ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 23
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pete Buttplug
Prison Bitch 02:53 PM 04-04-2019
Official hate thread for Pete Buttigieg.




Question: on what issues does he actually differ from the standard Dem Party platform? If his entire schtick is “he’s from Indiana and can talk to Midwesterners!” that means nothing. Not if he’s merely babbling talking points
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:55 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It seems pretty clear he's doing those things because he cannot win a primary without it. It reminds me of the way Romney and McCain did their damnedest to not make abortion and incest/rape abortion a campaign issue, but always found themselves being forced to take a firm stance on it. Buttigieg is by a mile far less SJW on these issues than the majority of the dem field. Is there any doubt he's a lot tamer on these issues than Kamala and Warren?
I’m sure he **is** trying to out-Loon the other loons.


But to say he’s “a lot tamer” than they are? Again: you have no evidence of that.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:52 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I’m sure he **is** trying to out-Loon the other loons.


But to say he’s “a lot tamer” than they are? Again: you have no evidence of that.
P. Butt isn’t in it to win it. He knows he won’t win. He’s in it to further his political career which he most assuredly has done.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:44 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I’m sure he **is** trying to out-Loon the other loons.


But to say he’s “a lot tamer” than they are? Again: you have no evidence of that.
There's plenty of proof of it.

He's anti assault rifle and pro universal background checks. But otherwise supports the second amendment for everyone else.

He supports abortion in some cases which is liberal. But is not vocal about being pro choice on all other forms of abortion. As I've said before, he has the backing of the religious left.

Your comment about "all lives matter"... that was in regards to a comment he made supporting his police. He was supportive of his police in South Bend.

These are all liberal positions. But contrast that to the rest of the field that hates all guns, supports all abortion with no ethical qualms, and is so pro-BLM that they justify attacks on police. That is much, much tamer in the field. Of course he's lefter on gay rights. And he may be further left on climate change. But he is most definitely tiptoeing around being a social justice candidate, and it really shows.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:17 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
There's plenty of proof of it.

He's anti assault rifle and pro universal background checks. But otherwise supports the second amendment for everyone else.

He supports abortion in some cases which is liberal. But is not vocal about being pro choice on all other forms of abortion. As I've said before, he has the backing of the religious left.

Your comment about "all lives matter"... that was in regards to a comment he made supporting his police. He was supportive of his police in South Bend.

These are all liberal positions. But contrast that to the rest of the field that hates all guns, supports all abortion with no ethical qualms, and is so pro-BLM that they justify attacks on police. That is much, much tamer in the field. Of course he's lefter on gay rights. And he may be further left on climate change. But he is most definitely tiptoeing around being a social justice candidate, and it really shows.
“Anti assault rifle”.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:37 PM 04-07-2019
You can put makeup and a wig on a turd, give it a pretty name, and swear that it is not a turd, but, my friend, you still have yourself a turd. A pretty turd, maybe, but a turd nonetheless. No thank you! You seem nice and all, but you're a super silly goose!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:44 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
“Anti assault rifle”.
He's against assault weapons.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:51 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
He's against assault weapons.
Such as...

A lot of folk seem to think anything that goes 'bang' are assault weapons, which apparently includes white men these days.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:04 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
He's against assault weapons.
Has he defined what he thinks an “assault weapon” is?
Shall I tell you where this train of thought leads if left unchecked?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:40 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Has he defined what he thinks an “assault weapon” is?
Shall I tell you where this train of thought leads if left unchecked?
I don't know where he draws that line. It will no doubt be left of where you stand. I am just guessing that since he acknowledges the importance of the second amendment, while other Dems stomp on it, and since he lives in a small town he's going to be a lot more moderate on where that line is drawn than other candidates. That's not saying he's right. It's just pointing out how loony most of the Dem field is on the issue.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 10:03 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don't know where he draws that line. It will no doubt be left of where you stand. I am just guessing that since he acknowledges the importance of the second amendment, while other Dems stomp on it, and since he lives in a small town he's going to be a lot more moderate on where that line is drawn than other candidates. That's not saying he's right. It's just pointing out how loony most of the Dem field is on the issue.
Does he live in South Bend? South Bend isn't exactly New York City, but it's far from small. I bet our definitions are the biggest things keeping us separated. Hell, the population of my entire county is less than South Bend. You could throw in all the counties that touch mine, and you are STILL probably smaller population wise.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:57 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Does he live in South Bend? South Bend isn't exactly New York City, but it's far from small. I bet our definitions are the biggest things keeping us separated. Hell, the population of my entire county is less than South Bend. You could throw in all the counties that touch mine, and you are STILL probably smaller population wise.
Small town isn't the best way to describe it. True. I grew up in a town of 30K, and I know that's technically not "small" by many standards. I am just pointing out that citizens of cities and towns of this size especially in a state like Indiana are likely to be a lot more pro gun.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:00 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don't know where he draws that line. It will no doubt be left of where you stand. I am just guessing that since he acknowledges the importance of the second amendment, while other Dems stomp on it, and since he lives in a small town he's going to be a lot more moderate on where that line is drawn than other candidates. That's not saying he's right. It's just pointing out how loony most of the Dem field is on the issue.

???????


As the mayor of South Bend, Buttigieg is a member of Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a group that advocates for gun control legislation at the state and federal level. He also supports universal background checks, and opposed allowing guns in schools and so-called "Stand Your Ground" self-defense gun laws.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:21 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Such as...

A lot of folk seem to think anything that goes 'bang' are assault weapons, which apparently includes white men these days.
'a lot of folk' includes white men?
or
white men go 'bang?'

:-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:51 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
???????


As the mayor of South Bend, Buttigieg is a member of Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a group that advocates for gun control legislation at the state and federal level. He also supports universal background checks, and opposed allowing guns in schools and so-called "Stand Your Ground" self-defense gun laws.
that stance is not much different from the vast majority of liberals. Again, you're asking why a liberal isn't conservative. But not all liberals support some gun laws while respecting the second amendment. Again, an obvious red flag for staunch gun supporters. But that's not exactly his demographic anyway.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:11 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
that stance is not much different from the vast majority of liberals. Again, you're asking why a liberal isn't conservative. But not all liberals support some gun laws while respecting the second amendment. Again, an obvious red flag for staunch gun supporters. But that's not exactly his demographic anyway.
You keep doing this shit:

1. Claim he’s not really very liberal
2. Get confronted with him pushing liberal ideas, then make excuses for him.


It’s really annoying. If you can’t show any evidence of him taking any middle of the road positions then just admit so.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 23
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up