ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>AOC has excellent political judgement
RodeoPants2 03:59 PM 04-03-2019
Link

Originally Posted by :
Former Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said Tuesday that he doesn't believe freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) listened much to the advice he gave her about being one of the youngest members of the House.

In an interview Tuesday night at the annual dinner for Forward Jainesville, a community organization based in his hometown, Ryan quipped that he thought Ocasio-Cortez had ignored his advice while revealing that he had met the New York congresswoman after her election victory last year.

"I talked to her, AOC everybody calls her AOC ... She's the youngest person now there. I gave her just a few little tips on just being a good member of Congress, new. I don't think she really listened to a thing I said," Ryan said, to laughter from the audience.

"Take it easy, just watch things for a while, don't ruffle any see how it works first," he added of the advice he gave to Ocasio-Cortez.

[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:55 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
And, as I've stated, to further demonstrate her loyalty, the first lady should keep showing those beautiful mammaries... I'd like to see them live instead of trips down Mammary Lane!

:-) :-) :-)

You be damned right Blood!!! :-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:13 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
She's more like the Sarah Palin of the left. Only remarkably dumber, substantially less accomplished, and having a greater lack of self awareness.
Palin was wrongfully scapegoated by her own party, after her running mate turned out to be as terrible a presidential candidate as many expected he would be.

AOC is a fucking moron, pure and simple, and the flack she's getting, from all sides, is well deserved.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:21 PM 04-04-2019
So no Tits?
[Reply]
Shields68 04:29 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Palin was wrongfully scapegoated by her own party, after her running mate turned out to be as terrible a presidential candidate as many expected he would be.

AOC is a ****ing moron, pure and simple, and the flack she's getting, from all sides, is well deserved.
Yeah I do not think Palin was treated fairly. The press was against McCain from the start and McCain did not have the campaign resources to get his message out. McCain's thought process seemed to be that a non white male would bring around the press/Hillary supporters, which was stupid. He should know that Palin would be brutalized by the pro Obama press. It always seemed his campaign scapegoated her much like Hilary blamed Russia.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 05:11 PM 04-04-2019
Damn it. I check into another AOC thread and still no tits.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:55 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

AOC is a fucking moron, pure and simple, and the flack she's getting, from all sides, is well deserved.

Yeah, but they're hot chicks. Scissor! Scissor!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:16 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Yeah I do not think Palin was treated fairly. The press was against McCain from the start and McCain did not have the campaign resources to get his message out. McCain's thought process seemed to be that a non white male would bring around the press/Hillary supporters, which was stupid. He should know that Palin would be brutalized by the pro Obama press. It always seemed his campaign scapegoated her much like Hilary blamed Russia.
Palin is a moron.

I'm not saying she was treated fairly, but a moron is a moron.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:29 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
She's more like the Sarah Palin of the left. Only remarkably dumber, substantially less accomplished, and having a greater lack of self awareness.
nailed it
[Reply]
Fishpicker 06:41 PM 04-04-2019
The criticism and flak that AOC is catching is nothing compared to the vitriol and misogynistic hatred that Palin received. Not even close
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:25 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
The criticism and flak that AOC is catching is nothing compared to the vitriol and misogynistic hatred that Palin received. Not even close
:-) THEY WERE SO MEAN REPORTING ON THINGS SHE DID AND SAID!
Of course, one represents a single district in NY and the other was running for VP of the United States.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 10:56 PM 04-04-2019
the whole Literally Hitler spiel started with Palin not Trump.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 04:24 AM 04-05-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
She's a real winner.
She is a winner. She won a House seat. That is not easy.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:55 AM 04-05-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Winning the house seat was very easy. In that district if you have a D by your name, you are going to win.

Unseating the incumbent D was an interesting trick.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:59 AM 04-05-2019
I know!

all you have to do is audition for the part!
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:23 AM 04-05-2019

:-)

Riiiiggghhhtttt................
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up