ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ilhan Omar hates white people
Hammock Parties 07:54 PM 03-28-2019
Jews, white people...what's next?

This is abhorrent and inhumane.

It's without a doubt a reflection of what white nationalism is doing to our country. As a country, we have to acknowledge that this is how people are being treated here and decide that we are better and we must do better. https://t.co/5YNAJFNZo7

— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) March 28, 2019

[Reply]
Eleazar 08:30 PM 03-28-2019
I've never voted for a Democrat in my life but I swear if they run a primary opponent against her I will cross over and vote for him/her/xe/it/whatever
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:32 PM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I think you want to believe she isn't attacking all white people with that tweet. I also think we all know better than that.
Well, look at the substance of the tweet. White Nationalists are responsible for alien incarceration. She’s a nut.

She may very well hate white people, but that tweet doesn’t communicate that. It communicates that she’s an idiot.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:38 PM 03-28-2019
So it seems the term “white nationalism” has become a catch all for anything a white person is perceived to think. People associate it with a “white nationalist” and because of that it effectively means people publicly avoid agreeing with a white person solely because they are white, even if on the inside they agree, because they don’t want to be accused of white nationalism even though the term isn’t really a thing that means anything at all in reality.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:40 PM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Well, look at the substance of the tweet. White Nationalists are responsible for alien incarceration. She’s a nut.

She may very well hate white people, but that tweet doesn’t communicate that. It communicates that she’s an idiot.
It's race baiting and a sitting congress person has no business engaging in it. Especially her.
[Reply]
headsnap 08:41 PM 03-28-2019

you are correct, White Nationalists = Non Democrat Whites.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:45 PM 03-28-2019

Nancy chimes is to fix what she 'really' meant because words are hard for her.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:48 PM 03-28-2019

This kind of goes to my other post. She didn’t say “white nationalist” because no one would believe a bunch of individual white nationalists are running anything. However “white nationalism” still invokes an emotional reaction because of its association and because it is about ideas, not individuals, people can make it mean whatever they want to get desired emotional reactions.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:55 PM 03-28-2019

She speaks for many disenfranchised democrats. The new Dem party is morphing daily. These are your leaders.
[Reply]
ghak99 08:59 PM 03-28-2019
... some of them are smiling.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:59 PM 03-28-2019
I wonder if it might be more efficient if we all spoke the same language.
Alt-right is another vague undefined word which means whatever a user wants it to mean in politics. You and others on the left, use it as a loaded word because you think it is derogatory, when all a prefix like "alt" means is a version of something, that is a challenge to the traditional version, or I would say current version of something in vogue. It's just means alternative.

Alt Rock, alternative or alt medicine etc.

That and because you think fascists and Nazis are on the right, when they're on the left, because you use that outmoded spectrum from the French Revolution which is nonsense since there is no monarchy or aristocrats versus a peasantry.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:39 PM 03-28-2019
If she hates America so much she has the same choice as these people do.....return home.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 10:13 PM 03-28-2019
She may. But I think this tweet is just stupidity. She appears to be an idiot, as her tweet has no factual or logical connection between the premise and conclusion.

However, “White Nationalists” does not equal white people. She was attacking the alt-right, not white people in general.
well, it does.

na·tion·al·ism
/ˈnaSH(ə)nəˌlizəm/Submit
noun
identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
"their nationalism is tempered by a desire to join the European Union"
synonyms: patriotism, patriotic sentiment, allegiance/loyalty to one's country, loyalism,

if you're white and feel patriotic, you fall under the umbrella

this probably doesn't apply to you personally
[Reply]
threebag02 10:15 PM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
She's getting eviscerated (rightfully) in her comment section

She’s a good follow
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:21 PM 03-28-2019
The pig dick-sucking Muzzie whore is an ISIS lover, she should be treated accordingly.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:21 PM 03-28-2019

Look at this picture.

When you’re looking at this photo, you’re looking at a mirror. This is America. This is Texas. This is our the course of action, the one we chose.

I cannot and will not accept it.#EndFamilySeparation&#AbolishICE &#ReuniteFamilies &
Stop #BackersOfHate https://t.co/Srz3QioP5H

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) March 28, 2019

[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up