ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 23
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pete Buttplug
Prison Bitch 02:53 PM 04-04-2019
Official hate thread for Pete Buttigieg.




Question: on what issues does he actually differ from the standard Dem Party platform? If his entire schtick is “he’s from Indiana and can talk to Midwesterners!” that means nothing. Not if he’s merely babbling talking points
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:21 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Shrug, idk. The right sure spent every waking moment talking about her. I'm sure she's thankful for Buttplug now that he's drawn their interest.
She is pretty dumb and entertaining. Could it just be that simple?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:26 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
She is pretty dumb and entertaining. Could it just be that simple?
Yes, for anyone not blinded by partisanship.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:30 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He just said socialism isn’t a dirty word anymore, lost its sting with Milennials. How is that diff from AOC???
Like I said, what DOES make him different? He seems no better or worse than the field as far as I can tell.

As for the AOC comp, Buttigieg seems quite a bit smarter when he talks.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:36 PM 04-04-2019
Just seems weird that Buttplug can CALMLY trash Trump as evil, green deal makes sense, racism is everywhere etc. as if that makes any diff to a crazy person saying the same things but waving arms around
[Reply]
patteeu 04:40 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Just seems weird that Buttplug can CALMLY trash Trump as evil, green deal makes sense, racism is everywhere etc. as if that makes any diff to a crazy person saying the same things but waving arms around
Ah, so you see him as more sinister or more threatening because he's kind of a wolf in sheep's clothing compared to the AOC clown act?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:46 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Ah, so you see him as more sinister or more threatening because he's kind of a wolf in sheep's clothing compared to the AOC clown act?
We have a winner!
[Reply]
patteeu 04:47 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
We have a winner!
:-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:49 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
:-)
The left needs an attractive vessel to dump their sewage into before they set it out to sea. I figured it’s Beto but maybe it’s this tard. They are more “attractive” ships but Make no mistake , the cargo’s identical.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:59 PM 04-04-2019
Dude wants to be the first Wife elected President....up the butt in the family quarters.....
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:11 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Just seems weird that Buttplug can CALMLY trash Trump as evil, green deal makes sense, racism is everywhere etc. as if that makes any diff to a crazy person saying the same things but waving arms around
The big difference is that he trashes Trump but sympathizes with the Trump voter. Barely anyone else in the field is doing that. That is a major major difference.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:13 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Like I said, what DOES make him different? He seems no better or worse than the field as far as I can tell.

As for the AOC comp, Buttigieg seems quite a bit smarter when he talks.
Sympathizes with Trump voters criticized Omar about Israel, criticized hilarys campaign approach, focused big time on local issues. For primary season, those are really divisive stances in his party.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:17 PM 04-04-2019
Bootyfudge
[Reply]
Munson 05:26 PM 04-04-2019
Possibly NSFW.

(couldn't get the pic to show with NSFW tags)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:41 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Shrug, idk. The right sure spent every waking moment talking about her. I'm sure she's thankful for Buttplug now that he's drawn their interest.
C'mon man.

The right didn't put her on Time magazine. Stop the fake narrative. The left pushed her HARD, the right reacted because her stupidity benefits their narrative, and the left started pulling back on it's public love due to her constant stupid gaffes. Then they revised history and said "Oh no, it was ONLY the right who obsessed about her!" C'mon. That's gaslighting in it's more basic form. This didn't happen 10 years ago. It happened a few months ago. You might as well say the Russia collusion delusion was a fabrication of right wing pundits and never actually happened. Then I guess you just hope that the entire world has a memory comparable to that of a goldfish.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:10 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The big difference is that he trashes Trump but sympathizes with the Trump voter. Barely anyone else in the field is doing that. That is a major major difference.
I really don’t know what that means. He “sympathizes” by agreeing with every DNC position? Does he talk nicely or something?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 23
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up