ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ilhan Omar hates white people
Hammock Parties 07:54 PM 03-28-2019
Jews, white people...what's next?

This is abhorrent and inhumane.

It's without a doubt a reflection of what white nationalism is doing to our country. As a country, we have to acknowledge that this is how people are being treated here and decide that we are better and we must do better. https://t.co/5YNAJFNZo7

— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) March 28, 2019

[Reply]
tmax63 09:51 AM 03-29-2019
Affirmative Action is racist at it's core. It starts with the position that a certain group of people, be them Black, Asian, Hispanic, female or what ever cannot compete on a level playing field with everyone else. 50-75 years ago that may have been the case but nowadays if they cannot compete it's because they aren't availing themselves of everything available to further their own cause. There's a difference between discrimination and not doing the work someone else did to get the job/slot/rank for what you're striving for.
[Reply]
Donger 10:04 AM 03-29-2019
What an idiotic thing to claim. And, what does she want us to do? Put them up at the Hilton?
[Reply]
Frazod 10:08 AM 03-29-2019
It should also be noted that the number of poor refugees this vile cunt will personally take in is and will always be ZERO.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:19 AM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
well, it does.

na·tion·al·ism
/ˈnaSH(ə)nəˌlizəm/Submit
noun
identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
"their nationalism is tempered by a desire to join the European Union"
synonyms: patriotism, patriotic sentiment, allegiance/loyalty to one's country, loyalism,

if you're white and feel patriotic, you fall under the umbrella

this probably doesn't apply to you personally
Remind me when you served, fuckface.
[Reply]
FAX 10:33 AM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It should also be noted that the number of poor refugees this vile **** will personally take in is and will always be ZERO.
Mr. Frazod with the windmill slam dunk right over Omar's Ilhan.

FAX
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:56 AM 03-29-2019
Dude...I don't know you, and you don't know me...don't pretend you do, because you don't.

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Do you think it's acceptable for a nation to have a white majority?
Of course.

She doesn't. That's what she's referring to. White supremacy = any nation with a white majority
You are making an assumption or "educated" guess, which I doubt is accurate.

White nationalism = Embracing western values and culture.
Says who? If that's the name you and/or likeminded folks have made-up, that's a poor choice. Embracing Western culture? All of it....really? I'd hope we'd be somewhat selective about the specifics that we embrace...and not celebrate the dark side of it.

This is how these terms are now being used colloquially. A LONG WAY from their intended meaning. IT's not an accident either.
Who says--just you and likeminded folks? And you are "certain" it's not an "accident?" Really?

These terms have been turned to useless garbage thanks to fools abusing them. You're one of them. She's not referring to a specific group like the black panthers. I noticed you didn't mention the nation of Islam... interesting... you know she supports THAT black nationalist group right? She's demonizing the culture of western civilization you dimwit. For people who see dog whistles everywhere, it's amazing that you can't see it from the queen of dog whistling religious hatred and racism.
Fine substitute Nation of Islam. Demonizing western civilization? It is not the civilization they oppose, but specific aspects of it. I don't think --unless you want to read into it, she specifically said White Nationalism. Despite your attempt to redefine the term, most of us know the real definition.

If you didn't live in a white majority nation, you'd move to one. Hypocrite. What's the racial demographic of your neighborhood? I'm betting it's about 95% White.
It's probably closer to 80%. However, I spent the first 18 years of my life living as a minority in neighborhood that was 80-90% black with a few other minorities. During my time in the military I worked in units that were at least 40-50% black/other minority. The district I work in is 32% minority, mostly black...

So, no, you are off-base there...

Are you proud of the racial division intersectional social justice has created in the US over the past 5 years?
"Intersection social justice" is hogwash. I'd say the racial division in this country has been much more impacted by the political rhetoric than a theory that is full of holes and one that maybe 10-15% of Americans would accept if they really understood what it meant.

I'll give you this, the straw men you construct probably get past most folks in this subforum...so carry on, if you wish.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:27 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It should also be noted that the number of poor refugees this vile cunt will personally take in is and will always be ZERO.
Then she's tied with Clooney and all the other liberal Hollyweird elite/leadership?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:32 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
There are a whole lot of people in her district who agree with everything she says.
Good thing here is there are many in her party that are seeing her true colors. Some looking to run against her in the 5th. Thank God.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FAX 12:43 PM 03-29-2019
It's likely true that a lot of people in her district agree with her. That's probably very true.

But, eventually, they'll have to ask themselves, "What has she accomplished?"

