ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 23
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pete Buttplug
Prison Bitch 02:53 PM 04-04-2019
Official hate thread for Pete Buttigieg.




Question: on what issues does he actually differ from the standard Dem Party platform? If his entire schtick is “he’s from Indiana and can talk to Midwesterners!” that means nothing. Not if he’s merely babbling talking points
[Reply]
baitism 11:48 PM 04-06-2019
As if Obama and his tranny weren't bad enough.
[Reply]
Inspector 12:15 AM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:
As if Obama and his tranny weren't bad enough.
:-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04-07-2019, 07:44 AM
This message has been deleted by chiefzilla1501.
chiefzilla1501 08:10 AM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I haven’t heard him say anything very interesting. But what about my question? Being uninteresting or standard progressive doesn’t set him apart from the democrat field. Why did you single him out for a hate thread instead of someone like Kirsten Gillibrand or Eric Swalwell?
He's literally the only person other than Yang talking about politics in Trump country. And he's taken a lot of heat from his party for daring say that all Trump voters aren't racist hillbillies. Here's a good article with some really sensible comments about rural communities and middle America. That is decidedly different from the rest of the field.

I'd bet that once he stops posturing for the Dem nomination, you'll see a much more pro middle America platform emerge for the general election (if he gets to that point).
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:22 AM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I really don’t know what that means. He “sympathizes” by agreeing with every DNC position? Does he talk nicely or something?
He's commented that many liberals and moderates in Trump country voted against Hilary vs voted for Trump. He's also used the word "economic anxiety" instead of the rest of the field claiming hillbilly racism to explain why Trump voters have rallied around him. He's obviously not going to win over Trump's base. But he's strongly implied that many Dems, moderates, and independents voted against Hilary. And he acknowledges that there are plenty of conservatives who begrudgingly voted for Trump. And he's not wrong on those fronts. He's obviously not going to appeal to most people on CP's DC forum. But the success of rural progressive politics in the recent midterms suggests that he can make a dent in Trump strongholds.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:46 AM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
He's commented that many liberals and moderates in Trump country voted against Hilary vs voted for Trump. He's also used the word "economic anxiety" instead of the rest of the field claiming hillbilly racism to explain why Trump voters have rallied around him. He's obviously not going to win over Trump's base. But he's strongly implied that many Dems, moderates, and independents voted against Hilary. And he acknowledges that there are plenty of conservatives who begrudgingly voted for Trump. And he's not wrong on those fronts. He's obviously not going to appeal to most people on CP's DC forum. But the success of rural progressive politics in the recent midterms suggests that he can make a dent in Trump strongholds.

All lies ^^^^. This weekend Buttplug just apoligized for his “white privilege” avoiding being arrested having pot while at Harvard, and then he went to a black conference and dropped to his knees to apologize for saying “all lives matter” in 2015:

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/05/71008...r-black-voters



He’s just another scumbag leftist piece of shit.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:52 AM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
All lies ^^^^. This weekend Buttplug just apoligized for his “white privilege” avoiding being arrested having pot while at Harvard, and then he went to a black conference and dropped to his knees to apologize for saying “all lives matter” in 2015:

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/05/71008...r-black-voters



He’s just another scumbag leftist piece of shit.
You are a conservative asking why a liberal candidate isn't conservative enough for you. He is a lot more right of center than the majority of candidates. And a lot of that will become more obvious if he gets past the primaries.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:53 AM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You are a conservative asking why a liberal candidate isn't conservative enough for you. He is a lot more right of center than the majority of candidates. And a lot of that will become more obvious if he gets past the primaries.
I asked for your evidence. You still haven’t shown me any. Until you list the specific policies he favors which differ from the Dem Party, you’ve got nothin
[Reply]
Bowser 08:56 AM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You are a conservative asking why a liberal candidate isn't conservative enough for you. He is a lot more right of center than the majority of candidates. And a lot of that will become more obvious if he gets past the primaries.
But ultimately his SJW pandering will sink him, just as it will the rest of the leftists that suck up to fringe left as they beg forgiveness for being born as something those radicals despise (yeah you, Beto).
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:53 AM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I asked for your evidence. You still haven’t shown me any. Until you list the specific policies he favors which differ from the Dem Party, you’ve got nothin
He's attacked his party for going after Trump impeachment
He's far more pro-Israel, pro-military than his party
His acknowledgement of flyover country itself is a huge departure from the rest of the Dems. We'll see more and more how that translates to policy.
Although the far right won't like him being gay, he's actually ignited a religious left movement and has pushed a far more conservative family values platform than the rest of the Dem field
One of the only candidates pushing for local infrastructure. He uses the word "local" a lot
While others in the party talk about welfare to counter the automation boom, he's focused on retraining and community support
He's pushing a platform of democratic capitalism which at least acknowledges the importance of capitalism. None of his socialist opponents are doing that.
He's started a PAC called "hitting home" which is specifically devoted to supporting local candidates and raising awareness to local policy issues

