ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ilhan Omar hates white people
Hammock Parties 07:54 PM 03-28-2019
Jews, white people...what's next?

This is abhorrent and inhumane.

It's without a doubt a reflection of what white nationalism is doing to our country. As a country, we have to acknowledge that this is how people are being treated here and decide that we are better and we must do better. https://t.co/5YNAJFNZo7

— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) March 28, 2019

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:09 PM 04-13-2019

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:41 PM 04-13-2019

Nobody wants you to be "silent," silly clod. Please continue to flap your gums incessantly and expose yourself and your feckless 9/11-belittling, jihad-coddling, America Last Democrat party leaders. If you need a megaphone, I'll buy you one. https://t.co/IqBqraUT8L

— Michelle Malkin (@michellemalkin) April 13, 2019

[Reply]
vailpass 08:49 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Good on you Michelle.

Ilhan is repulsive. We need some Somali muzzie radical who was saved from that shithole by the grace of the USA to tell us about “moral clarity and courage”? **** that savage.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:00 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Good on you Michelle.

Ilhan is repulsive. We need some Somali muzzie radical who was saved from that shithole by the grace of the USA to tell us about “moral clarity and courage”? **** that savage.

[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:11 PM 04-13-2019
AOC response.

.@AOC thinks the public shouldn’t see photos of September 11 because they are “triggering” pic.twitter.com/tFPMovi8Wm #maga

— Matt Batzel (@MattBatzel) April 11, 2019

She is just an idiot. Not in her response. In the way she puts her thoughts together.
Like a drunk person at a party. Jumping from random thought to random thought to try to sound smart. But is not.
She is the type of person I would avoid in every aspect of my life.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:24 PM 04-13-2019
I'm going to assume she didn't actually hear or see what Radical Omar said, because if she did she is essentially playing the victim card and virtue signaling for a Muslim downplaying the events of September 11th.

As far as I'm concerned, AOC deserves to eat as much shit for her comments as Radical Omar is eating for hers.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:58 AM 04-14-2019

@realDonaldTrump: I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 11th.”

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 12, 2013

If you think Omar somehow in-dignified 9/11 - but you're fine with this, you're in the cult of the bubble.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 02:30 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

If you think Omar somehow in-dignified 9/11 - but you're fine with this, you're in the cult of the bubble.
Is everybody in the bubble part of the cult, or is the cult an exclusive organization within the bubble?
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:18 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Somalia is a veritable garden of joy and happiness.

Honestly, I'm surprised she escaped with her clitoris.

FAX
Did she?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:04 PM 04-14-2019

I'm one of the haters and losers The Don was referring to.
Man, you can say that again...
[Reply]
Bowser 01:29 PM 04-14-2019

The issue here isn't we think Radical Omar was indignant towards 9/11, the issue is you think she WASN'T.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:58 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The issue here isn't we think Radical Omar was indignant towards 9/11, the issue is you think she WASN'T.
Not gonna venture a final guess what the fuck 'in-dignified' is supposed to be.

Split the difference whether it's supposed to refer to some formulation of 'indignance' or whether it's supposed to be the negation of dignity.

Whatever the eff he's trying to say, the critique of Omar isn't simply that she expressed indignation towards 9-11 or that she didn't couch her remarks in sufficient dignity.

The critique is understood in the context of her SUBSEQUENT remarks.

In referring to 9/11, 'some people did something' and then the real travesty began for her, when civil rights of Muslims were ostensibly eroded in response.

Subsequently, she spoke of Christchurch, where the real travesty was "a tragic, tragic nightmare that has happened to Muslims," . . . that 'they' have been waiting for because 'we' are not sufficiently vigilant about the danger distrust of Islam poses.

Her phrasing makes it clear where here locus of concern is, and where her locus of indifference is.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:06 PM 04-14-2019
An honest listen to her speech clearly sees the point she was trying to make: there's no reason the actions of a few individuals (none of whom were american, mostly they were Saudis - trump's favorite pals), should mean the rest of us lose our civil rights.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:08 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
An honest listen to her speech clearly sees the point she was trying to make: there's no reason the actions of a few individuals (none of whom were american, mostly they were Saudis - trump's favorite pals), should mean the rest of us lose our civil rights.
Absolute horseshit, all of it
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:10 PM 04-14-2019
Any other interpretation reveals you to a be a snivelling victim trying to use 9/11 to score political points
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up