Personally, I think it's going to be very difficult for her to have a constructive, positive impact on legislation given the attitude she's demonstrated so far.

FAX
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:50 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Dude...I don't know you, and you don't know me...don't pretend you do, because you don't.
Au contraire. We do know you. You're sanctimonious and you lean much too heavily on your own inflated sense of intelligence and have unironically taken to patriotic flag waving (see: your own avatar) when you were against such jingoistic displays when they were en vogue during the Bush years. You think such a display is "putting country above party" where truly you've demonstrated, time and time again, that you do the reverse.

Of course.
Donger envies your lying abilities here.

You are making an assumption or "educated" guess, which I doubt is accurate.
For someone who's quick to point out racist dogwhistles, you're pretty deaf to this.. which is, at best, an anti-white dogwhistle. At worst it's an adhan.

Says who? If that's the name you and/or likeminded folks have made-up, that's a poor choice. Embracing Western culture? All of it....really? I'd hope we'd be somewhat selective about the specifics that we embrace...and not celebrate the dark side of it.
Yeah this isn't even a good-faith argument. Not in the slightest.

The implication you're too chickenshit to flat out state here is that there isn't a 'light' side of Western culture. And even if there a light side, it was probably stolen from non wypipo anyway.

Who says--just you and likeminded folks? And you are "certain" it's not an "accident?" Really?
The scorpion stings the toad and the toad is just flat out shocked by that act.

Omar's rhetoric is straight from the intersectionalist textbook. That is to say: one that doesn't look favorably at the existence of wypipo.

Fine substitute Nation of Islam. Demonizing western civilization? It is not the civilization they oppose, but specific aspects of it. I don't think --unless you want to read into it, she specifically said White Nationalism. Despite your attempt to redefine the term, most of us know the real definition.
What aspects of Western civilization do intersectionalists approve of? I'll hang up and take your answer on the air.

"Intersection social justice" is hogwash.
No it isn't.

I'd say the racial division in this country has been much more impacted by the political rhetoric than a theory that is full of holes and one that maybe 10-15% of Americans would accept if they really understood what it meant.
The logic behind accepting slavery in a country founded in the name of 'freedom' was full of holes too, yet it was the way things were for almost a century. People have no fucking problems accepting concepts devoid of any intelligent basis if it makes them feel good.

Intersectionality makes people who believe in feel good since it simplifies any and all problems as a societal crime committed by someone higher up the metaphorical ladder. You're one of the "good guys" as long as there's an oppressor class.. until someone lower on the ladder starts making the rules and then you wake up one day as the oppressor class.

Case in point: gays and lesbians in Birmhingham England.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:15 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

But, eventually, they'll have to ask themselves, "What has she accomplished?"

FAX
:-)

Yeah fucking right.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:20 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Then she's tied with Clooney and all the other liberal Hollyweird elite/leadership?
Exactly.

If those cocksuckers lived on the Mexican border there would already be a wall in place, and it would be 100 feet tall.
[Reply]
BDj23 03:18 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
There are a whole lot of people in her district who agree with everything she says.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Diversity is our strength.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:17 PM 03-29-2019
Clay, I know you can read...read what she said again. She doesn't hate white people; she's addressing White NATIONALISM directly.
White nationalism is just a synonym for white people that the libtards get away with using because no one will call them on it.

Imagine the uproar if Trump started using the term "black militants." You and everyone in the media would lose their minds.

Stop supporting racists. Omar is scum.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 05:30 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
White nationalism is just a synonym for white people that the libtards get away with using because no one will call them on it.

Imagine the uproar if Trump started using the term "black militants." You and everyone in the media would lose their minds.

Stop supporting racists. Omar is scum.
Your opinion. We all KNOW what WHITE Nationalism is. It'a about white supremacy. Quit pretending.

Black "militants" are just as reprehensible.

I've said...I'm no fan and I don't agree with her, but you RWNJs mischaracterizing her words is silly......

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The very term itself is not only racist, it implies non-white people have no interest in protecting our borders or our national sovereignty from illegals.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

There are plenty of non-white people who don't want illegal immigrants in our country.

Using that photo as some kind of rallying cry is fucking stupid.

Fuck those people behind that fence. They don't belong here. They are trying to come here illegally and leech off the rest of us.

They are criminals.

Fuck them.

Signed,

Proud white nationalist.
Yeah, I get you don't want them here. Wink-wink...

Seeking asylum is a legitimate issue; they've become desperate primarily due to Trump's incendiary rhetoric. Border crossing and illegal immigration were on the DECLINE prior to him taking office...check the stats yourself.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up