And the issues you claim he's progressive on he's actually far more moderate than his Dem counterparts. You can tell he's tiptoeing around a lot of them.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:57 AM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
But ultimately his SJW pandering will sink him, just as it will the rest of the leftists that suck up to fringe left as they beg forgiveness for being born as something those radicals despise (yeah you, Beto).
This is what I hate, hate, hate, hate about primaries.

It's very possible. You can tell he's tiptoeing around a lot of the issues. Unlike other candidates, I think he knows damn well that dipping his toe in these waters damages any candidate's general election chances. I don't think he wants to as much as he has to.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:02 AM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
He's attacked his party for going after Trump impeachment
He's far more pro-Israel, pro-military than his party
His acknowledgement of flyover country itself is a huge departure from the rest of the Dems. We'll see more and more how that translates to policy.
Although the far right won't like him being gay, he's actually ignited a religious left movement and has pushed a far more conservative family values platform than the rest of the Dem field
One of the only candidates pushing for local infrastructure. He uses the word "local" a lot
While others in the party talk about welfare to counter the automation boom, he's focused on retraining and community support
He's pushing a platform of democratic capitalism which at least acknowledges the importance of capitalism. None of his socialist opponents are doing that.
He's started a PAC called "hitting home" which is specifically devoted to supporting local candidates and raising awareness to local policy issues

And the issues you claim he's progressive on he's actually far more moderate than his Dem counterparts. You can tell he's tiptoeing around a lot of them.


He's off the chart on green everything....paid for by taxes of course.
He's a Union man top to bottom. (I use man loosely)
Major anti gunner, anti stand your ground, and weak on school safety.
Leftist on Health Care, would do Medicare for all....
He is pro illegal immigrants and would grant amnesty. Soft on border security


He is a leftist to his core.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:06 AM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You are a conservative asking why a liberal candidate isn't conservative enough for you. He is a lot more right of center than the majority of candidates. And a lot of that will become more obvious if he gets past the primaries.
He’s not right of center. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:13 AM 04-07-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
This is what I hate, hate, hate, hate about primaries.

It's very possible. You can tell he's tiptoeing around a lot of the issues. Unlike other candidates, I think he knows damn well that dipping his toe in these waters damages any candidate's general election chances. I don't think he wants to as much as he has to.
He’s not tip toeing. I just posted 2 specific things he did this weekend, total capitulation to the freak left. Jumped in both feet, full immersion. Stop defending him.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:27 AM 04-07-2019
Let's be real here.


Pete Buttigieg's not-so-secret weapon is his husband, Chasten

There are now 17 hopefuls vying for the Democratic vote to become President of the United States, but there's only one whose spouse has become a talker.

If Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana, is having a moment, so is his husband, 29-year-old Chasten Buttigieg. His sense of humor and revealing honesty about his feelings have been a hit on social media, boosting his followers by the tens of thousands in recent weeks and helping put "Mayor Pete" on the millennial radar.

"The thing I love about him, and maybe the thing you love about him, too, is he is the same person whether we are at home folding laundry together, or if he's in front of a room like this, full of supporters. He's the exact same person," said Buttigieg on Thursday night at a Washington fundraiser for his husband.

Buttigieg's rise in popularity hasn't affected his public voice, which he uses to talk about everything from sartorial challenges -- on Thursday, he pleaded with the cast of "Queer Eye" via a tweet to help him find a good tuxedo -- to the personal decision gay people make to reveal their sexual preference.


"Your time in the closet and your journey to coming out belong to you. You are not required to open healed wounds or write lengthy threads in order to explain your worth to others who aren't willing to see it themselves. You matter first," Buttigieg tweeted earlier this week.

A junior high school teacher at a South Bend Montessori school, Buttigieg is now on leave from his day job to be a dutiful political campaign spouse, helping his husband gain name recognition and secure the fundraising dollars he needs to stay in a crowded race.



https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/06/polit...ail/index.html
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:49 AM 04-07-2019
Buttplug is a smart dude.

AOC is a moron.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 23
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up