ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ilhan Omar hates white people
Hammock Parties 07:54 PM 03-28-2019
Jews, white people...what's next?

This is abhorrent and inhumane.

It's without a doubt a reflection of what white nationalism is doing to our country. As a country, we have to acknowledge that this is how people are being treated here and decide that we are better and we must do better. https://t.co/5YNAJFNZo7

— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) March 28, 2019


[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:30 PM 03-29-2019
The very term itself is not only racist, it implies non-white people have no interest in protecting our borders or our national sovereignty from illegals.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

There are plenty of non-white people who don't want illegal immigrants in our country.

Using that photo as some kind of rallying cry is fucking stupid.

Fuck those people behind that fence. They don't belong here. They are trying to come here illegally and leech off the rest of us.

They are criminals.

Fuck them.

Signed,

Proud white nationalist.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:30 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Dude...I don't know you, and you don't know me...don't pretend you do, because you don't.

Of course.

You are making an assumption or "educated" guess, which I doubt is accurate.
It's apparent in everything she says and does.

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Says who? If that's the name you and/or likeminded folks have made-up, that's a poor choice. Embracing Western culture? All of it....really? I'd hope we'd be somewhat selective about the specifics that we embrace...and not celebrate the dark side of it.
This is a dodge. This is how the term is being used by the people obsessed with using it.. leftists. They draw no distinction between white supremacy, white majority, and white nationalism. Those three also get lumped in with bog standard conservatism. The term has been castrated by flippant use, just like dozens of other words leftists have done this with. Being obtuse is not a virtue.


Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Who says--just you and likeminded folks? And you are "certain" it's not an "accident?" Really?
It's used maliciously as a smear to lump bog standard conservatives in with white supremacists. No, that's not an accident. The left does this all the time: Take a word with a specific meaning and then continuously use it in other ways as a weasel word/term until it encompasses groups that have nothing to do with it. Racist, Nazi, Fascist, White supremacy, Alt right , white nationalism. All of these terms have changed definitions almost entirely based on usage by leftist. At this point it's obviously a strategy. How can you teach people if you suck THIS BAD at recognizing patterns?



Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Fine substitute Nation of Islam. Demonizing western civilization? It is not the civilization they oppose, but specific aspects of it. I don't think --unless you want to read into it, she specifically said White Nationalism. Despite your attempt to redefine the term, most of us know the real definition.
Amazing. You're now defending Farrakhan. His hatred of jews, I guess, is just him opposing the 'bad things' about western society? Huh? The way she's using the phrase white nationalism, in reference to US border policy, is inaccurate and transparent demagoguery. It has nothing to do with any of these specific nationalist groups. At all. Unless you think the US government is just like the KKK, in which you're a fucking RETARD.

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
It's probably closer to 80%. However, I spent the first 18 years of my life living as a minority in neighborhood that was 80-90% black with a few other minorities. During my time in the military I worked in units that were at least 40-50% black/other minority. The district I work in is 32% minority, mostly black...

So, no, you are off-base there...
I'm skeptical.


Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
"Intersection social justice" is hogwash. I'd say the racial division in this country has been much more impacted by the political rhetoric than a theory that is full of holes and one that maybe 10-15% of Americans would accept if they really understood what it meant.

I'll give you this, the straw men you construct probably get past most folks in this subforum...so carry on, if you wish.
It's hogwash but you advocate for it, use it's language, and push it's values. If you do that without realizing it... well... amazing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:33 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Your opinion. We all KNOW what WHITE Nationalism is. It'a about white supremacy. Quit pretending.
That's right. It's my opinion. Of her opinion.

White nationalism doesn't mean anything. It's not about anything. It's just a made up term to make white people look evil.

There are black nationalists, brown nationalists, red nationalists and yellow nationalists, too.

Guess what...they don't want these criminals in our country, either.

I stand with my non-white nationalist brothers, of whom I have no supremacy over.

