ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ilhan Omar hates white people
Hammock Parties 07:54 PM 03-28-2019
Jews, white people...what's next?

This is abhorrent and inhumane.

It's without a doubt a reflection of what white nationalism is doing to our country. As a country, we have to acknowledge that this is how people are being treated here and decide that we are better and we must do better. https://t.co/5YNAJFNZo7

— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) March 28, 2019

[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:18 PM 03-30-2019
..............And it has started, just as predicted....and you "enlightened white people" think it's just "Jim dandy"....

Good lord. May God have mercy on us with what is coming....
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:16 PM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
How do you think she'll respond when she finally does get around to responding not that this has had a little light shed on it?
I think she’ll try to avoid responding. I think she’s trying to walk a tightrope, and doing a poor job of it.

Still, THIS is not the “story” that will bring her down.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 07:59 AM 03-31-2019
You realize this bag of shit sits on the foreign affairs committee?
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 08:04 AM 03-31-2019
Too bad Kotter, and the liberal scum that are like him, don’t fee the same about true American patriots who support our president, as he does about illegal pieces of shit.

Disgusting shit bags like him are part of the problem.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:54 AM 03-31-2019
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Too bad Kotter, and the liberal scum that are like him, don’t fee the same about true American patriots who support our president, as he does about illegal pieces of shit.

Disgusting shit bags like him are part of the problem.
I write it off as today's version of symmetrical political warfare - both sides will do anything possible to slow the other side's agenda progress, and compromise is dead. Sure, politics dictates that you speak the word compromise "frequently", but nobody ever does it. Well, the right is finally progressing in that "no compromise" arena. Albeit slowly..

It's all good, these useless/animal illegals will ultimately be the left's problem as they take jobs they want. Well, unless Bernie comes through with everything being free, then the bliss will be extended a bit, for as long as it takes to either run out of rich people's money, or the rich move their money. Either way, it won't last very long, then the at-that-time 40/50-somethings will have to understand that this was the bed they made.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:55 AM 03-31-2019
Despite calls for her removal for being anti Semitic. A real black mark on the Dems.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:43 AM 03-31-2019
It's insane.

You'd have to be one fucked up unit to believe it's acceptable.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:36 AM 03-31-2019
Originally Posted by ghak99:
It's insane.

You'd have to be one fucked up unit to believe it's acceptable.
It's not, it's just not bad enough for anybody to counter (yet).
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:40 PM 03-31-2019
She has shit for brains, that accounts for the diaper she wears on her head.
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:58 PM 03-31-2019
This reminds me of when I worked at GE in Greenville, SC as a contractor. GE wouldn’t hire a American citizen if there life depended on it. But, they would hire any foreign national that needed a job. I had just returned from deployment in Iraq, combat action badge awarded. But, I couldn’t use the gym at GE because I wasn’t a GE employee. Whereas all these foreign nationalists who were not US citizens could use the gym because they were GE employees. In the last 18 years GE has gone from a 800 billion dollar company to a 100 billion dollar company. So glad i’m Not a control system engineer on their gas turbines anymore. GE is like yes you can go overseas and fight for these peoples freedom. But. As National Guard soldier you can’t use our facilities but, the people you fought for can. Makes perfect sense.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:19 PM 03-31-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
She has shit for brains, that accounts for the diaper she wears on her head.
:-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:42 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by :
Have We Been Overestimating Omar?
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...ating-omar.php
[Reply]
vailpass 12:49 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...ating-omar.php
Not surprising at all the she is regarded in Congress as an "idiot". We've yet to see her, or Cortez, or that other one, bring forth any articulate legislation. Omar doesn't even have the benefit of ghost writers and puppeteers that Cortez has on her side.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:59 PM 04-13-2019

Members of Congress have a duty to respond to the President’s explicit attack today.@IlhanMN’s life is in danger. For our colleagues to be silent is to be complicit in the outright, dangerous targeting of a member of Congress.

We must speak out.

“First they came...” pic.twitter.com/ygOX1vhE9j

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) April 12, 2019

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:06 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

:-)

Their playbook is one play.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up