ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 23
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pete Buttplug
Prison Bitch 02:53 PM 04-04-2019
Official hate thread for Pete Buttigieg.

Question: on what issues does he actually differ from the standard Dem Party platform? If his entire schtick is “he’s from Indiana and can talk to Midwesterners!” that means nothing. Not if he’s merely babbling talking points
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:22 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
You're nuts dude!! The man is playing tonsil hockey with a dude in the post right before yours. While he has every right to do that, it's not fair to accuse him of being very smart. That's kinda like saying people who chew on bus seats and lick frosty windows are misunderstood geniuses or something :-)
I'd like you to treat my face like a bidet
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:13 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You keep doing this shit:

1. Claim he’s not really very liberal
2. Get confronted with him pushing liberal ideas, then make excuses for him.

It’s really annoying. If you can’t show any evidence of him taking any middle of the road positions then just admit so.
Good grief. Ive said in almost every post that he's a liberal. And I've said on every post that he's obviously socially left but more moderate than his competition. By a lot. You keep judging him by the standard of how closely he conforms to your far right positioning on every issue. Like I said about a billion times... His gun stance, like most of his social positions, will not appeal to a further right audience. But they are tamer than the rest of the SJWs in the field and if the primary doesn't ruin him, just moderate enough not to lose indendents and moderates.

Meanwhile I've repeatedly brought up his position on Israel, local vs federal... All while pushing a labor platform that is beginning to become more bipartisan.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:19 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Good grief. Ive said in almost every post that he's a liberal. And I've said on every post that he's obviously socially left but more moderate than his competition. By a lot. You keep judging him by the standard of how closely he conforms to your far right positioning on every issue. Like I said about a billion times... His gun stance, like most of his social positions, will not appeal to a further right audience. But they are tamer than the rest of the SJWs in the field and if the primary doesn't ruin him, just moderate enough not to lose indendents and moderates.

Meanwhile I've repeatedly brought up his position on Israel, local vs federal... All while pushing a labor platform that is beginning to become more bipartisan.
He's very liberal. He's more openly liberal than Barack Obama was in 2008. He only seems less liberal to you because of the context of the crazies he's running against and because he uses moderate language.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:20 AM 04-08-2019
His “position on Israel”???? His position is the standard DNC position. Lockstep in-line. There is zero difference. In fact his position is identical to Pelosi and Trump and, well, everyone but a couple fringe folks.

If that’s what you’re hanging your hat on, you’ll have to do better.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:27 AM 04-08-2019

Pete tracking to the left......POS can't stand for his own positions, bootlicking to appease the colored vote.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:43 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
He's very liberal. He's more openly liberal than Barack Obama was in 2008. He only seems less liberal to you because of the context of the crazies he's running against and because he uses moderate language.
That's part of the reason. I'd say in the context of crazies running on both sides. I still think too much stock is being put into rhetoric he's using to win a primary against a bunch of crazies. As I've said before, look at the backlash from the loons when he's tiptoed in waters. I still think you'll see a significantly more moderate candidate if he were to take on the general election.

I still think the platform would be liberal. But as I've said, I really think labor is hitting a crisis point where the issue has become bipartisan. He will push a somewhat liberal agenda for local infrastructure investment and better protections for American workers. While the rest of his party continues to treat that issue as a flyover. It's less that he's middle of the road as much as it is targeting the Trump regions his party has entirely ignored.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:23 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
'a lot of folk' includes white men?
or
white men go 'bang?'

:-)
It was a poorly written joke, meant to imply white men "go bang" in a sexual manor and that we've become an assault weapon by merely breathing. Being that we're so privileged and all.

Disregard
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:40 PM 04-08-2019
Pete Buttplug just unloaded on Mike Pence at a LGBT luncheon in DC.

Yeah, he’s a real moderate. No SJW in him at all. Just wants to bring folks together!!!!!
[Reply]
patteeu 12:44 PM 04-08-2019

Yeah, he’s a real moderate. No SJW in him at all. Just wants to bring folks together!!!!!
When I saw that, it made me think he's auditioning to be someone's running mate.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:53 PM 04-08-2019
When I saw that, it made me think he's auditioning to be someone's running mate.
That makes sense.

I do want to ask him if he disagrees with the Charlottesville Unite The Right marchers. When he says No, I want to reply: “Then your quarrel is really with their creator.”
[Reply]
VAChief 12:57 PM 04-08-2019
That makes sense.

I do want to ask him if he disagrees with the Charlottesville Unite The Right marchers. When he says No, I want to reply: “Then your quarrel is really with their creator.”
Are you suggesting Nazis are born that way? We get you have an issue with the gay, it seems to be a bit over the top, almost like you are projecting. NTTAWWT.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:04 PM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Are you suggesting Nazis are born that way? We get you have an issue with the gay, it seems to be a bit over the top, almost like you are projecting. NTTAWWT.
It doesn’t matter if God crested Nazis or not. He’s allowing them to exist isn’t he? Buttplug’s quarrel therefore still remains with God and not them.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:14 PM 04-08-2019
That makes sense.

Yeah, I didn't think it was the fine moment that Mika Brzezinski acted like it was this morning on Morning Joe. It seemed petty to me.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:18 PM 04-08-2019
It's possible. I really don't see him wanting to do it if his rural progressive platform isn't embraced. What could be interesting is if Sherrod brown or Andrew yang become serious contenders. Brown would bring a very pro union platform which is probably where buttigieg fits best. But again, I think his recent rise is a testament to the fact that he is a legit underdog to pull it off.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:43 PM 04-08-2019

Saw that. He's moved into the proselytizing poof mode.
Stick a fork in him.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 23
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up