Signed,

Proud Nationalist, Who Happens To Be White

P.S. - I have supremacy over illegals
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:37 PM 03-29-2019
This has nothing to do with skin color or race.

That's what the dumbocrats want libtards to think so they can feel superior.

It has everything to do with illegals mooching of of taxpaying Americans and abusing our country and system.

Being a motherfucking drain on society is color blind.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:37 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Your opinion. We all KNOW what WHITE Nationalism is. It'a about white supremacy. Quit pretending.

Black "militants" are just as reprehensible.

I've said...I'm no fan and I don't agree with her, but you RWNJs mischaracterizing her words is silly......



Yeah, I get you don't want them here. Wink-wink...

Seeking asylum is a legitimate issue; they've become desperate primarily due to Trump's incendiary rhetoric. Border crossing and illegal immigration were on the DECLINE prior to him taking office...check the stats yourself.
Nationalism has nothing to do with white supremacy. White nationalism is used in a variety of terms. HP is saying he's a white nationalist... do you think he wants a 100% white ethno state? Why don't you ask him instead of assuming eh?

China is mostly made up of chinese people. This is not due to a policy of asian supremacy.

Homogenous cultures have fewer problems. That's just an empirical fact. Being aware of that obvious pattern doesn't have any requirements of ethnic supremacy.

I'm not an ethno nationalist, but I also don't need to sit here and strawman them as ethno supremacists or Nazis at the same time. They're not the same thing dipshit.

Your last sentence makes no logical sense. It's incoherent. "Trump's rhetoric of hatred towards immigrants is causing a huge spike in immigration as a direct result." Wat? Is that what happens? Was there an influx of jews into germany once the final solution started? JFC
[Reply]
Sorry 05:37 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Mask is off.

Thanks, Obama.
*Racist deluded people
[Reply]
redshirt32 05:42 PM 03-29-2019
Sorry but the border needs shut down asap.

Mexico needs to put a stop to the invasion, or else stop all trade.

It's either that or house them in chambers of congress , until they pass laws to stop this nonsense of catch and release.
Open borders run on that in 2020 dems.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 05:42 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
....

Your last sentence makes no logical sense. It's incoherent. "Trump's rhetoric of hatred towards immigrants is causing a huge spike in immigration as a direct result." Wat? Is that what happens? Was there an influx of jews into germany once the final solution started? JFC

Exhibit A:
comparing immigrants to Jews during the Holocaust is as ridiculous to LWNJs comparing Trump to Hitler. BOth are idiotic.
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
It's apparent in everything she says and does. Sorry you are being sloppy with comprehension.

This is a dodge. This is how the term is being used by the people obsessed with using it.. leftists. They draw no distinction between white supremacy, white majority, and white nationalism. Those three also get lumped in with bog standard conservatism. The term has been castrated by flippant use, just like dozens of other words leftists have done this with. Being obtuse is not a virtue.

It's used maliciously as a smear to lump bog standard conservatives in with white supremacists. No, that's not an accident. The left does this all the time: Take a word with a specific meaning and then continuously use it in other ways as a weasel word/term until it encompasses groups that have nothing to do with it. Racist, Nazi, Fascist, White supremacy, Alt right , white nationalism. All of these terms have changed definitions almost entirely based on usage by leftist. At this point it's obviously a strategy. How can you teach people if you suck THIS BAD at recognizing patterns?

Amazing. You're now defending Farrakhan. His hatred of jews, I guess, is just him opposing the 'bad things' about western society? Huh? The way she's using the phrase white nationalism, in reference to US border policy, is inaccurate and transparent demagoguery. It has nothing to do with any of these specific nationalist groups. At all. Unless you think the US government is just like the KKK, in which you're a fucking RETARD.

I'm skeptical.

It's hogwash but you advocate for it, use it's language, and push it's values. If you do that without realizing it... well... amazing.

