ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ilhan Omar hates white people
Hammock Parties 07:54 PM 03-28-2019
Jews, white people...what's next?

This is abhorrent and inhumane.

It's without a doubt a reflection of what white nationalism is doing to our country. As a country, we have to acknowledge that this is how people are being treated here and decide that we are better and we must do better. https://t.co/5YNAJFNZo7

— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) March 28, 2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:32 PM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Fuck that, I like what I see there... Fucking useless dog's-ass criminals locked up.

More.....
[Reply]
vailpass 10:38 PM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
The pig dick-sucking Muzzie whore is an ISIS lover, she should be treated accordingly.
With a quickness.
[Reply]
BDj23 11:14 PM 03-28-2019
I can't believe anybody voted for her thinking she wouldn't do everything possible in her power to destroy this country.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:12 AM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I can't believe anybody voted for her thinking she wouldn't do everything possible in her power to destroy this country.
There are a whole lot of people in her district who agree with everything she says.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:19 AM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
That's a hard bingo.
Damn
[Reply]
FAX 08:22 AM 03-29-2019
Somalia is a veritable garden of joy and happiness.

Honestly, I'm surprised she escaped with her clitoris.

FAX
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:23 AM 03-29-2019
How do you think Hobo29 feels? All these criminals fenced in under his underpass.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:26 AM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Somalia is a veritable garden of joy and happiness.

Honestly, I'm surprised she escaped with her clitoris.

FAX
That could be her problem. Vagina Mutilation and a lobotomy performed.
[Reply]
Otter 08:28 AM 03-29-2019
This is disgusting that our politicians, any and all, are allowing this to happen.

www.numbersusa.com

If you want to do something besides bitch on CP about this, go to this site and create an account to every and every rep that is under you. It takes about 3 minutes to create an account the click "Action Board" and send them a fax.

It goes right to their office and while probably not read it will be polled in the weekly report by probably an intern on what the reps constituents are concerned about.

The site also provides phone numbers to talk to his/her reps directly. ChiefsPlant and Twitter doesn't get to the source of the problem and documented as a citizen concern.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:31 AM 03-29-2019
AOC = Communist

Time to come out and use the same strong language and demagoguery on her—because THAT is EXACTLY what she is and who she works for.
Communists operating on deception, abuse of language to hide who they really are. When they lose, they go underground only to return with a new label.
They were called Levelers during the time of our founding and not liked then — nor should they now.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 09:18 AM 03-29-2019
Clay, I know you can read...read what she said again. She doesn't hate white people; she's addressing White NATIONALISM directly. FTR, I'm no fan of hers and I don't agree with her conclusion...however, let's not stoop to this kind of crap.

It would be the same as someone saying some poster on CP is racist because they are against the Black Panthers. Its about the organization and it's goals and tactics...not the color of anyone's skin...

:-)
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:21 AM 03-29-2019
She's an islamic supremacist...

Yeah, she's against everyone who's not an islamic supremacist. Hence the term "Islamic supremacist."

She doesn't even try to hide it either.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:23 AM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Clay, I know you can read...read what she said again. She doesn't hate white people; she's addressing White NATIONALISM directly. FTR, I'm no fan of hers and I don't agree with her conclusion...however, let's not stoop to this kind of crap.

It would be the same as someone saying some poster on CP is racist because they are against the Black Panthers. Its about the organization and it's goals and tactics...not the color of anyone's skin...

Do you think it's acceptable for a nation to have a white majority?

She doesn't. That's what she's referring to. White supremacy = any nation with a white majority

White nationalism = Embracing western values and culture.

This is how these terms are now being used colloquially. A LONG WAY from their intended meaning. IT's not an accident either.

These terms have been turned to useless garbage thanks to fools abusing them. You're one of them. She's not referring to a specific group like the black panthers. I noticed you didn't mention the nation of Islam... interesting... you know she supports THAT black nationalist group right? She's demonizing the culture of western civilization you dimwit. For people who see dog whistles everywhere, it's amazing that you can't see it from the queen of dog whistling religious hatred and racism.

If you didn't live in a white majority nation, you'd move to one. Hypocrite. What's the racial demographic of your neighborhood? I'm betting it's about 95% White.

Are you proud of the racial division intersectional social justice has created in the US over the past 5 years?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:35 AM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:

Except she isn't linking actual white nationalist activities to the charge of white nationalism. She is linking federal border security to white nationalism.

So this would be the same as saying that someone on CP is racist because they opposed affirmative action as 'Black Panther bullshit' . . . which I THINK you just might do.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:37 AM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Except she isn't linking actual white nationalist activities to the charge of white nationalism. She is linking federal border security to white nationalism.

So this would be the same as saying that someone on CP is racist because they opposed affirmative action as 'Black Panther bullshit' . . . which I THINK you just might do.
Again, she's a farrakhan lover.

The irony here is that the Nation of Islam is a MUCH larger black supremacist group than the panthers and she DOES support them.

The new Panthers are pretty tame compared to black Israelites or the nation of Islam.

My favorite is how when she was on her 'fuck Israel and fuck jews" saga, David Duke applauded her and I can't recall anyone asking her to renounce him. When Farrakhan and David Duke both agree with you, you're PROBABLY a bigot.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up