ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 23
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pete Buttplug
Prison Bitch 02:53 PM 04-04-2019
Official hate thread for Pete Buttigieg.

Question: on what issues does he actually differ from the standard Dem Party platform? If his entire schtick is hes from Indiana and can talk to Midwesterners! that means nothing. Not if hes merely babbling talking points
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:51 AM 04-07-2019
PBDS
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:59 AM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Buttplug is a smart dude.

AOC is a moron.
They agree on all the issues. If one is smart the other is too, and vice versa
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:05 PM 04-07-2019
If hes elected, PB will no longer mean Prison Bitch.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:23 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Hes not right of center. :-)
Sorry, I meant to say "right of left." He is most definitely moderate left on a lot of the issues.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:27 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Hes not tip toeing. I just posted 2 specific things he did this weekend, total capitulation to the freak left. Jumped in both feet, full immersion. Stop defending him.
It seems pretty clear he's doing those things because he cannot win a primary without it. It reminds me of the way Romney and McCain did their damnedest to not make abortion and incest/rape abortion a campaign issue, but always found themselves being forced to take a firm stance on it. Buttigieg is by a mile far less SJW on these issues than the majority of the dem field. Is there any doubt he's a lot tamer on these issues than Kamala and Warren?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:35 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
He's off the chart on green everything....paid for by taxes of course.
He's a Union man top to bottom. (I use man loosely)
Major anti gunner, anti stand your ground, and weak on school safety.
Leftist on Health Care, would do Medicare for all....
He is pro illegal immigrants and would grant amnesty. Soft on border security

He is a leftist to his core.
Well yeah. He's a democrat. Of course he's left-of-right.

But apart from health care and maybe being a little more vocal on climate change, he's moderate left on most of the issues. It's extreme to you because you think anything even remotely left-of-right is far left. But he's being challenged by lots in the dem party for not being progressive enough. He's moderate left on immigration and gun control (he at least respects the rights of the majority of gun owners). And unionization is quickly becoming a left/right populist issue anyway.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:41 PM 04-07-2019
Zilla, you're not gonna convert anyone on the right to this guy

I appreciate his military service, dont give a damn that he is gay, and like that he doesnt denigrate Trump supporters... that IS refreshing

But what isnt so refreshing are his core beliefs

You say its just lip service to the left, but that isnt the case IMO
[Reply]
vailpass 01:44 PM 04-07-2019
The guy is a kid. His partner is 29 years old.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:46 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Zilla, you're not gonna convert anyone on the right to this guy

I appreciate his military service, dont give a damn that he is gay, and like that he doesnt denigrate Trump supporters... that IS refreshing

But what isnt so refreshing are his core beliefs

You say its just lip service to the left, but that isnt the case IMO
I've said multiple times that he's not going to win anything with most people on DC forum. But the idea that he's no different from the rest of the field or that he's every bit of a nutty progressive as, say, AOC or even Warren is extremely false and I pointed out many reasons why.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:05 PM 04-07-2019
zilla not cognizant enough to realize the majority of politicians lie about the nature of their policies up into the point they're in a position to enact them.

Not that anyone should be shocked by this.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 03:58 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Buttplug is a smart dude.

AOC is a moron.
You're nuts dude!! The man is playing tonsil hockey with a dude in the post right before yours. While he has every right to do that, it's not fair to accuse him of being very smart. That's kinda like saying people who chew on bus seats and lick frosty windows are misunderstood geniuses or something :-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 04:00 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
zilla not cognizant enough to realize the majority of politicians lie about the nature of their policies up into the point they're in a position to enact them.

'Zilla has a complete misunderstanding of mid America politics in general. But he does seem to be a pretty good guy:-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:25 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:

So then you'd agree that a guy who has leaned into a much more progressive platform ever since he hit the national spotlight, including walking back previous comments and that are counter to his actual governance, might also be lying to pander to the audience he knows is a critical piece to getting him elected? I'm pretty cognizant of what's going on. He wants to position himself as a candidate that will be appealing to middle America because he sees a strategic wedge. The left is forcing him to be a social justice progressive, in the same way the right forced Romney and McCain to be religious right hardliners. Of course with any politician you have to differentiate between political position and what they actually do. I'm just commenting on what he plans for his strategy. Whether he follows through with actual policy is of course not known.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:26 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
'Zilla has a complete misunderstanding of mid America politics in general. But he does seem to be a pretty good guy:-)
Thanks dude 👍. I know we don't agree all the time but it's always been good chatting with you.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:40 PM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Yep, his hearts in the right place. Likable dude.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 23
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up