You obviously have your mind made up, and have no interest in real discourse. If there is one thing that I have finally learned about this joint, it's that engaging folks who aren't interested in real discussion but are here to merely promote talking points and to engage in partisan demagoguery....is a complete waste of breath. If you wish to reason, rather than propagandize....I'll listen. Otherwise, good luck to you.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:44 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:

Case in point: gays and lesbians in Birmhingham England.
Drop the mic.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:45 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Clay, I know you can read...read what she said again. She doesn't hate white people; she's addressing White NATIONALISM directly. FTR, I'm no fan of hers and I don't agree with her conclusion...however, let's not stoop to this kind of crap.

It would be the same as someone saying some poster on CP is racist because they are against the Black Panthers. Its about the organization and it's goals and tactics...not the color of anyone's skin...

:-)
Oh I see now.

I just got confused with her typing WHITE Nationalism.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:45 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
You obviously have your mind made up, and have no interest in real discourse. If there is one thing that I have finally learned about this joint, it's that engaging folks who aren't interested in real discussion but are here to merely promote talking points and to engage in partisan demagoguery....is a complete waste of breath. If you wish to reason, rather than propagandize....I'll listen. Otherwise, good luck to you.
You're the one demagoguing and supporting a demagogue.

I'm not in a position of defending a woman who was simultaneously praised by Farrakhan and David Duke. YOU ARE.

One thing white and black nationalists (and identitarians in general) can agree on is "**** the Jews and also **** that one single country where most of them live, but not because it's jewish. TOTALLY for other reasons."

I'm against identitarians. You're against WHITE identitarians.

Do you know why those things are different?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:47 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
HP is saying he's a white nationalist... do you think he wants a 100% white ethno state? Why don't you ask him instead of assuming eh?
Absolutely not.

You're talking to someone who loves foreign food from a wide variety of ethnicities.

I want all the non-whites in this country making me bomb-ass food 24/7...legally.

Indians and asians also make the best doctors...and I had surgery done by a latino....no issues there.

The Dumbocrats have libtards head so full of racist bullshit that most believe any white person who opposes them is racist.

I'm not that much of a righty. Cool with the gays, anti-religion, pro-choice...

....but I'm a fucking racist because I oppose illegal immigration and the muslim pieces of shit that are encouraging it and demonizing those who are against it!!! SURE THING YOU FUCKING JEW HATING CUNT!!!!!!!!! SAVE SOME ROOM IN THE GODDAMN GAS CHAMBERS FOR THE WHITE PEOPLE!
[Reply]
New World Order 05:47 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
She may. But I think this tweet is just stupidity. She appears to be an idiot, as her tweet has no factual or logical connection between the premise and conclusion.

However, “White Nationalists” does not equal white people. She was attacking the alt-right, not white people in general.
I still remember you bitching about those black guys claiming racism at the airport.

This is the kind of stuff that encourages that behavior.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 05:51 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Remind me when you served, ****face.
I have not served. And if I had served, I wouldn't use that fact to bolster any argument. it's gauche
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:52 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Absolutely not.

You're talking to someone who loves foreign food from a wide variety of ethnicities.

I want all the non-whites in this country making me bomb-ass food 24/7...legally.

Indians and asians also make the best doctors...and I had surgery done by a latino....no issues there.

The Dumbocrats have libtards head so full of racist bullshit that most believe any white person who opposes them is racist.

I'm not that much of a righty. Cool with the gays, anti-religion, pro-choice...

....but I'm a ****ing racist because I oppose illegal immigration and the muslim pieces of shit that are encouraging it and demonizing those who are against it!!! SURE THING YOU ****ING JEW HATING ****!!!!!!!!! SAVE SOME ROOM IN THE GODDAMN GAS CHAMBERS FOR THE WHITE PEOPLE!
It was rhetorical. White nationalism is a term that SHOULD be used exclusively to describe people who desire a white ethno state.

You're just a nationalist who happens to be white.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up