ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ilhan Omar hates white people
Hammock Parties 07:54 PM 03-28-2019
Jews, white people...what's next?

This is abhorrent and inhumane.

It's without a doubt a reflection of what white nationalism is doing to our country. As a country, we have to acknowledge that this is how people are being treated here and decide that we are better and we must do better. https://t.co/5YNAJFNZo7

— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) March 28, 2019


[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:53 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
It was rhetorical. White nationalism is a term that SHOULD be used exclusively to describe people who desire a white ethno state.

You're just a nationalist who happens to be white.
Absolutely.

Unfortunately, it's been twisted to describe "any white person who opposes the goals of the Democratic party."
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:53 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
I have not served. And if I had served, I wouldn't use that fact to bolster any argument. it's gauche
Good for you!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:58 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:

Exhibit A:
comparing immigrants to Jews during the Holocaust is as ridiculous to LWNJs comparing Trump to Hitler. BOth are idiotic.
Ah, someone is confused by how analogies work. Hope you don't teach english since I have to explain this.

The extreme example is used to show the ridiculous dynamic, not the seriousness of events. Nobody is being compared with jews in the way you're thinking. This is... actually obvious unless you're being obtuse on purpose, which is what you tend to do. Play dumb.

What is being compared is the ridiculousness of your proposed dynamic, which was 'Trump's hateful rhetoric is making more hispanics want to seek refuge in the USA!"

Demagoguing a group doesn't make them want to join a society as a causal effect, which is a necessary conclusion from the stupid thing you said. I used the most exaggerated analogy I could think of to express how ridiculous that claim was. This is a common thing.

You seriously don't know how analogies work? Are you a sperg or something? Why would I need to explain this?

Demagoguery does not lead to mass migration from the demagogued group. That was the point.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:59 PM 03-29-2019

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:59 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Absolutely.

Unfortunately, it's been twisted to describe "any white person who opposes the goals of the Democratic party."
I'm a pro choice atheist who supports progressive tax rates and they think I'm a right wing white nationalist.

Simply because I don't agree with the cultural and ethnic masochism that is so in vogue for virtue signalling cunts.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:02 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
....

I'm against identitarians. You're against WHITE identitarians.

Do you know why those things are different?
You are a fan of assimilation; and I'm fine with it if it is not coerced, but many of us trust that it will happen (and it usually does, by 2nd generation.) I'm more a fan of our legacy as a nation of immigrants who have been made stronger by our differences--because regardless of where you may be from, as humans we ALWAYS have more in common than differences. You focus on the differences; I focus on what we have in common.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:02 PM 03-29-2019
Kotter...


Stay down bud.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:02 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I'm a pro choice atheist who supports progressive tax rates and they think I'm a right wing white nationalist.

Simply because I don't agree with the cultural and ethnic masochism that is so in vogue for virtue signalling cunts.
There's no room for nuance with these people.

If you're not with them, you're against them.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:05 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
You are a fan of assimilation; and I'm fine with it if it is not coerced, but many of us trust that it will happen (and it usually does, by 2nd generation.) I'm more a fan of our legacy as a nation of immigrants who have been made stronger by our differences--because regardless of where you may be from, as humans we ALWAYS have more in common than differences. You focus on the differences; I focus on what we have in common.
This has nothing to do with anything.

You really need to look into the studies on this. You're making a lot of statements that are contrary to the facts.

1. Ethnically and culturally homogenous nations are more successful and have less violence. This is an indisputable fact. No matter how much people say 'diversity is our strength' it's ultimately a platitude with nothing to really back it up. This isn't what I WANT to be true, it's just what is.

2. 2nd generation americans in MODERN america are showing a tendency to be more easily radicalized into anti-american ideas than their immigrant parents. This is particularly true in Europe. You may not have noticed, but '**** america' white liberals piss me off a helluva lot more than the bangladeshi business owner who talks funny and does not hate his host culture or the dominant ethnic group like Omar does.

3. If you're unwilling to assimilate, don't immigrate.

I'm talking about the misuse of words and you're spinning it to "You don't like immigrants". Christ. It's just such a bad faith argument.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:06 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Ah, someone is confused by how analogies work. Hope you don't teach english since I have to explain this.

The extreme example is used to show the ridiculous dynamic, not the seriousness of events. Nobody is being compared with jews in the way you're thinking. This is... actually obvious unless you're being obtuse on purpose, which is what you tend to do. Play dumb.

What is being compared is the ridiculousness of your proposed dynamic, which was 'Trump's hateful rhetoric is making more hispanics want to seek refuge in the USA!"

Demagoguing a group doesn't make them want to join a society as a causal effect, which is a necessary conclusion from the stupid thing you said. I used the most exaggerated analogy I could think of to express how ridiculous that claim was. This is a common thing.

You seriously don't know how analogies work? Are you a sperg or something? Why would I need to explain this?

Demagoguery does not lead to mass migration from the demagogued group. That was the point.
Excuse me if my sarcasm meter needs adjusted, but you were not clear either....



Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
This has nothing to do with anything.

I apologize for my inability to communicate effectively...but it is there, if you try. :-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:09 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
This has nothing to do with anything.
Kotter hates the kids in his school that have nice pickup trucks and date the really hot girls. He has stated such. Yet suddenly he looks for things we have in common with illegals and shitty people who get in as seeking asylum.

Dude is a chameleon.

Self loathing POS.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:09 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I still remember you bitching about those black guys claiming racism at the airport.

This is the kind of stuff that encourages that behavior.
I was "bitching" about it? Dude, I was simply relating an observation I made.

That said, I agree with your point, in general. If she was trying to say that this situation is the result of racism, you are correct, it feeds that kind of thing.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:11 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
I have not served. And if I had served, I wouldn't use that fact to bolster any argument. it's gauche
But you have no problem questioning the patriotism of other people, simply because their political views differ from yours. That's a douchebag's move.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:18 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Excuse me if my sarcasm meter needs adjusted, but you were not clear either....
I was clear. You're just desperately trying to read everything as ungenerously as possible.

Once you can effectively demonize me as the person you WANT me to be, I can be dismissed.

You've been acting in bad faith during this whole discussion.

In the end I'm against identitarians. You're against white identitarians. That's the schism here. The line you draw along racial lines. This woman being in congress, to me, is as disgusting as a guy like David Duke being elected to a position of power in the us federal government. You can't fathom why I'd even make such a comparison.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:47 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
they've become desperate primarily due to Trump's incendiary rhetoric.
How so?

What if they had just stayed home and worked to improve their country?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up