dem side back into the equation... Could be dangerous. I saw buttigieg doing that but the demand for him to be more and more socially progressive could pull him under. I sense it's the main reason Biden is still in the conversation despite MeToo. And it makes me wonder how Sherrod brown and Andrew yang might attack the market. One things for sure, any dem but the ones I mentioned are completely ignoring the dems mentioned in the article.

Social media has completely distorted our perspective on reality.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:45 PM 04-09-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...real-life.html
This is worth a read. This is what I was getting at. I think it applies to both parties. Democrats think Republicans are racists because of a few loudmouths on Twitter. But Republicans also think all democrats are nutjob progressives because of a few loudmouths on Twitter.

This article suggests that there's a very very big pocket of dems who aren't nearly as progressive as you think. As I've said... Trump made a huge mark by recognizing these flyovers on the republican side. If a liberal puts these flyovers on the dem side back into the equation... Could be dangerous. I saw buttigieg doing that but the demand for him to be more and more socially progressive could pull him under. I sense it's the main reason Biden is still in the conversation despite MeToo. And it makes me wonder how Sherrod brown and Andrew yang might attack the market. One things for sure, any dem but the ones I mentioned are completely ignoring the dems mentioned in the article.

Social media has completely distorted our perspective on reality.
We also think many leftists are hate filled racists, fwiw.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:56 PM 04-09-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
We also think many leftists are hate filled racists, fwiw.
The part that really stood out to me was how much a sizeable segment of dems hate political correctness. That hints to me a lot of them don't like it much either.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:12 PM 04-09-2019
The part that really stood out to me was how much a sizeable segment of dems hate political correctness. That hints to me a lot of them don't like it much either.
You donít really believe that.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:23 PM 04-09-2019
You donít really believe that.
You don't think a small % of activists and a very very broad reach of MSM dominates the voice of the party? I can guarantee there is a very sizeable segment of Dems, just as there are Repubs, who don't want to talk politics on social media. They may lean in a certain direction but that doesn't mean they identify with the extremes. I would imagine this base is especially big in smaller industrial regions.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:37 PM 04-09-2019
Originally Posted by Carlota69:

You're whining about whining, does that make you a pussy? :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:46 PM 04-09-2019
You don't think a small % of activists and a very very broad reach of MSM dominates the voice of the party? I can guarantee there is a very sizeable segment of Dems, just as there are Repubs, who don't want to talk politics on social media. They may lean in a certain direction but that doesn't mean they identify with the extremes. I would imagine this base is especially big in smaller industrial regions.
No. I donít believe for one second that Democrats donít want to censor Republican views. Iíve never heard one Rep in Congress ever say otherwise either.

Ask yoitself this: ďDo you support someoneís right to call blacks ďnegroesĒ or do you support the black persons right to be called what he prefers?Ē Thatís all PC is, the sanctioning of words.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:08 PM 04-09-2019
No. I donít believe for one second that Democrats donít want to censor Republican views. Iíve never heard one Rep in Congress ever say otherwise either.

Ask yoitself this: ďDo you support someoneís right to call blacks ďnegroesĒ or do you support the black persons right to be called what he prefers?Ē Thatís all PC is, the sanctioning of words.
Again, when you suggest that any hint of PC policing makes you an extreme progressive, then of course it's not going to make sense to you. I don't know where the line is drawn. But I"d bet the segment mentioned there that aren't activists probably care enough to be mindful of it, but don't care enough to get worked up about it. I imagine there are plenty of Dems who are fine with feminism but hate the extremes of the MeToo movement as a perfect example.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:37 PM 04-09-2019
You said it best - you don’t know where the line is drawn. That’s precisely the problem with your earlier analysis: PC isn’t ever really defined. If it was (line drawn), we would see accurate polling. And it would look a lot like what I’m claiming.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:03 PM 04-09-2019
You said it best - you donít know where the line is drawn. Thatís precisely the problem with your earlier analysis: PC isnít ever really defined. If it was (line drawn), we would see accurate polling. And it would look a lot like what Iím claiming.
It isn't the only issue where the segment doesn't agree with progressives. It's just one data point. What's clear is that a majority at least recognize that some of it is over the top in ways that progressives don't. That's the bigger point.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:38 PM 04-09-2019
I'd bet if you drew two circles between left & right... you'd find a ton of overlap. I'd bet there are a ton of dems who sympathize with feminism but overall just want feminists to leave them alone instead pushing their nose into it. And Repubs who sympathize with the idea of anti-"male toxicity" but don't want to be dragged into macho men pushing their nose into how masculine they are. I'd bet there are lots of people who care just enough about social issues but overall just want people to shut the **** up.

But these people don't go to rallies, don't bitch on social media, don't get media ratings. So who gives a shit about them.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:42 PM 04-09-2019
Progs are nutters
[Reply]
Page 7 of 23
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up